• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lift The Veil hosted by Nathan Stolpman

Started by VC, July 05, 2020, 08:58:46 PM

VC

This new host for MITD seems promising, imo, and he shares a lot of inside drama about MITD and guests. He also does the daily news. I like his style, intelligent, though he is BSC on some autistic topics: Flat Earth & No Moon Landing. Bwhahahaha!

Nobody's perfect, and waayyy better than Heater Wade by faarrrr! :D

Good choice Rubini.

Here's his LTV show on dlive: https://dlive.tv/LiftTheVeil

Seems to be on 7 days per week of late at 10pm EST.

VC

I called into Lift The Veil tonight Sunday 7/5. 1st caller. Gave my 2-cents worth for the new MITD show. What do you think? Any suggestions for Nathan?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 05, 2020, 09:07:00 PM
You got that password, correct?

Thanks. I will comment in the Dietrich/Gunner thread soon.

Quote from: VC on July 05, 2020, 09:42:07 PM
I called into Lift The Veil tonight Sunday 7/5. 1st caller. Gave my 2-cents worth for the new MITD show. What do you think? Any suggestions for Nathan?

Just find guests and subjects that he himself finds interesting.   As Art always said "If I find them interesting, many of you will too".   What interested Art won't interest Nathan but that is okay. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 05, 2020, 09:42:07 PM
I called into Lift The Veil tonight Sunday 7/5. 1st caller. Gave my 2-cents worth for the new MITD show. What do you think?

I'll give you this, VC, this Nathan fella does seem like he has his head screwed on right.

Btw, do you happen to have a shareable sound clip of your call-in?

Peace.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 06, 2020, 01:07:50 AM
I'll give you this, VC, this Nathan fella does seem like he has his head screwed on right.

Btw, do you happen to have a shareable sound clip of your call-in?

Peace.

I was the first and last caller on his show, wanted to make certain I got some Bellgab shout-outs in there, so 2 longer calls. I'll post my call audio later this week, but I think LTV is already in a podcast form in more than one download location online. Just use Google. It's the July 5th LTV show: QAnon Never Dies.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 06, 2020, 04:36:05 AM
Looking forward to hearing your calls!

These were spontaneous unplanned calls just done on the spur of the moment off the top of my head. At least I didn't have to use the word narcissistic, but I can pronounce it correctly now if need be. :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 06, 2020, 03:58:18 AM
I was the first and last caller on his show, wanted to make certain I got some Bellgab shout-outs in there, so 2 longer calls. I'll post my call audio later this week, but I think LTV is already in a podcast form in more than one download location online. Just use Google. It's the July 5th LTV show: QAnon Never Dies.

https://soundcloud.com/altnews/752020-qanon-never-dies

#Legacy

Lilith

I'm hearing VC now.  It starts a little after 1:07:00.  His second AMAZING call starts a little after 1:52:00.

Lilith

NATHAN:

I talked to MV.  He said he approved your account, but the activation link has not been clicked in your activation email.  He just sent you another activation email.

I look forward to interacting with you on BellGab!

PLEASE POST OFTEN!

Praise MV!

DynamoHum

I’m warming slowly to Nathan, looking forward to him being here.

Nice calls VC.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Lilith on July 06, 2020, 09:56:09 AM
I'm not a fan...

And I'm not a fan of you. But hey, we all gotta do what we gotta do, in this life.

paladin1991

Quote from: Lilith on July 06, 2020, 08:27:41 AM
I'm hearing VC now.  It starts a little after 1:07:00.  His second AMAZING call starts a little after 1:52:00.

Not sure I've ever heard VC's voice.  He sounds pretty Southern Fried.

LiftTheVeil

Ok my account is active. Thanks for the support so far but I'm ready for the trolling too.

Lilith

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 06, 2020, 11:42:21 AM
Ok my account is active. Thanks for the support so far but I'm ready for the trolling too.

Happy News!   :)

VC

By tradition we say: Welcome! Post Often! :D

And: Praise MV/Liberace!

Thanks for joining in the fun by posting here. I think you'll get some impartial feedback that might be helpful at times or at least provide some drama and gossip for your show or guests or posts here. (It's a good thing you don't seem the type of person to let your ego get easily bruised or take trolls or criticism too seriously to be personally hurtful and become angry about it. I think AB might have been overly sensitive at times and eventually stopped posting here. Sad.) I don't think there are any hard core haters here that are just going to mean spirited to try and drive you away. I consider myself to be a good-intentioned troll at times, because I just don't agree with what a guest or host believes or is pushing for their agenda or new book that is just the same old repetitive series/subjects that were already done many times before but "repackaged" to appear new but is just another counterfeit and book promotion.

Art Bell will always be one of a kind, because he came at the right time and era to do that form of entertainment. His voice and personality and interview style can not be duplicated, but his long-form show format and taking callers made his show more informative and entertaining for the long-term and hard core fans. That part can be duplicated.

