• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar5: PHASE III hacked, online

Started by Jackstar, June 18, 2020, 07:46:44 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on November 11, 2020, 08:13:33 PM
I LIKE it.

Money cannot buy this kind of positive energy. It has to be cultured. Much love, Baby!

I do all of this... for you.

Jackstar

Quote« [...] post by Jackstar on [...] at [...]:27:27 »

So, apparently, when whomever stole my tech did so, They neglected to steal everything relevant to their future interests, and it would seem that somebody discovered recently that it is very hard, very difficult indeed, to disarm a "Fuckin' Tickin' Fuckin' Time Bomb" (Pat. Pend.) when the red wire and the green wire have to be cut in a particular order in order to do so, and the green wire is in the neurosphere and the red wire is in (CLASSIFIED), OR and looks like... well, shit, yo--I don't even exactly remember myself.

That's too bad. COUNTDOWN UNPAUSED Carry on.

Jackstar

Quote« Reply #294 on: Today at 19:35:55 »

People are losin' their fuckin' minds over this, you know. Actual people. Actual minds. LOSE..

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature, but it's downright hazardous to trifle with The Frogstar. The dude is a stone-cold killah.

I hope they allow shawarma to be delivered in Heaven.

Jackstar

Not half so boring as struggling to teach you a foundational language was. Like the clarinet to a flock of goslings--pinch me until I start dreaming. No wonder I eventually pivoted into simply screaming at you to shut you up. That's like the one and only lesson you already had under your belt out of the gate.

Of course I could have just turned down your volume... but that wasn't an option until Phase IV. I don't even know what phase we're in now. Do you? I'll take my answer via Google Caller ID Text-To-Voice after you've made up a clever-sounding fib--which won't be a lie at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2021, 10:04:06 PM
Not half so boring as struggling to teach you a foundational language was. Like the clarinet to a flock of goslings--pinch me until I start dreaming. No wonder I eventually pivoted into simply screaming at you to shut you up. That's like the one and only lesson you already had under your belt out of the gate.

Of course I could have just turned down your volume... but that wasn't an option until Phase IV. I don't even know what phase we're in now. Do you? I'll take my answer via Google Caller ID Text-To-Voice after you've made up a clever-sounding fib--which won't be a lie at all.

Your powers are weak, old man.

Jackstar

I never liked that robe anyway. Too plain. Too impractical. Too obvious.

Tomorrow.

Jackstar

I got 50 American dollars that say this guy has a Natalie Portman blow up doll. Not in the closet, either, shit no: it's on the front porch. Any takers?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2021, 10:33:10 PM
I got 50 American dollars that say this guy has a Natalie Portman blow up doll. Not in the closet, either, shit no: it's on the front porch. Any takers?

They have a Natalie Portman blow up doll now?!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 10:03:06 PM
WHY WE FIGHT

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2021, 07:45:55 PM
« Last post by Jackstar on Today at 17:45:55 »
Nanotech.

Now, it's USD88K. Per hour. Two hour max. Five minute minimum.

Who could ask for more? Leave your body and soul at the door.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 05:40:55 PM
« Reply #228 on: Today at 15:40:55 »

Yes, it's true: no leprosy, no white gold wedding ring, and absolutely no (CLASSIFIED) gold. On any finger(s). bbl, I think I hear my mother calling beckoning me--the sound is a bit muffled, but I'd hear recognize that creaky noise anywhere. Behind a pocket, beside a pocket, INSIDE A POCKET... any ol' place.

TTYL, KIDS

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 09:39:45 PM
Also I've been personally activated for at least the last eight or nine hours. It's pretty ballin' to be a baller, I'm not going to lie to you, Cretins.

