• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

World War III

Started by Stellar, June 17, 2020, 04:45:44 AM

paladin1991

is it here yet?  I don't want to miss it.  Can you post the previews?

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 17, 2020, 11:57:38 AM
is it here yet?  I don't want to miss it.  Can you post the previews?

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-OvptbGhSo

SredniVashtar

If it does happen, no doubt you'll stay out of it while the hard work's done, then come in at the end, claim all the credit, and make a bunch of money.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2020, 01:53:25 PM
If it does happen, no doubt you'll stay out of it while the hard work's done, then come in at the end, claim all the credit, and make a bunch of money.

Worked the first two times.............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2020, 02:36:44 PM
Worked the first two times.............
Third time, the charm?

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2020, 05:02:40 PM
Third time, the charm?

I don't think so.  In fact I don't see a win the next time. 

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2020, 01:53:25 PM
you'll stay out of it while the hard work's done, then come in at the end, claim all the credit, and make a bunch of money.

I just did all the hard work. Give me all your money.

Jackstar

albrecht

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 18, 2020, 09:03:17 PM
I just smoked it with the acid.

Supposedly some.certian statues were untouched  and not torn down.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 18, 2020, 10:18:19 PM
Oh lookee.  America's first gay president!

I'm pretty sure that T. Jefferson must have smoked a pole or two, but you gotta figure that J.Q. Adams was probably full-on deviant. Change my mind.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 22, 2020, 07:17:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that T. Jefferson must have smoked a pole or two, but you gotta figure that J.Q. Adams was probably full-on deviant. Change my mind.

Adams was mad, bald and dangerous to know.   So I hear.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2020, 03:28:32 PM
Adams was mad, bald and dangerous to know.   So I hear.

Well, if he produced a Tinkerbell, you wouldn't have heard me complaining about it any, that's for sure. Less competition for hot teen poon is how I see it. To be sure, I am not the only one. Let's just look at the facts here. Is there any name any more gay than "Quincy"? Maybe "Gaylord", but that's in its own category. "Adrian." Did they even give that name to male children before 1949? I've never met anyone with a "Grandpa Adrian." I'm drawing a blank here--I don't remember most male names, let alone, the fruity ones. Can't you think of any? I don't think you're making your case here very well, Trooper. Try harder, come now. Try at all. Don't ask me to count up how many of those thirty-four hundred pages are your responsibility, there's only so many tears I can shed in one decade.

On a serious note, did you watch that flick they made with Paul Giamatti? I heard good things, but you know me, I don't watch anything that isn't all about the Benjamins unless I'm getting a simultaneous reach-around. (Speaking of which, ASAC Hank Shrader as Benjamin Franklin was hilarious, you gotta catch that one. ;) Maybe there's a supercut of him sucking down glass after glass of wine on the GooTube. And then, follow that up with a Tremors: The Series marathon. Quality stuff.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 17, 2020, 04:45:44 AM
Enemies of America Die

What, so they can just possess someone else? Nah, must stay alive. Must stay tasty. Dracarys. Ooops. Well, roll the enemy of America over, it'll go out soon enough.

QuoteIt's not burned, it's blackened!"

Just so we're clear here--is this enemies of North America, South America, or all the Americas? How about Guam? I love Guam! Does Guam have any enemies? I mean, besides sailors.

Anyway, this is a fun thread. How did I ignore this for so long? Five days? Jesus, I must have been off duty or something, what the hell was I thinking, this thread is comedy gold. With a death threat as the lede (sic), but hey, End Times, who cares, right? YOLO!

albrecht

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 22, 2020, 03:41:08 PM
Well, if he produced a Tinkerbell, you wouldn't have heard me complaining about it any, that's for sure. Less competition for hot teen poon is how I see it. To be sure, I am not the only one. Let's just look at the facts here. Is there any name any more gay than "Quincy"? Maybe "Gaylord", but that's in its own category. "Adrian." Did they even give that name to male children before 1949? I've never met anyone with a "Grandpa Adrian." I'm drawing a blank here--I don't remember most male names, let alone, the fruity ones. Can't you think of any? I don't think you're making your case here very well, Trooper. Try harder, come now. Try at all. Don't ask me to count up how many of those thirty-four hundred pages are your responsibility, there's only so many tears I can shed in one decade.

