• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

ksm32

PROVE YOU RIGHT!

How are you going to get him to unsuck all that cock? ;D

I don't know if he's g'hey or not. Don't care.  :-\  But I'll bet he's glad you are.   ;)

ksm32

EEeeeeasy big fella.. nobody's looking to steal yer tiara.

"You're gay AND faggot" - The Iron Sheik

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on June 09, 2020, 11:09:39 AM
nobody's looking to steal yer tiara.

Is it still "stealing" if he gets locked into a restrictive contract deal involving a lifetime's supply of baklava? Asking for a friend who collects tiaras.

Quote from: ksm32 on June 09, 2020, 11:09:39 AM
"You're gay AND faggot" - The Iron Sheik

Once again, I'm going to caution you on your use of metallurgical slurs. This is a family website, at least as far as I have been informed.

Dr. MD MD

Let me clear this nonsense up. Both Azz and pal are gay. They’re lovers and they both wish I was gay so they could have a three-way with me. However, I’m not gay and even of I was I wouldn’t slum it with these two hogs.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2020, 05:15:23 PM
Let me clear this nonsense up. Both Azz and pal are gay.

Don't be a jealous fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2020, 12:15:21 AM
Don't be a jealous fag.

Nah! I wish you two the best. You’re made for each other.

AZZERAE

You like rubbing your shaft against other shafts. And just because you do it inside a vagina doesn't make it not gay.

ksm32

Way to bolster whatever the fuck it is you're trying to shit out your mouth.

AZZERAE

Go gargle Bart Ell's semen, beta bitch.

ksm32

Errrmm I'm pretty sure you're quite familiar with the taste of male semen and I'm more than confident you're Beta on a legendary scale. Why I bet the natives are writing folk songs about you and your insatiable appetite for all things beta.

Don't be so stupid to believe that I've actually been afforded some modicum of power over at the dying cat den.

If you're not Gay, you're bi. So that makes you gay+

chefist

I never thought about it either way...but, ok.

ksm32

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2020, 09:36:54 PM
I never thought about it either way...but, ok.
"Either way" would be bi. So I think you're right about that. Azz is bi.

Tales of the Romanian Widow

An installment is found here which was a continuation from there

If you don't want to go back here is a little context and background. My Grand Father was the Chief of Police in a small town outside of the big city. His salary was a dollar a year and there really wasn't much police work to be done so it would be a stretch to even call it a part time gig.  As it was during the Depression, his main focus was feeding his family and raising his kids.  The raising of the kids part was one hell of a lot of work because one of them was my Aunt Donna.   She was wide open from the time she took her first steps until the day she died.   You have heard of the Demon Child?  She was that in spades.  It was a miracle she didn't kill herself in some mishap or that someone didn't strangle her as a child.

There was this Romanian Widow in town that ran a boarding house to make ends meet after her husband died.  I don't know the actual names but the story is better with a name, so we'll call the dead guy Andrei Antonescu   (because it sings and is pretty plausible for a Romanian name).   Every day the Romanian Widow would walk to the graveyard at the same time of day to visit poor dead, Andrei.  She would talk to the tombstone and tell him about the various going on's and latest news.  My Aunt Donna noticed and of course could not resit a bit of sport when there was fun to be had.   

She would arrive early and climb deep into a nearby culvert.   The Widow arrived and then would talk to the dearly departed and by golly one day the old boy started to talk back. "My dearest wife of all those years. I am the Ghost of Andrei Antonescu.  I miss you terribly but have been so happy you have come to visit me each day."  The effect on the Widow was electric - her dear Andrei was doing well on the other side and letting her know that he still loved her.  It was strange that she would speak to him in Romanian and he would only speak back in English with a female child's voice but never mind.  It was a miracle!   She would tell everyone she knew about this incredible situation but no one seemed to care. This went on for many days but things began to take a turn. A dark turn indeed.   The Ghost of Andrei Antonescu began to say things to her.  Terrible things.  Awful, filthy, disgusting things. 

The Widow was devastated.   Absolutely convinced that a Demon had invaded the Ghost of her beloved.   She went to the Orthodox Church and begged the Priest to come with her the next day to assess the dire situation.  She was so insistent that he finally felt he had to agree and come.  So the next day he was there with the Widow.  The beard, the hat, the swinging smoke hand grenade on a string , the flowing robes.   A magnificent, impressive, presence - enough to exercise even the strongest Demon.  The Widow began to speak to the departed and right on cue, Andrei Antonescu began to tell her the most heinous, profane things imaginable.   Of course the Priest looked around and found Aunt Donna deep in the culvert.   She stayed in there for many hours - until it was dark and cold.  Defiant until the end, Aunt Donna finally had to accept the reality of the situation, come out and take her lickin'.   The Ghost of Andrei Antonescu was silenced forevermore.................     :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2020, 08:14:01 PM
                               Tales of the Romanian Widow

An installment is found here which was a continuation from there

If you don't want to go back here is a little context and background. My Grand Father was the Chief of Police in a small town outside of the big city. His salary was a dollar a year and there really wasn't much police work to be done so it would be a stretch to even call it a part time gig.  As it was during the Depression, his main focus was feeding his family and raising his kids.  The raising of the kids part was one hell of a lot of work because one of them was my Aunt Donna.   She was wide open from the time she took her first steps until the day she died.   You have heard of the Demon Child?  She was that in spades.  It was a miracle she didn't kill herself in some mishap or that someone didn't strangle her as a child.

There was this Romanian Widow in town that ran a boarding house to make ends meet after her husband died.  I don't know the actual names but the story is better with a name, so we'll call the dead guy Andrei Antonescu   (because it sings and is pretty plausible for a Romanian name).   Every day the Romanian Widow would walk to the graveyard at the same time of day to visit poor dead, Andrei.  She would talk to the tombstone and tell him about the various going on's and latest news.  My Aunt Donna noticed and of course could not resit a bit of sport when there was fun to be had.   