I am using the word "cretin" here by request. END OF LINE.
hahaha I forgot about this. I think you asked me, "Do you have any messages for Bellgab?"
So I replied "Yes tell them they are a bunch of cretins" ;)

I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive. Now if only there wasn't the matter of the
made up girlfriend. For 2 days you pushed this bullshit, and then you said "they wanted to see where
you were" Who is they? Why are you complying? Why are you not suing the people that have been
recording us illegally? How does RG think it's going to fly that he gets to acquire illegal audio recordings,
and then harass me and my children over it? If he was ANY KIND OF A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON HE
WOULD HAVE INDICATED IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WOULD HELP MAKE IT STOP! BUT NO.... INSTEAD HE
ESCALATES LIKE A SATANIC SYCOPHANT.
It makes you think... Why is Youtube allowing illegal recordings to circulate and not striking anyone,
but I put up a video about the election fraud and I get a Q warning badge...

I think it's cute how everything is coming out in the wash.
GOD WINS

that word is usually in reserve for when I am feeling exceptionally superior.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 10:56:03 PM
hahaha I forgot about this. I think you asked me, "Do you have any messages for Bellgab?"
So I replied "Yes tell them they are a bunch of cretins" ;)

I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive. Now if only there wasn't the matter of the
made up girlfriend. For 2 days you pushed this bullshit, and then you said "they wanted to see where
you were" Who is they? Why are you complying? Why are you not suing the people that have been
recording us illegally? How does RG think it's going to fly that he gets to acquire illegal audio recordings,
and then harass me and my children over it? If he was ANY KIND OF A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON HE
WOULD HAVE INDICATED IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WOULD HELP MAKE IT STOP! BUT NO.... INSTEAD HE
It makes you think... Why is Youtube allowing illegal recordings to circulate and not striking anyone,

GOD WINS

I will gladly wear my Scarlet Q like a proud Patriot.
And really got a complaint about that cretins? Golums?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 11:07:54 PM
I will gladly wear my Scarlet Q like a proud Patriot.
And really got a complaint about that cretins? Golums?

So, what happened is, we both had invites to group, and I took the necessary sacrifices and took the necessary steps that were asked of me, and you... did not. There is nothing "wrong" with this. It is simply the reason you have a different size of resource group available to you. Please don't feel, or look at me as such, or imply that I have any authorities over any of those details in your puny level of Punyling reality. It's okay though. Who's an adorable little Punyling? Yes you are!

Consider this: I felt badly that you weren't coming along with me to the area I was working towards, so to speak, last Summer. It was hard work, and you weren't really focused on that kind of thing the way I was, and you had multiple distractions that I did not, so it is nether criticism nor condemnation. I just liked it better when we were on the level, that's all.

And then, before that: well I wanted to get us fucking flying cars and you didn't wanna do that and I couldn't go there without you, so... you don't see me complaining about that anytime, do you?

Jackstar

I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive.

I adore the way you continually justify my existence and role in The New Developing Administration World by constantly demanding that I produce and present to you, even more and ever more complex explanations in order to assuage your endless appetite for more mustard to flavour the destruction of truth, justice, and The American Way, because you've been made uncomfortable by something you may well have been misinterpreting in the first place. JEWEL!!! Most impressive.

Darling, when I say that I've been doing this for a long time and I don't have anything to prove to you people, I mean it. I know it looks stupid and sounds dumb, lol, not a lot I can do about that sometimes, and if it's important enough, just pray on it. BTW: we're supposed to visit B&P. You remember, our friends? You know? FRIENDS? (I kinda just wanna boast about Bender and gaze at boobs.) HANDLERS?

Now if only there wasn't the matter of the
made up Spookcat girlfriend. Allicat Spacecat Meowcat Maidcat

I mean no facetiousness: I am unfamiliar of to what you speak here. In truth: every woman came from a girl, and every girl came from a star. I assume you meant the one that I chatted with for about half a day or so, and then when the time came that she ran a background check, she seemed unfamiliar with how to interpret the results accurately. Oh well! That's life. Truly, her loss. I actually felt pretty normalized that it happened that way, as it relaxed me in a peculiar way when I knew that could happen immediately, and was aware of that, and then it did. Believe me, I've had practice. Let's move on.

