• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2020, 10:38:22 AM
Determined to destroy all vestiges of elkism, professional iconoclasts employed by the city, who previously kidnapped the sacred elk, now dismantle his altar.  Will this brutal inquisition ever stop?

https://twitter.com/KATUNews/status/1284137625691942912

Fortunately we have several large inflatables.

Some people just don't get the Elk.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f6181cb9-58f1-4eaf-9c0b-e53de160f19b

Some where the Elk gently weep...........    :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H5xPOCyJHg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 09:18:37 PM
Ha ha ha you have fallen into my trap.  Because we were not in the habit of assuring each other that certain lives mattered before someone proposed that black lives do, other formulations, however inherently true, function rhetorically as aggressive rebuttals or emendations to diminish the truth of the original.  Only perfect assent is permitted, you are a racist asswipe, and, were I inclined to dislike you for a slack-jawed Maga chud rather than contrive to get you to take your cute hoodie off, I would bash your head with a clear conscience.  Thus are two people in perfect agreement persuaded that they are in fact mortal enemies.

An exception allows for groups that are arguably worse off on the scale of oppression like indigenous folks and black trannies, which leads to the new (to me) label "BIPOC" for Black & Indigenous People Of Color which basically means "No Asians" since they are doing fine.

Head-bashing with a clear conscience is precisely what’s wrong with communists and why they’re really just horrible mobster thugs who should be dealt with accordingly.

Keeping hearing how Portland is awash in an Army of shadowy, Feds...busting heads and 'disappearing' the innocent.  Must be the lamest Stasi ever, they can't even keep a couple of dozen guys from ripping up a courthouse.  Why would the Feds be there at all anyway?  It's silly.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1284436175177089024

Quote from: whoozit on July 18, 2020, 11:46:33 AM
It is all there in front of your eyes.

Maybe.  If I were Joe Fed, I'd haved just called the Mayor early on and told him Federal property had better come through untouched.  We'll re-imburse you for any overtime and if you need any equipment you got it.  If nothing was done to quell the destruction just deny any Federal funds and bill the city for the reconstruction of any thing damaged.  If they don't pay up - that is when you end in the Feds to rip it out of their ass.   

WOTR

Only perfect assent is permitted, you are a racist asswipe, and, were I inclined to dislike you for a slack-jawed Maga chud rather than contrive to get you to take your cute hoodie off, I would bash your head with a clear conscience. 
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 17, 2020, 05:19:09 PM
Head-bashing with a clear conscience is precisely what’s wrong with communists and why they’re really just horrible mobster thugs who should be dealt with accordingly.

It's funny. That was not the conclusion that I reached.

I assumed he wanted to bash my head in, not because of antifa or communism- but rather because

pate

Ha ha ha you have fallen into my trap.  Because we were not in the habit of assuring each other that certain lives mattered before someone proposed that black lives do, other formulations, however inherently true, function rhetorically as aggressive rebuttals or emendations to diminish the truth of the original.  Only perfect assent is permitted, you are a racist asswipe, and, were I inclined to dislike you for a slack-jawed Maga chud rather than contrive to get you to take your cute hoodie off, I would bash your head with a clear conscience.  Thus are two people in perfect agreement persuaded that they are in fact mortal enemies.

An exception allows for groups that are arguably worse off on the scale of oppression like indigenous folks and black trannies, which leads to the new (to me) label "BIPOC" for Black & Indigenous People Of Color which basically means "No Asians" since they are doing fine.

Brother Dubb!  I have just decided that I am running for President of the United States of America, I need a running-mate.  Will you stand with me as Vice-President?

I think the campaign slogan should be "We are going to fix this shit."  I figure we can just figure it out while we git 'er dun, and stuff.

I realize it is a little late, but I assume a good run can be made.  We can draw on the vast pool of BellGabian knowledge and experience, fill our cabinets and shit.

YEAH!