She would arrive early and climb deep into a nearby culvert.   The Widow arrived and then would talk to the dearly departed and by golly one day the old boy started to talk back. "My dearest wife of all those years. I am the Ghost of Andrei Antonescu.  I miss you terribly but have been so happy you have come to visit me each day."  The effect on the Widow was electric - her dear Andrei was doing well on the other side and letting her know that he still loved her.  It was strange that she would speak to him in Romanian and he would only speak back in English with a female child's voice but never mind.  It was a miracle!   She would tell everyone she knew about this incredible situation but no one seemed to care. This went on for many days but things began to take a turn. A dark turn indeed.   The Ghost of Andrei Antonescu began to say things to her.  Terrible things.  Awful, filthy, disgusting things. 

The Widow was devastated.   Absolutely convinced that a Demon had invaded the Ghost of her beloved.   She went to the Orthodox Church and begged the Priest to come with her the next day to assess the dire situation.  She was so insistent that he finally felt he had to agree and come.  So the next day he was there with the Widow.  The beard, the hat, the swinging smoke hand grenade on a string , the flowing robes.   A magnificent, impressive, presence - enough to exercise even the strongest Demon.  The Widow began to speak to the departed and right on cue, Andrei Antonescu began to tell her the most heinous, profane things imaginable.   Of course the Priest looked around and found Aunt Donna deep in the culvert.   She stayed in there for many hours - until it was dark and cold.  Defiant until the end, Aunt Donna finally had to accept the reality of the situation, come out and take her lickin'.   The Ghost of Andrei Antonescu was silenced forevermore.................     :'(

Ha ha ha I suppose that was a successful exorcism, then!  He should have used the censer to smoke her out.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on June 12, 2020, 09:39:22 PM
"Either way" would be bi. So I think you're right about that. Azz is bi.

First. Don't call me fucking "Azz".

The Rule is: You're gay you die, you're bi you live (admit otherwise).

Kidnostad3

If K_Dubb isn’t gay, he’ll do until the real thing shows up.  Just sayin’.

Jackstar

He does seem happy, and I have it on good authority he's married to an actual fruit. That being said, bored now.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 02, 2020, 09:13:31 PM
He should have used the censer to smoke her out.

I will kindly thank you to not reveal secret technology without paying indulgence fees. You cut my income stream, Tinkerbell, I cut you.

ksm32

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 06, 2020, 01:16:19 AM
First. Don't call me fucking "Azz".

Azz.  ::)  if it makes you feel any better you can call me KS.

K_Dubb

I prefer the term "righteous faggot".

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 06:23:54 AM
AZZ

You know it isn't cool to DEMAND shit from people and then (lack of patience) selfishness / anxiety
w/out warning PUBLICLY denounce someone = LOL = Holy F.

PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES

SERIOUSLY!

If I put myself in your shoes, I'd have done things a lot differently.

A simple, "Hey, I'll chat to you later, I'm a little busy right now." would've done fine.

ANYWAYS, LET'S REVISIT EVERYTHING IN LATE 2020 = OR F IT = YOU STILL HAVE THAT NETWORK INVITE SIR

I AM BUSY = BEING / DOING ME

NOT ON DRUGS
I REALLY JUST SMOKE POT
I DRINK LIKE 1-2 BEERS EVERY 2 MOS = MAYBE
I SHOULD *START* DRINKING = AND DO IT WAY WAY WAY MORE OFTEN = I SEEM TO DRINK (WINE/BEER ALOT) ON VACATIONS / VISITING RELATIVES
= BECAUSE I HAVE NO WEED
= I BET MY RELATIVES THINK MAYBE I DRINK A LOT = LOL
I DRINK SHIT LOADS OF COFFEE AND CHAIN SMOKE WEED AND CIGGS = FACTS
I generally sleep from 6am-3pm PT COOL ?
I still keep my c2cam/ctm/ark/DMDN/MITD overnight Radio schedule!

In the "old days" of 2020 = 3-9 wks ago = I MAYBE woulda prob called Heather now who would normally be up NOW 2 = if = 1) she wasn't dying of #RubiniMagic-induced-COVID19 2) she didn't have my # blocked

immatureRubini = BINGO! 200% #FACT = You NAILED it!

Okay, Switch gears - not teams

Wait. Your neologisms are thick in this one, you Wop.

Consider your network offer declined.

Seeing as though you seem to be a sadomasochist and found it amusing to drag me through the mud publicly, anything I've done since then is fair game.

Oh, and I never published the personal correspondence you sent me, because you asked me not to.

I am a grown man. I don't need this type of energy in my life, thanks.

You are toxic. You are a sickness that infects your friends.

In fact, I'd be surprised if you had any left.

Manic BellGab shit poasting 25/8, yet "too busy" to man up and TALK to me on the phone MAN TO MAN.

I call bullshit. Fuck that. You trashed me with your pen, but your lips were writing checks your ass can't cash.

My read? You are a deeply disturbed individual ... you cross lines ... lines I wouldn't cross. And I cross lines!

I have no issue with you whatsoever. The best I can muster is apathy. I have a life away from here, believe it or not. A rich one, to boot.

We can squash the beef whenever. But I'd never trust you again. I'd be an idiot to do that.

Jesus, help this God forsaken Hebe.

Dr. MD MD

Rubini, what are some of your fav strains? I’m thinking you’re more a sativa than a indica guy.

K_Dubb

HAS K-DUBB man-handled FE yet ?

I will manhandle both your Front End and your Rear End given half a chance.

Silphion

There, proof

[attachment=1]