• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 29, 2020, 09:59:20 PM
Yep two black kids 16 and 14 stole a car and went joyriding all over the park, unproven whether they were armed with anything more than fireworks and a pickaxe.  Well except for the car, I suppose.

Obvious people of negro white supremacists.

Say his name...Chaz Kirby!

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2020, 01:21:53 AM
How do you know he is a homeless tweaker? He may just be the man of your dreams. He should be close to you, easy to find, and likely to be receptive to some tasty baked goods...

Don your mask, doff your shirt, pack some bait baking, and go capture him.  8)

Haha I have been low-key stalking since he told the People's Assembly he played for my team FUCK YEAH!  To be fair he's somewhere between homeless tweaker and Thoreau.  I don't think comfortable domesticity is really his thing; he's all for decivilizing and back-to-nature anarchy.  I'd have to sell everything and move into his tent.  But it would be wild!

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2020, 12:56:54 AM
I watched a few things by this guy. He seems funny and seems to believe that America is not as completely broken as the "woke" generation believes it to be... I wonder if Al Sharpton ever got back to him and offered support?

[tweet]1277708543421034499[/tweet]
Ha. That was funny. But he will be getting into trouble I'm sure and much criticized by BLM, Hollywood, etc. 

I also liked the reply about KKK Hoods being found near the water-cooler in the garage of NASCAR driver Bubba Smollet.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 30, 2020, 01:16:41 AM
As long as this is also allowed.  Sure he is a homeless tweaker but gosh he is magnficent!

Wouldn't a tweaker have sold off the instrument to buy more drugs though? Or, in normal times, can he make more scratch by playing the horn as a 'busker.' a term I learned when the city here started advocating paying them with city funds for cultural reasons.   

BLM activists in Madison beheaded and threw into lake famous Norwegian immigrant Hans Christian Heg who was an abolitionist and fought for the North as a volunteer and died at Chickamunga.  I'm guessing the BLM/Antifada folks who did it didn't know who he was and just saw a white face or a middle-name "Christian."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hans-christian-heg-was-an-abolitionist-who-died-trying-to-end-slavery-what-to-know-about-the-man-whose-statue-was-toppled-in-madison/ar-BB15VfX7

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 30, 2020, 02:55:42 PM
Wouldn't a tweaker have sold off the instrument to buy more drugs though? Or, in normal times, can he make more scratch by playing the horn as a 'busker.' a term I learned when the city here started advocating paying them with city funds for cultural reasons.   

BLM activists in Madison beheaded and threw into lake famous Norwegian immigrant Hans Christian Heg who was an abolitionist and fought for the North as a volunteer and died at Chickamunga.  I'm guessing the BLM/Antifada folks who did it didn't know who he was and just saw a white face or a middle-name "Christian."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hans-christian-heg-was-an-abolitionist-who-died-trying-to-end-slavery-what-to-know-about-the-man-whose-statue-was-toppled-in-madison/ar-BB15VfX7

That is his War Trumpet I am sure he doesn't play it for filthy lucre.  There are definitely times when he seems to be on something though he says he just gets like that sometimes.  I suppose it could just be the berserker frenzy.

Those Civil War uniforms are hard to tell apart in the dark.  I don't like iconoclasm -- history normally regards it as a tragedy -- but everybody here was ready to tear Emma Lazarus's poem off the Statue of Liberty a while ago so you will get no sympathy from me.

Quote from: albrecht on June 30, 2020, 02:55:42 PM

Chickamauga man,  Chickamauga.  I've got an ancestor that was killed down in that shit hole.   Waiting for that big reparations check to come rolling in

Sob.   :'(

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 04:29:10 PM

Racist cash cab! Classic.

“I’ll risk it all bob!”

“When is breaking the law and killing people a mostly peaceful block party?”

“Chaz Kirby?”

“Winner!”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 30, 2020, 05:03:52 PM
Racist cash cab! Classic.

“I’ll risk it all bob!”

“When is breaking the law and killing people a mostly peaceful block party?”

“Chaz Kirby?”

“Winner!”

And now for the double or nothing bonus question:

What is the answer to all questions in 2020?

Racism?

DING! DING! DING! DING! 8)

WOTR

The story as of now is that the dead photographer who supported the protests and BLM was killed by a BLM affiliated protester. That said, it sounds like there was a counter-protest in the area as well. I wonder what will come of it- was he shot by somebody who didn't like the protest, or one of his "BLM brethren?"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1277062739639316480

WOTR

Nope. Sounds like the shooter was a protester. " A frequent participant in Louisville's month of protests has been accused of fatally shooting a photographer in Jefferson Square Park after a dispute with another person." as per the courier journal. https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/28/louisville-breonna-taylor-protest-shooting-suspect-identified/3274385001/

Also, it seems that he was shot and subdued by others. But... But... Racism! (This shit is getting old.)

