• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 29, 2020, 04:54:17 PM
Elks getting revenge for the burning of Elk statues by BLM and Anti-Fadas?!?   

https://www.sfgate.com/california-parks/article/When-horny-animals-attack-Human-elk-conflict-is-15604327.php

Elk-human conflict on the rise in Northern California

And I thought the moose were getting cocky. ::)

K_Dubb

We upped our game, boys; up yours.

Jackstar

I'm there. Where the f*** is Kenton Park?

Jackstar

Okay I googled it parentheses I have to do everything around here in parentheses and it turns out that Kenton Park is in f****** Oregon I'm not going to Oregon I have busy and important things to do with my free time period

You people have no idea I swear. Anyway have fun!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 10:41:42 PM
Okay I googled it parentheses I have to do everything around here in parentheses and it turns out that Kenton Park is in f****** Oregon I'm not going to Oregon I have busy and important things to do with my free time period

You people have no idea I swear. Anyway have fun!

albrecht

https://reason.com/2020/10/02/the-conservative-trans-woman-who-went-undercover-with-antifa-in-portland/

Not much new but interesting read none the less. Of course this group doesn't exist according to some. And that these tactics and organizational style isn't something done before by other groups, it is interesting that certain ideas, strategy, and tactics span across all political spectrum when it comes down to revolution and terrorism.  And you see, sometimes, where you get complete reversals (I recall some Bader-Meinhof became Neo-Nazis and various Trotskyites became Neo-Cons, etc.)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2020, 04:23:02 PM
And you see, sometimes, where you get complete reversals (I recall some Bader-Meinhof became Neo-Nazis and various Trotskyites became Neo-Cons, etc.)

The idea that antifa does not exist is pure sophistry.  But, yeah, as discussed before, there is the potential for a lot of mixing in the political extremes here, with the right suspicious of elites exempt from their own policies, intellectuals, and certain large corporations like Google and Twitter in ways that could easily be reframed in Marxist class terms.  Plus, look at who antifa targets here:  Amazon and Starbucks.  Sure the reasons are social-justice related but I do not think ideology is as important here as harrying powerful near-monopolies.  If Middle America got really upset over Walmart it would be sort of the same thing.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 08:10:33 PM
The idea that antifa does not exist is pure sophistry.  But, yeah, as discussed before, there is the potential for a lot of mixing in the political extremes here, with the right suspicious of elites exempt from their own policies, intellectuals, and certain large corporations like Google and Twitter in ways that could easily be reframed in Marxist class terms.  Plus, look at who antifa targets here:  Amazon and Starbucks.  Sure the reasons are social-justice related but I do not think ideology is as important here as harrying powerful near-monopolies.  If Middle America got really upset over Walmart it would be sort of the same thing.
It could be controversial in this age of "direct action" but I think the Sophists,and so on, got a bad rap. In a way like bureaucracy has- even by me!

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 08:10:33 PM
The idea that antifa does not exist is pure sophistry. 

No one doubts that they exist. It is a question of relevance.

Asuka Langley

If this shit keeps up there will be a Mexican/Black race war. Mexicans are not cucked like white people being called a racist dont mean shit to them they will be hanging BLM from overpasses and dismembering them like drug cartel's.

https://twitter.com/OcrazioCornPop/status/1313345872843825152

Jackstar

K_Dubb

Thank you, Bateman.  It appears we are down to the second string in OR  :(

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1314310530631454721

Noticeably absent are Trumpet Man (who was arrested recently, again) and his hot friend, as well as one guy who looks like a model I have seen before, so this collage is selective.  And light-bulb-head dude in the 2nd row has been a regular feature in these -- gawd he looks like a stereotypical Trotskyite from way back.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 04:52:15 PM

Noticeably absent are Trumpet Man (who was arrested recently, again) and his hot friend, as well as one guy who looks like a model I have seen before, so this collage is selective.  And light-bulb-head dude in the 2nd row has been a regular feature in these -- gawd he looks like a stereotypical Trotskyite from way back.
Thanks, Dubb.  I now have something to show someone when they ask me “who’s on BellGab?”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 05:02:01 PM
Thanks, Dubb.  I now have something to show someone when they ask me “who’s on BellGab?”

K, so anyone with weirdly colored hair is an antisocial psycho. Got it.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 04:52:15 PM

Can we start a fun game? hmmmm

2nd row...2nd column is Orson Wells Art (aka Roswells Art)...

Place your bets, BellGab! ha  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 05:05:56 PM

B2? I was thinking blue-hair and the one beneath had the only potential in the lot.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2020, 05:04:36 PM
K, so anyone with weirdly colored hair is an antisocial psycho. Got it.

Sure, doc; I know you are rocking a landing strip like D2.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 05:08:46 PM
B2? I was thinking blue-hair and the one beneath had the only potential in the lot.

Ha...name it and place the bet!  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 05:05:56 PM

Lower right corner is definitely a Dave Norway fan.  Whatever it is.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 05:10:39 PM
Lower right corner is definitely a Dave Norway fan.  Whatever it is.

Ha...they all have names that I don't know... ;D But he looks like one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 05:10:26 PM
Sure, doc; I know you are rocking a landing strip like D2.

After the word “rocking” I’m lost. :-\

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 05:08:46 PM

let's see if Orson's infatuation with me will bring her back.  ;)

ItsOver

Bottom row, third from the left is Groyper, when he’s dolled up for Sunday services.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 05:13:04 PM
let's see if Orson's infatuation with me will bring her back.  ;)

You?! I thought she was in love with me. :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 05:10:31 PM

Ha...name it and place the bet!  :D

I think she is either E1 or E3 they are pretty cute for girls.  Orson has a cute voice.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2020, 05:13:59 PM
You?! I thought she was in love with me. :'(

her/his motivations are beyond my purview.  :D

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 05:15:02 PM
I think she is either E1 or E3 they are pretty cute for girls.  Orson has a cute voice.

So did Heather. ha  ;D  E1 and E3 clearly smell bad under there.