I really like your two show concept, and it seems that you could continue to do both. Maybe Open Lines at least one day a week for 3-4 hours for both shows combined. LTV for 3-5 days a week that runs live on weekends too depending on your interest and news cycles -slow or intense, and MITD 3-5 days during weekdays. You could always take some days off when needed. Just let your fans know at least a day ahead of time when you'll be missing.

What do you think? Anyone else?

Nathan, I know you like following the CV-19 news and (all cause death) numbers science, so I'm going to do a separate post for you soon about that. I really want you to check-out these two YT videos I'll post soon from real science oriented people with interesting disease numbers analysis tracking virus's & CV-19 comparisions that does call into question the Lock Downs. This is not triggered Owen Bear Scat Bull Shit about not wearing masks, but I do think most governments have waayyy overreacted based on these analysis. You will find it interesting to learn about this. Seriously. I'll be interested in your reaction. (I wish you could get this guy as a guest too, but your show might be too controversial for him to do it.)

Juan

Don’t be so sure.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 06, 2020, 12:58:11 PM
By tradition we say: Welcome! Post Often! :D

And: Praise MV/Liberace!

Thanks for joining in the fun by posting here. I think you'll get some impartial feedback [...] Seriously. I'll be interested in your reaction.

Who do you think you are?

Nathan, don't lend credence to this obsequious lickspittle poopyhead, nor any member nor any affiliate of their loathesome little clique for even one possible minute. 'Ware. 'Ware!!

VC

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 06, 2020, 01:20:00 PM

Nathan, don't lend credence to this obsequious lickspittle poopyhead, nor any member nor any affiliate of their loathesome little clique for even one possible minute. 'Ware. 'Ware!!

This introduces our newly brain hacked or sock puppet hacked account, that is most recently extremely wordy, a multi-dimensional troll aka Jackstar that was only writing for years in a cryptic word format of very few words barely composing one or two sentences at most and little direct meaning other than obtuse conspiracy hints of twitter rants from his lodge gatherings of Truthers. Bwahahaha! :D

Now, Jackrabbit composes in paragraphs and walls of text from his higher dimensions of voice recognitions and entities from the other realms. Hilarious!

One of the more creative conspiracy trolls now in freaky wordy communications with the other beings.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 06, 2020, 01:41:07 PM
This introduces our newly brain hacked or sock puppet hacked account

So you see what I mean.

paladin1991

Muuuuwaahahahahahahahah.  So am I. Welcome to the GangGab.  Post often     

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 06, 2020, 01:20:00 PM

And now, nathan, you have met the house Jackoff.

VC

Quote from: VC on July 06, 2020, 12:58:11 PM

Nathan, I know you like following the CV-19 news and (all cause death) numbers science, so I'm going to do a separate post for you soon about that. I really want you to check-out these two YT videos I'll post soon from real science oriented people with interesting disease numbers analysis tracking virus's & CV-19 comparisions that does call into question the Lock Downs. This is not triggered Owen Bear Scat Bull Shit about not wearing masks, but I do think most governments have waayyy overreacted based on these analysis. You will find it interesting to learn about this. Seriously. I'll be interested in your reaction. (I wish you could get this guy as a guest too, but your show might be too controversial for him to do it.)

24 minutes to give an overview of the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSKjcltDkng

More in-depth scientific reviews that seriously questions the narrative of general Lock Downs and wearing masks necessary for following "the science" and preventing massive death rates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYEBHDyR3Y

Stanford Nobel Prize Winner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHOoqdkj4Zs

There is A LOT of other death related events and severe mental and financial consequences that are very damaging and devastating to society as a whole that are NOT being taken into consideration and accounted for. The Civil unrest is another factor that radical racists and anti-American subversive agendas that are violent and criminal are also running rampant now too aided and abetted by Lock Downs and Social Media and MSM hacking America!

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 06, 2020, 01:41:07 PM
This introduces our newly brain hacked or sock puppet hacked account, that is most recently extremely wordy, a multi-dimensional troll aka Jackstar that was only writing for years in a cryptic word format of very few words barely composing one or two sentences at most and little direct meaning other than obtuse conspiracy hints of twitter rants from his lodge gatherings of Truthers. Bwahahaha! :D

Now, Jackrabbit composes in paragraphs and walls of text from his higher dimensions of voice recognitions and entities from the other realms. Hilarious!

One of the more creative conspiracy trolls now in freaky wordy communications with the other beings.

Just block him. Works for me, but I am sure his balatron ramblings keep him gainfully occupied and off the street scaring old ladies.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 06, 2020, 03:41:14 PM
Just block him.

There's that loathsome clique we talked about.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 06, 2020, 03:41:14 PM
scaring old ladies.

Hey, Dude, you know what? Don't be unkind. Your mom isn't that old, and those scars are going to heal.

WOTR

Interesting. This place has had a number of hosts post here. Some stuck around and could take a bit of trolling and criticism (credit where it's due... Hi Myke.) Others ended up a little butthurt.

So, you will be the third poster here who I know has some form of Autism. I think ig actually makes a forum like this easier to navigate if you just assign some of the traits to every poster.

Hope you enjoy your time in the boiling pit of sewage better known as "sewer gab."