On a serious note, did you watch that flick they made with Paul Giamatti? I heard good things, but you know me, I don't watch anything that isn't all about the Benjamins unless I'm getting a simultaneous reach-around. (Speaking of which, ASAC Hank Shrader as Benjamin Franklin was hilarious, you gotta catch that one. ;) Maybe there's a supercut of him sucking down glass after glass of wine on the GooTube. And then, follow that up with a Tremors: The Series marathon. Quality stuff.)

So, in your opinion, Quincy was some kind programming? Use that program about  a  Medical Examiner to 'reclaim' the name? Because he was always chasing tail. Even checking pores on chick's leg and hitting on waitresses when on a date!

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2020, 09:45:28 PM
Because he was always chasing tail.

albrecht, I've had my eye on you for quite some time. You're one of the good... no, superlative ones. I will place you high up on my totem. You don't even have to swear fealty to anything; in fact I prefer that you simply don't. Let everyone fear your wrath, I guess--giving in to fear seems retarded, but I'll allow it, you know how peasants are. In any event, it's your delightful circumstances to enjoy, not mine.

How are you not treated like royalty around here more often? Are you, like, Liberace's Dad? Because that would be cool. A bit of a letdown, yeah, sure, not going to lie; but still, that would be cool.

But first... can you actually spell? I'm kind of just curious what it is at this point. Is it a missing finger? An extra traumatic childhood at the hands and mercy of a truly brutal English teacher (far more common than most people might expect)? Lost a barbet? Lost a barber? Dyslexia? It feels so good to superglue your fingers together you just get do it that way every Friday night? Look I'll admit it. I'm weak. I got to know, It's a burning goddamn desire--what is it, mang? How can I help? Because I can't ignore it. Oh no.

It's a thing now. Meanwhile, back to the actual topic I triggered y'all with: oh, yeah, Quincy, yeah, of course. I loved that show, that guy. That sure was on the 60s, back when people actually knew names of Presidents before last week. There's actually some sort of dispute about this? Amongst what peers? In what circles? Crop circles? "Amongst the actual peasantry" is the vibe I'm going for here.

Meanwhile, plot twist: Cosby scored the 'ludes from Klugman, more than once--after the first time.

Sounds plausible, right? Look, this is just speculation. Is Klugman even still alive? I'm going to put a call down to the research department immediately and see if I can get a Keeper on this.

Look mang, this could be you. Just imagine it. I'm just saying; I'm just putting it out there. Take your time. Obviously there is no rush whatsoever. GF just said to me, "we don't need you!" in reference to herself and two other women, and I guess in hypothetical fantasy land I'm superfluous suddenly--sure she thought she was joking, and sure she's completely full of it anyway regardless--but it still hurts to hear it out loud without any chemical buffering or even a soft blanket, lightly dusted with SARS-CoV2. It stings. I'm sensitive. Can't you see?

Now she says (after her chance to read this before I post--I don't get to post unfettered anymore, BECAUSE REASONS THAT'S WHY), "That's not true! I do need you, you ding-dong!" So, y'all can see why I must build my totem strong. As we all have had demonstrated unequivocably, once it is built... they will come.

Honestly the totem building does seem a little bit optional, but I just leveled up to a new level of the Grand Dream Time or whatevah these crazed, backwater, savage, uncivilized, and altogether unkempt and uncouth people call it, so I wanna make sure I do everything legit. Also she's a Capricorn, which is even worse.

So, anyway, albrecht, like I was saying: A little piece of all this can be yours. Just say the word. Let me know if you'd prefer another language--I'm a monoglot, but clearly I don't judge.

I am going to assess your answer, though. So make it swoony.

Do it for onan, if for no one else. That dude was way ahead of his time. Meanwhile I've been standing here 24 minutes by my Android cell phone's clock trying to find one last type of that I know is in there forget it I'm just going to get naked. bye. I'm sure it's in there somewhere... look, I'll pay you quatloos. I only have 5,000 of them, but I'll pay them to you--I have to know.

Just kidding. I have to do penance now. Or else. These End Times NCBR are really quite awe-inspiring.