For 2 days you pushed this bullshit, and then

I do not recall with specificity, this span of time. Intrigued! And I don't understand the use of the word "pushed" here. Like, 48 hours?

Grapefruit my love, do you really think it is fair for you to exaggerate and spin words in order to make your conversational partner's position look worse than it should? What is your objective here? Is it really so tiresome to be a part of my life?

you said "they wanted to see where
you were"

I do not believe I have ever said that. I have NEVER said those words, either allowed, or conjecture. Although I will admit I might not remember. You know what I remember? MALA IS FUCKING LYING FUCKING GODDAMNED WHORE BITCH CUNT SHIT BITCH ASS FUCKING MORON SHIT. *ahem* Sorry that just slipped out. Does that count as "verbal abuse"? Perhaps I should get checked for Tourette's.

Who is they?

I don't understand this context. I don't know either.

Why are you complying?

Well, I don't think I am. A better question might be, why am I complying with your relentless interrogation spread from hell to breakfast across the surface of the earth? The answer is that I love you, and on the largest part, it is enjoyable to see where you are taking this.

Why are you not suing the people that have been
recording us illegally?

I have no wish to engage in further litigation. It's expensive. I don't know who has been recording us illegally. I honestly do not know why you would keep asking me this. I would assume that you already know. Didn't you ask?

It's not my area.

How does RG think it's going to fly that he gets to acquire illegal audio recordings,
and then harass me and my children over it?

I don't know that either. I think perhaps he has a broad institutional mandate, or he just enjoys it that much. In any event, I don't know the finer points of the law on that point, and I frankly resent both your implication and your insinuation that I am on someone's side, just because that I am in the audience. As for being on the screen... that makes no sense to me. The guy talks about things. I like to talk about things. I don't see how it would help if I do nothing.

If he was ANY KIND OF A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON HE
WOULD HAVE INDICATED IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WOULD HELP MAKE IT STOP!

I am not fully convinced of this.

BUT NO.... INSTEAD HE

That shit happens.

It makes you think...

That shit happened.

Why is Youtube allowing illegal recordings to circulate and not striking anyone,

"striking". How would that even help? This seems like a really long way to go to virtue signal. My thought is that is best to avoid The Streisand Effect.

Rub-a-dub-dub. Why is allowing yourself to converse with me freely about the book of chess puzzles such a problem? This is important to me, as is evidenced by the way I am looping back to bring it up quite a bit from time to time over the last four years.

Do you think I am going to stop asking? This is information I believe I could make use of, is it so hard to do? Have I not done the same?

I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive.

Of late your compliance and helpfulness has not been what it could be. Could you help more? Perhaps. Will you help more? Not if I gouge out my eyes with a fork and choke myself on my own tongue, that's for sure.

GOD WINS

We're hitting levels of "I don't even know what I'm looking at" that shouldn't even be possible here.

1. How many lovers have you had in the last 4 years? Names and/or any identifying characteristics are not requested--We're looking for an integer number here.

2. How long did it take for you to calculate that number?

3. How long did it take for you to consider whether or not I had any right to access that information at all?

4. Do you still maintain that you were forthright enough with me to ensure that I was aware of the order in which you most lately lovers with J, J, & J (Gablings... is this broad the bomb or what? I believe that the general overall level of respect in the room could go up just a bit. I agree that it would help if she would act a little bit more respectfully, but there is only so much she can do in her present legal status as The Penitent.)

5. On a scale of 1 to 100, how much all this special clergical legal status do you support the inherent validity of, as you have seen it presented by myself over the years? (by way of reference, my level of support is 5:5^100, I literally do this kind of thing all the time, it is natural as breathing to me, and I have been at the practice for a couple dozen years. I am not trying to boast, but it is quite difficult to point out something that most people never notice is happening when it is unknown to them to exist.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2021, 10:36:47 PM
They have a Natalie Portman blow up doll now?!

I just grabbed the last one on the shelf, along with a pony-keg of Heineken. Cya