Quotepate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

I may immediately retire to my Dictatorial for Life villa on the PFRDP estate, and leave you holding the bag, if one of your first acts as President is official recognition of my statehood and awesomeness.  I leave the ambassador choice to you, I prefer a largish breed of dog maybe a Golden Retriever with an appropriate outlandish name.

Fuck Yeah!  Are you with me?

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 01:12:44 PM
Brother Dubb!  I have just decided that I am running for President of the United States of America, I need a running-mate.  Will you stand with me as Vice-President?

I think the campaign slogan should be "We are going to fix this shit."  I figure we can just figure it out while we git 'er dun, and stuff.

I realize it is a little late, but I assume a good run can be made.  We can draw on the vast pool of BellGabian knowledge and experience, fill our cabinets and shit.

YEAH!

I may immediately retire to my Dictatorial for Life villa on the PFRDP estate, and leave you holding the bag, if one of your first acts as President is official recognition of my statehood and awesomeness.  I leave the ambassador choice to you, I prefer a largish breed of dog maybe a Golden Retriever with an appropriate outlandish name.

Fuck Yeah!  Are you with me?

-p

Fuck Yeah!  All we'd have to do is take our shirts off.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 18, 2020, 02:08:17 PM
Fuck Yeah!  All we'd have to do is take our shirts off.

Dude, I am totally not wearing a shirt right now!

Let's do this.

Part of my first 100 days plan is to get PMs and bold text re-instated here.  I think that is the main issue behind both the civil unrest/rebellion AND CoVid.  This will be epic.  Do you have an pet projects or pork-barrel stuff that needs tending to?

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 02:33:59 PM

Let's do this.

Part of my first 100 days plan is to get PMs and bold text re-instated here.  I think that is the main issue behind both the civil unrest/rebellion AND CoVid.  This will be epic.  Do you have an pet projects or pork-barrel stuff that needs tending to?

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Hells yeah!  I'd like to offer my services as a Consigliere as you flesh out your cabinent.  I've got some thoughtful ideas on the matter.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2020, 02:42:31 PM
Hells yeah!  I'd like to offer my services as a Consigliere as you flesh out your cabinent.  I've got some thoughtful ideas on the matter.

As long as you can reccomend Chuck Norris as SecDef.

What I really need help on is how to re-organize the Shadow Government.  I actually had you in mind for Shadow President.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Jackstar

Let's do this.

Look, look, read, read: I didn't plan it this way. This is just how it worked out. In Minecraft.

And obviously I am prepared to allow quite a lot. This has all already been done. This is all going to happen again. And still, I allow more and more again. The Agenda has not been denied. I'm told the Alphans have already cleared twelve continents on half of the seven planets allotted. HALF. Even YP is impressed. This means a lot to the tiny taco terror, and it does to me as well. IRL.

Do you have an pet projects or pork-barrel stuff that needs tending to?

Vote Beeblebrox. Implement grammar faeries. Requisition a Wave Motion Gun.

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 02:33:59 PMpate/K_Dubb 2020

Excellent. I see that's already been done. Do either of you have a spare concealed weapons permit I can borrow? I left mine in my other pants.

Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 02:49:03 PM
I actually had you in mind for Shadow President.

There aren't going to be any shadows where we're going. Also, I have eaten the last three Shadow Presidents. It's not a great gig these days.

They needed salt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2020, 02:42:31 PM

I call dibs on Secretary of Space

#MakePateGreatAgain

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 18, 2020, 03:04:50 PM
I call dibs on Secretary of Space

Puppet or Shadow?

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 03:03:44 PM
There aren't going to be any shadows where we're going. Also, I have eaten the last three Shadow Presidents. It's not a great gig these days.

They needed salt.

What Pesidential plum can I offer you for your vote?  World is your oyster, I will even give you Gravity's spot as SecSpace.

I really need that Jackstar gravitas.

Grav, if he wants your spot will you accept Fleet Admiral in the Space Force?

