Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 27, 2020, 08:07:44 PM
Call in and tell stories about BellGab.

IKR?  Not at all professional.

#TheShowMustGoOn!

MarkT

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2020, 03:10:23 PM
The call in number is 650-GAYTAXI?

Stopman is a faggot?

lol, sounds like it. Faggot with a meter in his ass.

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 10:34:05 PM
Yes. His wife is a transgender man from the UK. Real name is Robert I believe,

You have got to be shitting me.  That's gay.

MarkT

RABBONI, did Nathan took you for a wild ride in his GAYTAXI?
You are squabbling worst than that lunatic Jackrabbi. 

SpaceMeowMaid

I'm cracking up at all the faggots in here debating if Nathan is faggot too. Just accept it guys... He is one of you! Totally GayTaxi. And do we love the GayTaxi? YES WE DO!!! And if his wife is gay too, YAY! Maybe they can have lots of gay children :) Life happens.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on July 19, 2020, 04:20:30 AM
Nathan used a prearranged performance caller to do a lot of whack job predictive programming propaganda for over an hour. The show title is Cyberstalking here:

https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+v6iYKYnMg

Expect to hear from this pretend "mental patient" "conspiracy entertainment" caller again.

When people like a talk show they will call more than once. What's your point pud?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 28, 2020, 12:24:49 AM
And if his wife is gay too, YAY! Maybe they can have lots of gay children :) Life happens.

Babe, you know I love you. You know I always love you. You know I agree with you. You know I always agree with you. You know you're right. You know you're always right, and you're not right here. Propagation of one's genome does not work that way.

Yet.

paladin1991

I'm cracking up at all the faggots in here debating if Nathan is faggot too. Just accept it guys... He is one of you! Totally GayTaxi. And do we love the GayTaxi? YES WE DO!!! And if his wife is gay too, YAY! Maybe they can have lots of gay children :) Life happens.

Oh why, why, why, does it have to be gay? Can't they just be happy?  You know, like normal people.

AZZERAE

I'm cracking up at all the faggots in here debating if Nathan is faggot too.

I've never seen a woman call a gay a faggot. Lady, do you got a penis?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 28, 2020, 01:23:16 AM
Propagation of one's genome does not work that way.

L'effort fait plus que le mérite, contre un amoureux. Mais plus l'effort est grand, plus la gloire en est grande.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 28, 2020, 12:26:54 PM
L'effort fait plus que le mérite, contre un amoureux. Mais plus l'effort est grand, plus la gloire en est grande.

The advice appropriate for the manufacture of le soufflé is not appropriate for the manufacture of a zygote.

Also, your italics aren't fruity enough. I don't see any zazz. I don't see any mustard. You need to understand: the bar has been raised.

SpaceMeowMaid

I don't have a penis right now. Sometimes there is a very handsome and brilliant fella that shares his with me. I guess I picked up the faggot talk from him. It's a new thing :P so I am not surprised if I am doin it wrong. I like the word though and use it in the most loving way.

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 29, 2020, 03:28:07 AM
I don't have a penis right now. Sometimes there is a very handsome and brilliant fella that shares his with me. I guess I picked up the faggot talk from him. It's a new thing :P so I am not surprised if I am doin it wrong. I like the word though and use it in the most loving way.

I like the cut of your jib, SpaceMeowMaid.  That is good "stuff!"

Hah.

-p

MarkT

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2020, 03:10:23 PM
The call in number is 650-GAYTAXI?

Stopman is a faggot?

DAVID RUBINI, ask Nathan for a ride in his GAYTAXI. Just don't bend over.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2020, 01:35:14 PM
I don't see any zazz. I don't see any mustard. You need to understand: the bar has been raised.

Undeserved praise is worse than deserved criticism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 31, 2020, 01:44:20 PM
Undeserved praise is worse than deserved criticism.

“...a description of a fistfight between Chevy Chase and Bill Murray concluded with Murray spitting the epithet, “Medium talent.” This remains the greatest possible insult you can throw at any creative person. It suggests that the individual is both overrated and underachieving at the same time.

Chuck Klosterman from I Wear the Black Hat

VC

Having your same old choirboys calling in about same old topics is waayyy too boring. You've done ZERO Big Name interviews after MITD -except 1-2 of your same old no-name crisis/FE/moonie cronies. Promoting Bitcoin and Silver related sheeit every show for long periods is soooo gay faggot autistic that you're brain dead boring.

Rubini got you the Big Names that you mockingly shat on stomping you will do better in control yourself. I think not! Boring! You blew it.

Suggestion: You can still do the silver "dime a dozen" news IF you will just limit your Bitcoin/Silver sheeit to once every 1-2 weeks for 10 minutes during one show.

You better get another Kitty Cat ASAP to get some more paying members, otherwise obscurity and further marginalization is in your future. Yeah, and get your wife to do some segments during your episodes, as you said she would be doing too, even, cooking and gardening. You need a lot more variety and spice that your wife might be able to help-out with. She does have a UK/London accent, right? :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2020, 12:22:31 PM
Having your same old choirboys calling in about same old topics is waayyy too boring. You've done ZERO Big Name interviews after MITD -except 1-2 of your same old no-name crisis/FE/moonie cronies. Promoting Bitcoin and Silver related sheeit every show for long periods is soooo gay faggot autistic that you're brain dead boring.

Rubini got you the Big Names that you mockingly shat on stomping you will do better in control yourself. I think not! Boring! You blew it.

Suggestion: You can still do the silver "dime a dozen" news IF you will just limit your Bitcoin/Silver sheeit to once every 1-2 weeks for 10 minutes during one show.

You better get another Kitty Cat ASAP to get some more paying members, otherwise obscurity and further marginalization is in your future. Yeah, and get your wife to do some segments during your episodes, as you said she would be doing too, even, cooking and gardening. You need a lot more variety and spice that your wife might be able to help-out with. She does have a UK/London accent, right? :D

Yeah, so I guess we won't be subscribing for the archive.  LOL

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2020, 12:22:31 PM

You seem to have all the answers. You paint this picture of yourself as quite the mastermind...and I must say, its convincing.

Ever thought about doing your own podcast? I think BellGab would enjoy it. I could be wrong though.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 05, 2020, 08:58:46 PM
This new host for MITD seems promising, imo, and he shares a lot of inside drama about MITD and guests. He also does the daily news. I like his style, intelligent, though he is BSC on some autistic topics: Flat Earth & No Moon Landing. Bwhahahaha!

Nobody's perfect, and waayyy better than Heater Wade by faarrrr! :D

Good choice Rubini.

Here's his LTV show on dlive: https://dlive.tv/LiftTheVeil

Seems to be on 7 days per week of late at 10pm EST.

Gaaaaay.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2020, 03:33:33 AM

Nigger, fucking call me. What are you waiting for? Christmas? Don't give me any shit about how you're so fucking busy otherwise, you rampant obsequious faggot. GET IT TOGETHER.

QuoteHrrmm-hmmm. Interesting.

Just eat a dick, mang. Have your wife call me, and tell me how she feels about various flavours of trucker dick.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2020, 07:20:42 AM
Gaaaaay.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2020, 02:39:30 AM
Nigger, fucking call me. What are you waiting for? Christmas? Don't give me any shit about how you're so fucking busy otherwise, you rampant obsequious faggot. GET IT TOGETHER.

Just eat a dick, mang. Have your wife call me, and tell me how she feels about various flavours of trucker dick.

This had more gravitas in its original Klingon.