• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Peace Treaty and Alliance Pact between Miller and Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, May 31, 2020, 08:22:10 PM

AC400KICK

I have made Peace with Miller. I consider Miller a friend and always have. We are good. I would buy him endless Coors Lights all night long. We are good. He is an awesome soul.

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 31, 2020, 08:22:10 PM
We are good. [...] We are good. [...] soul.

This guy really gets it. Impressive! Blessings be upon you, Maggot.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2020, 03:31:58 AM
It really is the End of Fucking Days.

I talked to The Ex yesterday. Well, texted. But whatever, mang. The Ex. YESTERDAY. Free eel, man. Motherfuckin' FREE, motherfuckin' EEL.

And, look at you! Nice job holding it together all these years. You know what you asked for before? You blew it, Pal. She will never consent now. And you, you of all people, know exactly what that means.

You moron. You imbecile. You cad. massive rolleyestits

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2020, 03:31:58 AM
Oh shit!

Oh yeah, and also: not only have I obviously outranked you all this time, but now, I always will. Drop and give me twenty. No, wait, make that twenty thousand. DO IT. DO IT... uh, let's see... how's next Thursday around 3-ish sound? Have your flunky talk to my flunky's flunky, that way, the chain of command is preserved. Wear your usual hood, too--to bed. Three days. Consecutive days. Go on, call it in to check. I'll wait. I'll obviously wait. How long have I waited for this plan to come together, one might ask? Well, I haven't been waiting--I've been preparing.

Yep. That's right. Be a man. Do the right thing. You know you want to be good. Your soul cries out for this penance. It is the only way forward for the likes of you, Maggot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 02:33:55 AM
Maggot.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 05:31:22 AM
Maggot.

I'm not gonna lie--I get just one more Maggot, I complete the Triad, I already have Mendelsohn (starting Gift, natch, aced the roll) and Rebound (fuckin' earned), look, I'm telling you, you all really want desire me to get one more Maggot, it's as good as gold, it's money in the bank, come on Eileen already. DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Stop thinking about how this doesn't make sense. It does to you. Ignore the peer pressure of the masses--they are not your peers. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE. MAKE IT HAPPEN. ASCEND ME.

You know--just a suggestion. Who loves ya, Baby? You are all so beautiful.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 05:42:01 AM
ASCEND ME.

The GF will be megapissed if one of you actually does kick down the required components for this maneuver. I mean, worth it to me--I'd be Ascended, and you know what, fuck all y'all, I can battle rez EVERYONE, this is SO worth ANY risk--but anyone around these parts she finds to be complicit, well... let's just say she's just as likely to slaughter you all out of grief as she is to Rebound to a new target. (I think the newest edition of the rulebook says that Rebound has to find a valid target if more than five candidates are available, but I left my copy of the rulebook in my pants in another dimension, and I only have four candidates so far, so this is really down to the wire here. Good luck, Troopers.) So, worst case, perhaps as many as thirteen of you die in mortal, writhing, feathered agony, but--look, I promise, if she declares Kanly and makes a big stink out of your disembowelment and bowels, I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise. Anyway, never mind all that. That's just the set-up; none of you of course are going to do My Will, so now, I've primed you ALL into NEVER doing the ONE THING that could truly rend my true plans asunder. Checkmate, Fuckos. Hah! Am I not worthy of the demi-god-hood that I have legitimately won, fair & square once I got a round tuit, through honorable metacombat? But of course! Yeah, I know, I'm gonna need a bigger diadem soon. Relax, I think it's quite fetching while being wildly off scale in comparison to my massive cranium. I think it really brings a touch of focus to my braincase, which as we all know, is exactly why you're here with me today. And, welcome.

Yeah, go on: laugh. Laaaaaaugh it up, Plebs. Yeah, I'm crazy in the membrane. Sure, yeah, that's it, that's all. Right. I'm telling you, if all y'all knew what was really going on in the world these days, you'd soak your adorable little crotch-guards with the stank of fear-filled urine. The brown kind. Because it is on. IT IS FUCKING ON, RAWR.

Okay, so, meanwhile: what happened to those two schlubs this thread used to kick off the real action? Tony? Miller? AC400KICK? I gotta give a serious WTF here, yo, seriously: What. The. Fuck. Is that code? Tell me that is code. I can't wrap my head around this being anyone's 'A'-game, honestly I can't. Then again, my head did just get quite a little bit bigger with all the adulation I've been getting and earning through honest, hard work--inorite? tell me about it--so it might be worth giving it a shot.

Except, this thread has just sat here unread for, like, what, four days? I forget, but it was something. And, yes, obviously it was a trap. For you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 05:31:22 AM
Have your flunky talk to my flunky's flunky, that way, the chain of command is preserved.

I know it's a hard rider to follow, but look at the bright side--you don't have to worry nuttin' 'bout dem dere green M&Ms.

Attention, Class--this was code.

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 15, 2020, 01:52:33 PM
..and quite literally Baboon. Quite literally

Yeah, sorry--I can't click on your corpse. Yeah, I don't know, it's some kind of... you know, a glitch or something. Yeah, you'll have to run back. Nope, all the warlocks are busy washing their hair, it's a hell of a thing. Look, if it were up to me, there'd just be a command line interface, but there quite literally isn't one. Also I don't think I could type your name without breaking several personal vows against common decency and good taste.

Just run ba... oh, wait, yeah, they just killed the target. Those pants you were looking for, they just gave them away. Whoops. Bummer yo. Better luck next week. Oh, is there scheduled maintenance next week? Well, balls.

AC400KICK

Miller himself has invitated me for an interview on his show, "The Edge of The Desert" starring Miller Marun Zavs. Oh what an honor! Keeping it Faboon!

Dr. MD MD

Oh, thank God! This was my number one geopolitical concern.

pate

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 01, 2020, 01:20:55 PM

Miller himself has invitated me for an interview on his show, "The Edge of The Desert" starring Miller Marun Zavs. Oh what an honor! Keeping it Faboon!

/ignore

-p