"Members of the Alliance also claim that the fact Lopez was arrested so quickly after he fired into the camp is “an example of the injustice that black folks face every day,” because he was apprehended very quickly, but no arrests have yet been made in connection with the death of Breonna Taylor

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2020, 07:15:20 AM
Chop is dead.  Long live the Chop!

https://twitter.com/Omarisal/status/1278305049869840384

Kind of loses it's punch with the bicycles and Capri pants the coppers are wearing. 

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2020, 03:02:31 AM
Nope. Sounds like the shooter was a protester. " A frequent participant in Louisville's month of protests has been accused of fatally shooting a photographer in Jefferson Square Park after a dispute with another person." as per the courier journal. https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/28/louisville-breonna-taylor-protest-shooting-suspect-identified/3274385001/

Also, it seems that he was shot and subdued by others. But... But... Racism! (This shit is getting old.)

"Members of the Alliance also claim that the fact Lopez was arrested so quickly after he fired into the camp is “an example of the injustice that black folks face every day,” because he was apprehended very quickly, but no arrests have yet been made in connection with the death of Breonna Taylor

So the murderer was caught too soon?  What is that term some use?  Clown World?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 08:00:35 AM
Kind of loses it's punch with the bicycles and Capri pants the coppers are wearing.

Those bike cops are used as front-line crowd control, lining the bikes up and shoving people back pretty effectively.  Also keeps all the donuts in check.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2020, 08:30:27 AM
Those bike cops are used as front-line crowd control, lining the bikes up and shoving people back pretty effectively.  Also keeps all the donuts in check.

I can see the Krispy Kreme aspect of it.  Not yet convinced on the effectiveness for pushing the hordes around.
I don't think Bumper Morgan would be impressed either.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 08:00:35 AM
Ha!  The fuzz should just go "all in."

Take it off, baby cakes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 08:01:35 AM
Reminds me of Clyde.  Lewis spent the first hour last night, fuming about masks.  Then, somehow, segued into Ken of Get The Tea.  Ken seems to be another Doc Wallet type, always pushing his products, along with Clyde slobbering his support.  Ken's actually had some "warm" greetings from the FDA, apparently.

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/get-tea-538965-03222018

I didn't make it 5 minutes into last night's infomercial part.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 08:01:35 AM
The remaining Monty Python crew and Phil Hendrie are writing this timeline. Honk-honk.
This reminds of an old Phil Hendrie character sketch in which 'guest' a molester was calling for a new law called an "Amber Amber Alert," or something, to give a "fair shake" for those abducting kids. Because the technology of cell phones, Amber Alerts, and such made it so difficult and "not fair." The 'guest' said it was also not safe for kids because they will "do what they have to do" more quickly knowing that there is an Amber Alert out. But made funny radio.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2020, 07:15:20 AM
Chop is dead.  Long live the Chop!

[tweet]1278305049869840384[/tweet]
Has the Corona-Chan threat in Seattle subsided? Why most cops and not many CHOP citizens wearing masks or social distancing? On both sides, aside from Corona-Chan, wearing masks are a benefit. Cops can get some extra licks in with the billyclub and have less risk of some Citizen Review Board or personal publicity and an anarchist can likewise throw a urine bottle or Molotov cocktail, or loot, with less ability for identification.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2020, 10:04:35 AM
Has the Corona-Chan threat in Seattle subsided? Why most cops and not many CHOP citizens wearing masks or social distancing? On both sides, aside from Corona-Chan, wearing masks are a benefit. Cops can get some extra licks in with the billyclub and have less risk of some Citizen Review Board or personal publicity and an anarchist can likewise throw a urine bottle or Molotov cocktail, or loot, with less ability for identification.

We don't have to wear them outside when we can stay away from people.  I don't know whether it is just Seattle chill or what but I have never seen a single person harassed for masks or not.  It may be a big deal in the rest of the country but here nobody cares.

Looks like it reallly is the end.    Where will the Chazistani's go now?    Sad...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1BqVZDem3I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGQFyQBeNw

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 12:16:52 PM
Looks like it reallly is the end.    Where will the Chazistani's go now?    Sad...........

They have the area sealed up pretty good now, all the way through the park.  There is a small crowd gathering on the perimeter a few blocks away including Trumpet Man who now apparently wields a War Ukelele.  Thank God he survived and seems in good spirits but I hope the War Trumpet was not confiscated!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2020, 12:30:32 PM
They have the area sealed up pretty good now, all the way through the park.  There is a small crowd gathering on the perimeter a few blocks away including Trumpet Man who now apparently wields a War Ukelele.  Thank God he survived and seems in good spirits but I hope the War Trumpet was not confiscated!

It would be a hard hearted flatfoot indeed to confiscate that War Trump.    On the other hand, is Seattle PD getting names. addresses. SSN's of all the individuals in there and the Tax ID number of all the organizations involved so that they can be billed for rent, cleanup, restoration and wastage of the cop shop?  Surely the city and county aren't paying for that and presumably Aenta ain't glad they met ya either.