• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Godfather

Started by chefist, June 20, 2020, 08:10:32 PM

chefist

There might be a thread out there, but I'm to lazy to find it.

Talia Shire played Connie...beaten and abused, but eventually after an hiatus came back to the family...why? I assert so she didn't have to have a 9-5 job...please give me your thoughts.

chefist

...also, many of our lives are defined by Godfather references. What are yours?

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 08:11:19 PM
...also, many of our lives are defined by Godfather references. What are yours?

Mine is the only one that really matters. "Get your shit together or you will wake up next to a disembodied horse head in your bed."

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2020, 08:18:28 PM
Mine is the only one that really matters. "Get your shit together or you will wake up next to a disembodied horse head in your bed."

Never thought of it that way, but makes sense to me.

paladin1991

https://youtu.be/67dK5g5pOtY?t=99

not a quote, but it shows the absolute fucking rage i have towards the cunts of this world who keep fucking with my country.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 08:11:19 PM
many of our lives are defined by Godfather references. What are yours?

I actually read the book before bothering to sit through any of those long, drawn-out and self-serving flicks, and so the parts about plastic surgery have always made a real impact on me. Puns intended.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 08:10:32 PM
There might be a thread out there, but I'm to lazy to find it.

Talia Shire played Connie...beaten and abused, but eventually after an hiatus came back to the family...why? I assert so she didn't have to have a 9-5 job...please give me your thoughts.
She probably got tired of putting out for second rank button men who all wanted to say they scored the GF's daughter after nothing more than a pair of double Scotch's and some bullshit promises of 'forever.' 

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 22, 2020, 10:05:09 AM
I actually read the book before bothering to sit through any of those long, drawn-out and self-serving flicks, and so the parts about plastic surgery have always made a real impact on me. Puns intended.

No one bothers with your 'long, drawn-out and self-serving' drivel posts . . . . . .

ACE of CLUBS

The title of this thread suggests it would be about the godfather of woo-woo . . . . Milton William Cooper.