• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:02:59 PM
Almost anyone can make a better pizza than you get at a normal pizza shop.

Once you find the right sauce this quite true. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:01:55 PM
Yes this is what I have been saying! Just to know you can appreciate her effort as a fellow instead of shoveling it down your gullet unthinkingly is inspirational.

I love shoveling junk food down my gullet. I live on antacids, and I'm surprised I'm not twice my size.

aldousburbank

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:04:12 PM
My homemade pizza game is dog shit.

Maybe you should try a more appetizing topping such as pepperoni.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:04:12 PM
My homemade pizza game is dog shit.
I put a link in my original post that will help.  Get some unglazed quarry tiles to cook the pizza on.  Much cheaper than buying a pizza stone.  Crush some canned tomatoes, put on some sliced Roma tomato’s, fresh basil and fresh mozzarella, put on a touch of olive oil and bake in a 550F oven about 8-10 minutes.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:04:37 PM
Discrimination as to what you put in your mouth is the first step toward health, fitness, and beauty.

You put dicks in your mouth though, friend. So I'd ease up on the advice in that regard if I were you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:07:45 PM
You put dicks in your mouth though, friend. So I'd ease up on the advice in that regard if I were you.

No they are decidedly low-cal and high in protein!

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:07:24 PM
I put a link in my original post that will help.  Get some unglazed quarry tiles to cook the pizza on.  Much cheaper than buying a pizza stone.

350 g of flour?  What kind of commie shit is that man?

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2020, 03:09:36 PM
350 g of flour?  What kind of commie shit is that man?
All good baking is done by weight in grams.  Ounces are just too imprecise for baking.  But I understand your sentiments.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:01:05 PM
Why are you so hurt that I may or may not think you are gay?

Oh I'm not hurt. You'd know if I were hurt. You and I PM'd one another mutual appreciation in our salad days. We're good (as far as I'm concerned).

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:06:19 PM
I love shoveling junk food down my gullet. I live on antacids, and I'm surprised I'm not twice my size.
OTC antacids or prescription?  If you can get off prescription ones, they are bad news long term.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
No they are decidedly low-cal and high in protein!

Thoughts on the BBC? There's no way to suck the brown off.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:12:03 PM
Oh I'm not hurt. You'd know if I were hurt. You and I PM'd one another mutual appreciation in our salad days. We're good (as far as I'm concerned).
I know.  Just kidding around of people on a forum.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:13:18 PM
Thoughts on the BBC? There's no way to suck the brown off.

Doesn't hurt to try!

Come on guys you are lame I am stuck on eight.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:12:45 PM
OTC antacids or prescription? If you can get off prescription ones, they are bad news long term.

Straight off the pharmacy shelf. Its really bad. I eat like a pig.

This stuff:

What are the long term side effects? Stomach suicide?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:14:49 PM
Doesn't hurt to try!

Come on guys you are lame I am stuck on eight.

Maybe post it on Tinder?

AZZERAE

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:15:35 PM

This stuff:

Ixnay on the fatty talk there, bunny!

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:15:35 PM

This stuff:

Long term Nexium use depletes some vitamins and minerals.  I can’t remember which ones off the top of my head.  It’s part of the reason I cleaned up my eating, started exercising regularly and lost a lot of weight.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:17:56 PM

Its no secret. I won't hide the facts or make excuses. But don't worry I still have some Liberal in me. I'm not El Rushbo just yet. There's still a chance I can turn this ship around.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:19:32 PM
Long term Nexium use depletes some vitamins and minerals.  I can’t remember which ones off the top of my head.

Cocaine also isn't advised, nor is pot. But these temptations are real and a part of life. I'd rather go out with a bang. I've quit liquor though and will die dry.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:17:56 PM

In all seriousness, it looks like Brexit is gonna happen finally, with the Super Corona-Chan on top of it. So you'll be adopting Sredni V. then? For just 75 cents a day............

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 22, 2020, 03:19:53 PM
Its no secret. I won't hide the facts or make excuses. But don't worry I still have some Liberal in me. I'm not El Rushbo just yet. There's still a chance I can turn this ship around.

I believe in you, bunny!

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2020, 03:22:11 PM
In all seriousness, it looks like Brexit is gonna happen finally, with the the Super Corona-Chan on top of it. So you'll be adopting Sredni V. then? For just 75 cents a day............

The Brits are just as fat as the rest of the sedentary world.  I use to enjoy Jeremy Clarkson picking on fat Americans as he had his 19.64 stone jammed into jeans only made to handle 16.07 stone on Top Gear.

K_Dubb

In all seriousness, it looks like Brexit is gonna happen finally, with the the Super Corona-Chan on top of it. So you'll be adopting Sredni V. then? For just 75 cents a day............

I can get him a gay-marriage green card, but only if he places large credit limits at my immediate disposal and brings a pair of oxblood Doc Martens.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 03:25:36 PM
The Brits are just as fat as the rest of the sedentary world.  I use to enjoy Jeremy Clarkson picking on fat Americans as he had his 19.64 stone jammed into jeans only made to handle 16.07 stone on Top Gear.

It is true, they just wear ill-advised sportswear well past the point where it makes them look ridiculous.  Come on, nobody thinks that rugby shirt is doing anything to hide the giant gut.

albrecht

Will there be a star-studded musical concert telethon from a place like Ethiopia or Biafra to raise funds for the UK?  I recall Idi Amin offered assistance during some trying times:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4132547.stm

ItsOver

In all seriousness, it looks like Brexit is gonna happen finally, with the Super Corona-Chan on top of it. So you'll be adopting Sredni V. then? For just 75 cents a day............

Christ, isn’t Pud enough for America?  Just what Kalifornia needs, to make sure NOBODY there will ever want to reopen a bar.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2020, 03:34:14 PM
Christ, isn’t Pud enough?  Just what Kalifornia needs, to make sure they sure NOBODY there will ever want to reopen a bar.
I have a suspicion that all Brit expats will be seduced by the fact that they can buy beer at a sporting event or that anyone can buy a butter knife and become a wee bit less Brit.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2020, 03:28:06 PM
It is true, they just wear ill-advised sportswear well past the point where it makes them look ridiculous.  Come on, nobody thinks that rugby shirt is doing anything to hide the giant gut.
Not to mention Speedos.