Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

Juan

I did enjoy him jumping on a caller who kept talking about "finished science." 

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on October 09, 2022, 06:14:28 AMjumping on a caller who kept talking about "finished science."

This should make it into a digest, →[].

Jackstar

Quote from: Lazarus on October 08, 2022, 11:56:54 PMThe most punchable face in radio.

Sparkle, I know what you're saying.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 08, 2022, 11:51:08 PMIan is such an annoying and precious little bitch.

This must infuriate you, you and your ilk.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2022, 06:50:21 AMThis must infuriate you, you and your ilk.

Dude, I don't even have an ilk.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2022, 10:32:27 AMDude, I don't even have an ilk.

He jumped the shark. Remember? :D

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 08, 2022, 11:51:08 PMIan is such an annoying and precious little bitch.
And the fat know-it-all doesn't know how to pronounce Edinburgh!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 10:51:19 AMHe jumped the shark. Remember? :D

Dude just needs a non-professional consensual hug.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2022, 02:23:04 PMDude just needs a non-professional consensual hug.

If only they could rid one of paranoid schizophrenia. Maybe with enough of them on a regular basis.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 02:40:38 PMIf only they could rid one of paranoid schizophrenia. Maybe with enough of them on a regular basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WJ6FbcWYRU


Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 10:51:19 AMHe jumped the shark. Remember? :D

I AM THE SHARK.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 09, 2022, 10:32:27 AMDude, I don't even have an ilk.

Calling dibs on sniper wolverines.

Laser

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2022, 02:09:44 PMAnd the fat know-it-all doesn't know how to pronounce Edinburgh!

Listen to the comely lassie, EYE-ANN, you smarmy fat-faced shite.


BobGrau

Pronounce it however you want. Edinburgh is very much the least Scottish part of Scotland.

Juan

It must be.  I could understand most of what she said.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on October 10, 2022, 06:30:13 AMIt must be.  I could understand most of what she said.
;D  This very true.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BobGrau on October 10, 2022, 05:43:08 AMPronounce it however you want. Edinburgh is very much the least Scottish part of Scotland.

That's because they all sound so posh, unlike the rest of you unsoaped slum peasants.

BobGrau

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 11, 2022, 09:23:24 AMThat's because they all sound so posh, unlike the rest of you unsoaped slum peasants.

I speak pure American, actually, and am proud of it. The more it annoys the people around me, the funnier it gets.

albrecht

Quote from: BobGrau on October 11, 2022, 12:04:36 PMI speak pure American, actually, and am proud of it. The more it annoys the people around me, the funnier it gets.
Drink more Buckfast, and Tennents 80 for breakfast opening hours pickup with a baconroll. You'll sound better and more like the locals. Stay away from Irnbru or you will have a royal teeth look.

BobGrau

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2022, 09:41:29 PMDrink more Buckfast, and Tennents 80 for breakfast opening hours pickup with a baconroll. You'll sound better and more like the locals. Stay away from Irnbru or you will have a royal teeth look.

I have desert island teeth.


BobGrau

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2022, 05:52:50 AMWe could start a club.

Weeell, you are one of life's natural bouncers...

Jackstar

Quote from: BobGrau on October 12, 2022, 06:12:29 AMWeeell, you are one of life's natural bouncers...



I am here to only help.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod