• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

K_Dubb

OK you guys can post your stuff and I won't call you fat or bring up the boat parades.

Here, I'll start:  what's up with this guy's face?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1305342435904507905

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 14, 2020, 05:39:14 PM
James Alex Fields did nothing wrong!

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1305646398185111553
Imbecile. I liked how the officer did a quick victory lap or check on perp, maybe? Determined NIH and drove on.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2020, 05:38:28 PM
OK you guys can post your stuff and I won't call you fat or bring up the boat parades.

A weird tanning salon mishap? Some miscegenation and/or incest resulting in his odd skin tone and mental problems? Closing eyes tightly while something blows up and "tans" rest of face?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2020, 06:03:21 PM
A weird tanning salon mishap? Some miscegenation and/or incest resulting in his odd skin tone and mental problems? Closing eyes tightly while something blows up and "tans" rest of face?

It is like prolonged ski mask wearing but the opposite.  I have never seen anything like it.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2020, 05:38:28 PM

It might be Vitiligo.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2020, 07:04:42 PM
If Doc Wallet can be a doc, who can’t.
I hope that the prison provides this Munoz guy a lot of eggs- no oils, soft-boiled or runny. He obviously also has a gluten problem and needs to eat no gluten and get some more supplement "packs" per his body weight. Does the prison canteen offer Tangy Tangerine or Toomeric? According to Dave Norway many listeners of C2C are 'involved' in the correction industry- on all sides. Hopefully Doc Wallet and Norry have initiated their MLM supplement scheme into the prison system. Captive audience and buyers.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2020, 06:10:51 PM
It is like prolonged ski mask wearing but the opposite.  I have never seen anything like it.

Sure you have. (Or at least some variation of it...)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2020, 06:33:41 PM
It might be Vitiligo.

Yeah... So I'm too late. I'm still leaving the post stand.  ;)

WOTR

WTF happened Dubb? Is protest season officially over in Portland? Is it kind of like that whole "don't wear white after labour day" rule... Only "don't riot after labour day?"

How does the whole of Portland suddenly go quiet? Or are they on their way to occupy the white house?

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2020, 01:19:51 AM
Is protest season officially over in Portland?

There's a new threat in town they've all decided to flee from. #FlashWar

Jackstar

How does the whole of Portland suddenly go quiet?

Step one: find a quantum corner, find a 45 (FORTY-FIVED )position
Step two: ???
Step three: 30 minutes of gunfire. Bring a book.

K_Dubb

WTF happened Dubb? Is protest season officially over in Portland? Is it kind of like that whole "don't wear white after labour day" rule... Only "don't riot after labour day?"

How does the whole of Portland suddenly go quiet? Or are they on their way to occupy the white house?

Have you not been paying attention?!?!  We have taken to the hills in our best tights like Robin Hoods armed with matchbooks to smoke the rats' nests of rural Trumpists out of their doublewides and set the western skies ablaze.  That accomplished, we have begun our cross-country odyssey of terror in huge air-conditioned Soros coaches, luggage compartments full of urine bags, on our way to DC.

On the way I have vectored a couple busloads of dumpy obese blue-haired trannies to Roy's Texas enclave where they will occupy every bathroom in town including his favorite Whataburger doing whatever trannies need to do in there so desperately -- change the dressings on their bleeding gashes, most likely.  And another squad of mouthy pinch-faced Jewish lesbians in black glasses to Asuka's place where they will wrap him like a babka and roast him in his own oven.  Soon the black flag will fly from the Washington Monument and every equestrian statue that looks kind of old will be sucking goose poop in the reflecting pools.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 17, 2020, 09:43:08 AM

...On the way I have vectored a couple busloads of dumpy obese blue-haired trannies to Roy's Texas enclave where they will occupy every bathroom in town including his favorite Whataburger doing whatever trannies need to do in there so desperately -- change the dressings on their bleeding gashes, most likely...
Welcome.  Prance often.

P. S. - I’ll be at the local Jack in the Box dive, enjoying a sourdough Jack and diet Dr. Pepper.  Whataburger is so gauche.  I may have a side of Mickey D’s fries, too, that I carried in with me.  I’ll share, but they must be masked and appropriately socially distanced, of course.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2020, 10:06:25 AM
You should probably vest up before arriving. ;)

Never!  These nipples will not be restrained.  If I go down shot full of lead, young and beautiful and shirtless on the streets of Laredo they will write songs about me as with other great heroes of the people like Che, Pol Pot and the Frito Bandito.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 17, 2020, 10:22:28 AM
Never!  These nipples will not be restrained.  If I go down shot full of lead, young and beautiful and shirtless on the streets of Laredo they will write songs about me as with other great heroes of the people like Che, Pol Pot and the Frito Bandito.

All the best in your mission to join the ranks of mass murderers. And yes, I’m including the Frito Bandito because of two words. Heart disease.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 17, 2020, 10:22:28 AM
Sigh.  I miss the Frito Bandito, of course.  So un-PC.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2020, 10:27:17 AM
All the best in your mission to join the ranks of mass murderers. And yes, I’m including the Frito Bandito because of two words. Heart disease.

More coffee, doc.  I know I said I wouldn't talk about the boat parades but I feel I have to mention the detachments of frogmen -- very, very gay ones, of course -- sent to every lake and reservoir to sabotage everything that floats, from cabin cruisers down to the lowliest pontoon boat, just to get those priceless clips?  Come to think of it I am not sure all of the frogmen were gay when they went in the water but they sure were when they came out of it.