• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on October 13, 2020, 12:00:04 PM
I’m glad to see you’re not a member of this snobbish clique.

Bottom row, third "person."  I thought he was dead?

https://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2020, 11:26:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnX8TpWbXXA
Always the same playbook. Armed black criminal refuses to obey police and gets shot and the looting begins. Why are shoes so darn important? But I guess they would have resale on the black market at least. But, assuming you've already made a choice to loot- which I don't agree with, why loot places like Dollar Stores? Stuff there costs a friggin dollar. That is worth risking a criminal charge to steal imported Chinese good that are sold retail for $1??

"Temple University police officers arrested a man who is suspected of looting a Foot Locker store in North Philadelphia"

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on November 05, 2020, 08:02:36 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1323984227008868353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Lmfaooooo your politician sign won’t save your ass now white man.  Shut up and Go inside so the mob can burn your house down over you and your family!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DanTSX on November 06, 2020, 12:03:36 AM

Lmfaooooo your politician sign won’t save your ass now white man.  Shut up and Go inside so the mob can burn your house down over you and your family!

The whites running wild tonight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2020, 03:33:58 PM
Snoop DoggyDogg's uncle's rib-joint apparently torched by Antifadas because they complained about other businesses being vandalized or burnt in Portland.

https://newspunch.com/portland-restaurant-burns-to-the-ground-after-owners-criticize-antifa-thugs/

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1331049000510787584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.koin.com/local/multnomah-county/flames-smoke-pour-from-reos-ribs-in-ne-portland/

Serves him the fuck right for making that awful mock assasination vid. Taste of your own medicine now, fucker! ;D

Jojo

If the National Guard has been there, the police would have had the resources to check on the murder/kidnapping, and the other possible kidnapping.  Now a woman is dead, possibly killed while ringing doorbells for help, and no one knows what happened to the other woman.  Our taxes pay for the National Guard & we seem to get very little for it.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on November 29, 2020, 04:48:38 AM
If the National Guard has been there, the police would have had the resources to check on the murder/kidnapping, and the other possible kidnapping.  Now a woman is dead, possibly killed while ringing doorbells for help, and no one knows what happened to the other woman.  Our taxes pay for the National Guard & we seem to get very little for it.

I love your metaphor of ballots as wymyn, please elaborate!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2020, 04:47:53 PM
lol you guys

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1335341973419462656

Thanks, bateman!

I saw a bunch of pussies in black running away again like the scared little ladies they are.  :D

4 MORE YEARS!!!! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 04:50:53 PM
I saw a bunch of pussies in black running away again like the scared little ladies they are.  :D

4 MORE YEARS!!!! ;D

I suspect they observed that trashing that the red head gave their man when he was down. He/She went all Hanson Brothers and really got in some good shots. Not sure I'd want any part of that myself. 

What was up with the nutter with the Ohio flag?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 05, 2020, 04:59:50 PM
I suspect they observed that trashing that the red head gave their man when he was down. He/She went all Hanson Brothers and really got in some good shots. Not sure I'd want any part of that myself. 

What was up with the nutter with the Ohio flag?

They, like all reasonable people should be by now, are FED UP! It’s time to clear out the commies. Maybe we could cut a deal with China to send them there?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 04:50:53 PM

4 MORE YEARS!!!! ;D

I love the guy whaling away with an American flag.  In fact, that image of a fat old guy beating a scrawny kid with an American flag is pretty much politics these days.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 05:03:12 PM
They, like all reasonable people should be by now, are FED UP! It’s time to clear out the commies. Maybe we could cut a deal with China to send them there?

They won't make that deal Doc. Last thing the Han want is more non-Han. California is actually too important.  Does Vermont work for you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2020, 05:18:56 PM
I love the guy whaling away with an American flag.  In fact, that image of a fat old guy beating a scrawny kid with an American flag is pretty much politics these days.

Thank God for that because just a short while ago it was the opposite. You should be ahamed of yourself for supporting that unprovoked violence. These people are just fighting back now...FINALLY!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 05, 2020, 05:22:17 PM
They won't make that deal Doc. Last thing the Han want is more non-Han. California is actually too important.  Does Vermont work for you?

No. Out of America, commies! >:(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 05:24:18 PM
Thank God for that because just a short while ago it was the opposite. You should be ahamed of yourself for supporting that unprovoked violence. These people are just fighting back now...FINALLY!

If it gets you guys some exercise I'm all for it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2020, 05:26:11 PM
If it gets you guys some exercise I'm all for it.

The workout will continue. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 05:25:09 PM
No. Out of America, commies! >:(

Put 'em in Vermont and give it to Canada and the US takes Saskatchewan as compensation. Does that work?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 05, 2020, 05:31:25 PM
Put 'em in Vermont and give it to Canada and the US takes Saskatchewan as compensation. Does that work?

No, Alberta or no deal!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2020, 05:18:56 PM
The guy going after the black labor lawyer with a flag and pole back during the bus riots in Boston was skinnier, as I recall. The photographer won a Pulitzer for that. So there is hope for Andy to win some shekels.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2020, 05:33:39 PM
The guy going after the black labor lawyer with a flag and pole back during the bus riots in Boston was skinnier, as I recall. The photographer won a Pulitzer for that. So there is hope for Andy to win some shekels.

Andy NGO is a shameless huckster who steals from other people's videos, often uncredited, and acts like he is there on the ground when the fat fuck is probably in front of his computer stuffing his face with sticky rice.