Bring on the CHOP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 19, 2020, 06:39:33 PM
Moment of silence for CHAZ.  :'(

Bring on the CHOP!

People love his nuts! :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2020, 05:59:30 PM
Yeah Ha Ha.  What's up with these rapes bucko?   Men, women, children, dogs, cats, parrots - it matters not.  They all suffer vicious anal assaults.
Sounds like when everyone in that Hell zone has been pokerized they are going to move on like so many locusts with raging hard-ons and a gleam in their eye.
*shiver*

https://www.brighteon.com/dd260db0-e8a8-4ec9-814b-8726270d6fcf

God i wish Antifa/BLM would kick my door in!

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 19, 2020, 06:37:07 PM
Haha we climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo people up...

You can't make it up.  Or well.  Maybe you can?   

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2020, 05:59:30 PM
Yeah Ha Ha.  What's up with these rapes bucko?   Men, women, children, dogs, cats, parrots - it matters not.  They all suffer vicious anal assaults.
Sounds like when everyone in that Hell zone has been pokerized they are going to move on like so many locusts with raging hard-ons and a gleam in their eye.
*shiver*

https://www.brighteon.com/dd260db0-e8a8-4ec9-814b-8726270d6fcf

Why am I always hesitant to click links on BG...but then do anyway?  :o

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 18, 2020, 10:51:04 PM
I can't help it; you left me bereft in the whole kringle affair!  Can you at least tell me what aftershave you wear?
Duke Cannon's Buffalo Trace solid cologne.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 19, 2020, 07:39:33 PM
Why am I always hesitant to click links on BG...but then do anyway?  :o

Sucker.

pate

I find it difficult to worry/waste time on events that happen more than two miles away.  When is this circus coming to my town?

I love fly-over country!

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on June 20, 2020, 08:22:00 AM
I find it difficult to worry/waste time on events that happen more than two miles away.  When is this circus coming to my town?

I love fly-over country!

-p
Heh, heh... but you're missing out on utopia, Pate!

K_Dubb

That Omari Salisbury is great.  Hours of raw video with local color for albrecht, and interviews!  I was watching this one yesterday which is interesting for what it purports to describe -- you can see the skinny folks in black at the beginning -- vs. what appears to be happening.

https://twitter.com/Omarisal/status/1274140118165499905

Oh well, at least they are aware of provocateurs and try to oppose them.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2020, 10:01:46 PM
Duke Cannon's Buffalo Trace solid cologne.

Thank you!  I shall daub it on a hankie to sniff when I am lonely.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 10:09:54 AM
Thank you!  I shall daub it on a hankie to sniff when I am lonely.

I figured you as favoring Blazing Saddles.

https://liveoutlaw.com/collections/best-sellers/products/blazing-saddles-solid-cologne

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 08:06:31 AM
Not quite Marat in the bathtub but here goes

[tweet]1274340259166212102[/tweet]

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2020/06/one-reported-dead-one-wounded-in-overnight-capitol-hill-protest-zone-shooting/
That maps shows a more than expected number of taco joints!

"Odd Fellows building. Camp security was reported following the suspect after the shooting. There have been no reported arrests by police."  I wonder if the suspect was apprehended and then chop-chop by the Revolutionary Camp Security forces?

Interesting there is still an Odd Fellows lodge in the CHOP zone.  One notes that the Oddfellows had a split during the Jacobite affairs in the British Isle. So used to revolutionary, or at least royal succession, antics. 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 20, 2020, 10:02:19 AM
That Omari Salisbury is great.  Hours of raw video with local color for albrecht, and interviews!  I was watching this one yesterday which is interesting for what it purports to describe -- you can see the skinny folks in black at the beginning -- vs. what appears to be happening.

[tweet]1274140118165499905[/tweet]

Oh well, at least they are aware of provocateurs and try to oppose them.
I  like the masked guy with the laurels or is it a crown of thorns? Lots to of stuff to figure out and such bizarre costumes, hairstyles, and clothing choices.  And I guess they have a make-shift EMT staff? I see some guy with a white hardhat with crosses on it.  And some dude with red cross on this sleeve. GS speculated before that use of tape is how police can identify embedded personnel in protest groups so that is a possibility?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2020, 03:08:12 PM
That maps shows a more than expected number of taco joints! ...

When I've saddled up on a blue moon and ventured into some urban centers, I've noticed the young'uns seem to favor trendy taco joints. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 20, 2020, 03:14:34 PM
When I've saddled up on a blue moon and ventured into some urban centers, I've noticed the young'uns seem to favor trendy taco joints. 

I like a good taco but the chains, generally, aren't the place to go. Over-priced. Mexican food should be cheap as the ingredients are cheap.  And this is cultural appropriation. Curious that it appears the Liquor & Wine store appears to be outside of CHOP border barriers? That was a dumb move, assuming it hasn't been looted already. Who is servicing the Portapotties? Hopefully CHOP allows them to be emptied occasionally.  Lastly why do the speakers keep referring to "brothers and sisters?" They seem to be ignoring the several hundred gender identities.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 20, 2020, 03:14:34 PM

Umm...let’s see...Oh! I’ll have the CHOPPED CHAZ Burrito.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2020, 03:14:01 PM
I  like the masked guy with the laurels or is it a crown of thorns? Lots to of stuff to figure out and such bizarre costumes, hairstyles, and clothing choices.  And I guess they have a make-shift EMT staff? I see some guy with a white hardhat with crosses on it.  And some dude with red cross on this sleeve. GS speculated before that use of tape is how police can identify embedded personnel in protest groups so that is a possibility?

Yes they have their own medics.  Did you catch the giant lesbian with a mohawk who comes barreling out of there about 3:30?  I'd want her on my security detail, for sure.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2020, 03:08:12 PM
That maps shows a more than expected number of taco joints!

Yes we have discovered not-chain tacos which are now the thing, though tamales are making a play for it.  One of the biggest success stories to come out of the lockdown was a city-wide tamale-delivery service.  They would also deliver flowers from the Pike Place Market flower venders who were otherwise put out of business.