• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:11:58 PM
Oh I see you over ther,e, hot convertible daddy!
Heh, heh, I mean, just because I won’t personally chauffeur you and Myke in my Spider, to a romantic getaway by the bucolic banks of Clifton Gorge.  Besides, I’m not sure Myke would fit in the trunk, what with his rugged Spartan physique.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:12:52 PM
How did that investigation turn out again?

Mueller didn't exonerate Trump, he found a weaselly formula to cover himself, and you swallowed the pablum dished out by Fox and Barr. The same Barr who is now apparently a tool of the Deep State.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:20:30 PM
Mueller didn't exonerate Trump, he found a weaselly formula to cover himself, and you swallowed the pablum dished out by Fox and Barr. The same Barr who is now apparently a tool of the Deep State.

So, it was really real the whole time?! Wow! Where do I sign up for your conspiracy theory newsletter? :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:13:52 PM
Not real because you say so? I’m still not following the logic here. ???

Not real because every "Observers were barred from the room!" becomes a mumbled "they left of their own accord" a few days later.  But, since you chuckleheads have the memory of a flea, it doesn't matter, on to the next outrage!  That is literally how this stuff is packaged -- this is a two-day story, this is a week story -- and nothing ever comes of it.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:20:30 PM
The same Barr who is now apparently a tool of the Deep State.

Appearances can be deceiving. Make him play the bagpipes--it's the only way to be sure.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:22:36 PM
nothing ever comes of it.

The condition of the soul without faith is desperation, Sugar. CU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:22:36 PM
Not real because every "Observers were barred from the room!" becomes a mumbled "they left of their own accord" a few days later.  But, since you chuckleheads have the memory of a flea, it doesn't matter, on to the next outrage!  That is literally how this stuff is packaged -- this is a two-day story, this is a week story -- and nothing ever comes of it.

They were told to get out, you stupid faggot. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYawVd8J3uc

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2020, 04:16:52 PM
I won’t personally chauffeur you and Myke in my Spider

I'll take that duty. anytime, anywhere, any place, behind a car in front of a car beside a car on top of a car... You get the idea.

/flex

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:12:09 PM
Not following you. There was absolutely no evidence for the Russia investigation. It was purely a political witch hunt by the previous admin and deep state agencies like the FBI and DOJ. There is actual evidence of fraud with the aim of election stealing here. What are you, on drugs?!
Exactly, but once again your perspicacity fails you.  The left views the election investigation as a witch hunt.  If they were not mad about the Russia Investigations then this one surely has at least as much merit.  This removes all argument about affidavits and video evidence.  Stop the ridiculous bickering about which side has the moral high ground. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:32:57 PM
Exactly, but once again your perspicacity fails you.  The left views the election investigation as a witch hunt.  If they were not mad about that one then this one surely has at least as much merit.  This removes all argument about affidavits and video evidence.

Sure but you’re dismissing the fact that there actually is evidence of this, just as we now have the factual evidence that the Russia investigation was a deep state witch hunt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 04:33:25 PM
See "memory of a flea" above.

I’ll take that as you got nuthin.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 01:43:53 PM
Ok gran paw.

I was actually interested to see if Trump could find 3 million illegal 2016 voters like he said, as I am sure you were.  That has long been the suspicion, and that kind of discovery might actually see tightening of voter-ID laws, but of course he wasn't interested in fixing anything real, just in excusing why he lost the popular vote.
Depending on what kind of contest we are talking about you are well aware the voting process is left mainly up to the States and in most cases then up to the Counties. No way a city, like Philadelphia just as an example, is going to willingly change their practices because it would hurt the Machine. Like wise there is no way the Democrats anywhere, save maybe a few remaining good ones in certain States, are going to advocate any voting restrictions or want voter security, at least for now. And if they do suggest some rational protections of integrity there is likely a Judge, or Justice, who will overrule it. 

Now I could possibly see a future in a place, like California, that once completely become single-party starts to see fractures and a part of that party starts to demand Ids or some voter integrity. Say when the elite, white Democrats actually start to get push back from the now voting age brood born by illegals or the Chinese ex-pat zillionaire kids.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:32:57 PM
Exactly, but once again your perspicacity fails you.  The left views the election investigation as a witch hunt.  If they were not mad about the Russia Investigations then this one surely has at least as much merit.  This removes all argument about affidavits and video evidence.  Stop the ridiculous bickering about which side has the moral high ground.

No, a witch hunt is a persecution, a very different thing. This is a group of disingenuous people floundering around trying to cook up a story.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:35:48 PM
Sure but you’re dismissing the fact that there actually is evidence of this, just as we now have the factual evidence that the Russia investigation was a deep state witch hunt.
You can be dense.  You will never win this argument with that investigation was fake, this one is real.  All you are doing is yelling “Am not” to someone calling you a name.  Realpolitik removes feelings and opinions and gets things done.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:39:46 PM
No, a witch hunt is a persecution, a very different thing. This is a group of disingenuous people floundering around trying to cook up a story.
Granted witch hunt is a poor choice of a word.  Replace it with investigation with lack of evidence.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 01:33:02 PM
It's because it's a right that every effort should be made to make sure everyone can exercise it. It isn't a privilege and once you start making it harder for people it only becomes more exclusive over time.
Well, we have a fundamental difference of opinion there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 04:39:47 PM
that investigation was fake, this one is real.

This is the truth. I think we should finally learn to deal with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:39:46 PM
trying to cook up a story.

You mean like people staying late to work overtime? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 04:43:12 PM

He knows his position is absurd, which is why you probably won’t get further responsenon this.

SredniVashtar

You can be dense.  You will never win this argument with that investigation was fake, this one is real.  All you are doing is yelling “Am not” to someone calling you a name.  Realpolitik removes feelings and opinions and gets things done.

And he considers himself some sort of shitposting edgelord too. Nurse really needs to adjust his medication.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:43:16 PM
This is the truth. I think we should finally learn to deal with that.
I’m glad that I don’t live in your head. Give me an address so I can send you a helmet while you keep bashing it into walls.  :P

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:13:52 PM
I’m still not following the logic here. ???

Q predicted this.
Listen to your ❤️.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:46:30 PM
And he considers himself some sort of shitposting edgelord too. Nurse really needs to adjust his medication.

I’m just not a fan of Kissinger, like you guys. He’s the globalist who originally sold us out to China. Why would anyone still be following his “real” politik anymore?! It’s those kind of compromises that have gotten us into this whole mess in the first place. ::)

Jackstar

All you are doing is yelling “Am not” to someone calling you a name.

Not so fast--he's probably respirating, too.

Unconfirmed.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2020, 04:47:31 PM
Q predicted this.
Listen to your ❤️.
Nothing bad has ever happened doing to anyone following their feelings.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 04:43:12 PM

If it's a right then it applies to everyone, unless they have forfeited them somehow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 07, 2020, 04:50:45 PM
If it's a right then it applies to everyone, unless they have forfeited them somehow.

Everyone in the whole world?! Where do I sign up for your conspiracy theory newsletter?