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 18, 2020, 03:04:50 PM...
#MakePateGreatAgain

I totally forgot about #MAPA Make America Pate Again.  This reminds me that I need someone to run the official Twitter account.  I despise Twitter for some reason.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Let's do this.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I am mostly interested in drinking beer, and petting the dog.  But if pressed I would propose that every city have a bronze elk before which nightly bonfires are lit and hecatombs of ribs are distributed to the hungry.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 18, 2020, 03:28:38 PM
I am mostly interested in drinking beer, and petting the dog.  But if pressed I would propose that every city have a bronze elk before which nightly bonfires are lit and hecatombs of ribs are distributed to the hungry.

Beer drinking and dog petting are pretty solid planks in the Campaign platform.

Is one bronze elk statue per city enough?  What if you have a long walk, are morbidly obese with a bad knee?  Might want to have an elk statue on every block?  That beats a chicken in every pot in my book.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Jackstar

hecatombs of ribs

[attachment=1,msg1406265]

are distributed to the hungry.

It's not "All They Want To Eat". It is "All They Can" eat.

And, don't call me Shirley.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 03:11:24 PM

I'm not allowed to tell you how many Omega-22 activations you've got in the clip, but I can tell you that you have several hundred mags, and half of them are fully loaded. HALF.

I'M NOT HIM. I AM NOT GONNA LIE, I GOTTA THINK THIS ONE OVER.

I can't won't just allow everything. Where's that Wave Moron Gun? I talked to Requestitions about that several thousand parsecs ago, and zilch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 03:43:19 PM
Beer drinking and dog petting are pretty solid planks in the Campaign platform.

Is one bronze elk statue per city enough?  What if you have a long walk, are morbidly obese with a bad knee?  Might want to have an elk statue on every block?  That beats a chicken in every pot in my book.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Ew no fatties can stay home eating nothing but hard-boiled eggs until they are fit to be seen in public.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 18, 2020, 04:00:21 PM
Ew no fatties can stay home until they are fit to be seen in public.

Dude, you are the best Veep pick a candidate ever made.  That is now part of the first 100 days.

Roz, I really want you for First Lady?

pate/K_Dubb

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 03:11:24 PM
Puppet or Shadow?

What Pesidential plum can I offer you for your vote?  World is your oyster, I will even give you Gravity's spot as SecSpace.

Grav, if he wants your spot will you accept Fleet Admiral in the Space Force?

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit

Will I get scrambled eggs on my hat?

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 18, 2020, 04:15:45 PM
Will I get scrambled eggs on my hat?

Shee-it, bro.  You can have whatever hat you want, I reccomend old skool admiral hat, rigged fore & aft, but you can wear it athawrtship if you want.  Hell, switch it up do something different every day.

Sash with as many medals as you can pin on it.  You are SecSpace, to infinity and beyond!  Dress up like Buzz Lightyear.  Own that shit!

We need to find someone that will fill and not skim to heavily from the campaign coffers.  Need dollars, recruit thugs/bullies to solicit donations, hire Ukrainian hackers for some digital piracy etc...

pate/K_Dubb 2020[

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 04:11:56 PM
Dude, you are the best Veep pick a candidate ever made.  That is now part of the first 100 days.

pate/K_Dubb

I'd like to see a firm stance AGAINST any sardine confiscation.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 04:11:56 PM

pate/K_Dubb

I will not let you down, sir.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on July 18, 2020, 04:28:37 PM
I'd like to see a firm stance AGAINST any sardine confiscation.

Part of the first 100 days initiative will be the critical issue of the sardine supply, I believe a secure nation is one well stocked with a diverse, flavorful, and affordable sardine supply.

ItsOver, I believe FDA needs your sort of astute and creative leadership.  The position is yours, if I can count on your multiple votes?  What do you say?  AgSec (I can make up cabinet positions as needed).

Name the price of your vote, sir!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Juan

I want the Attorney General position that has the power.  And a government contract for supplying orange jump suits.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 18, 2020, 04:39:19 PM
I will not let you down, sir.

Although I work for a living, I like this "sir" business.  K_Dubb you really seem like a biddable and well-behaved Veep.  I knew when I tapped you for the spot, I would not be disappointed.

pate/K_Dubb 2020