• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Asuka Langley

now we have based roof allahu akbars defending their property from joggers. And a jogger Karen is mad she cant loot their store and reports them to the manager, aka police LMAO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BeQ1w4bfA

The lady above must have been trained by Gunny Highway.  She knows her weapons. 

Can this shit get any weirder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhY53y5UK0

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 01, 2020, 06:49:54 PM
It's legal to build your own guns and it's a lot of fun. I thought about doing a tutorial thread on how to build a .308 battle rifle for $300 but Liberace probably wouldn't want it here because "ghost guns" scare normies.

If I know Lee, and I do, and I mean in the Biblical sense, he will be good with it.  A .308 has excellent penetration.

I do believe it looked like the lad was gonna cry.  Good one on the guy that took his board. That's a nice barber shop with good dudes that run it.

https://twitter.com/jay171771/status/1267090796580388864

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2020, 05:47:33 AM
I guess Vault Coffee in Coer d'Alene won't be busted up and ransacked.

https://twitter.com/5hazbot/status/1267703072895102976

I was there. Probably the safest streets in America. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 02, 2020, 12:10:32 PM
I was there. Probably the safest streets in America.

You are a lucky man Sir.   Beautiful area. 

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 31, 2020, 11:02:15 AM
It appears that progressive liberalism went from cheerleaders of government control to shit hurling apes in less time than it takes to spend a stimulus check.

I'm surprised no one has posted to this topic how this is the exact same triggered vile SJW/BLM social media agenda that went down during the lead-up to the 2016 election too. Organized rioting and looting under the guise of racist America and bad cops.

Like WTF, George Floyd was a felon that robbed women at gun point in their homes at night. What else did this POS do that he never got caught for? Why is it that all these black criminals become heroes to the SJW's and black lives matter and MSM racists? Far more black on black crime. Victims of their own criminality? Bad cops of all colors exist and commit crimes of all colors too. Duhhh!

Where are all the other "colored" race riots and looters? Assassinating MLK is one thing that is condemnable, but race rioting and looting for George Floyd, a known convicted violent criminal, is hellfire and damnation to slit your own throats, dumb asses. Lookup the definition of the N word. They're it.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 01, 2020, 11:52:56 PM
Firing into a crowd without knowing even who you are aiming at? Yup. Why else turn off the body cams?*

*I used to work as a doorman at a rough bar in a very rough mining town. There were nights when the cameras "malfunctioned." Nothing that I ever did- but there were certain incidents better left off any official recording that could be subject to subpoena. But that was post incident- I'm sure the officers don't have the ability to delete footage- meaning that they knew they didn't want what they were going to do to be recorded...
Have all the curfews, lock-downs, masking, and social distancing rules been officially rescinded? If not why don't the police arrest these people? Or at least cite them. Interesting how aggressive they were going after some white mom who was taking her kid to a park or some pastor wanting to have a service with parishioners in church but allow arson, looting, assault and battery, etc. And even the so-called peaceful protests are allowed. If the 1st Amendment was rescinded during the Corona-Chan for churches or actual peaceable assembly in a park or beach why isn't it also rescinded for political protesting or looting/arson?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 02, 2020, 09:00:16 AM
"Coming soon, to a country near you!"  By the way, fried squirrel from the piney forest is quite tasty."

Even more tasty than the ratz eaten by haterz in their basement, according to Norry. 

albrecht

Keep in mind that some experts think the riots back when got Nixon elected.

Most normal people, of any Party or persuasion, don't like chaos, looting, crime, arson, unemployment, and violence, especially when it impacts themselves or their community. Most don't like even daily so-called peaceful protesting because it blocks traffic, interferes with business, leaves trash, and so on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2020, 01:53:38 PM
Have all the curfews, lock-downs, masking, and social distancing rules been officially rescinded? If not why don't the police arrest these people? Or at least cite them. Interesting how aggressive they were going after some white mom who was taking her kid to a park or some pastor wanting to have a service with parishioners in church but allow arson, looting, assault and battery, etc. And even the so-called peaceful protests are allowed. If the 1st Amendment was rescinded during the Corona-Chan for churches or actual peaceable assembly in a park or beach why isn't it also rescinded for political protesting or looting/arson?

This has been addressed very neatly, at least in our local press.  Racism is a public-health issue.

QuoteEven though most protestors appeared to be wearing face masks, maintaining a six-foot “social distance” in a crowd seemed impossible to maintain.

But it’s not as simple of protest crowds being the only threat against public health.

“I think demonstrations against racism are in service of public health,” said Dr. Olivia Kates, who is not only an infectious disease doctor but a bioethicist with the University of Washington.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-cases-protests/281-8b4b10f4-a60f-4e4f-a169-42114bb32f70

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 02, 2020, 02:02:44 PM
This has been addressed very neatly, at least in our local press.  Racism is a public-health issue.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-cases-protests/281-8b4b10f4-a60f-4e4f-a169-42114bb32f70
Amazing the tortuous logic, if can even be considered logic, these people can come up with to justify anything. I don't like to see suffering but if Corona-Chan was as bad as the officials claimed I will laugh silently when all the "I Can't Breathe" protestors find themselves "not being able to breathe" after the 14, or so, day gestation period.

And officials and their experts even claimed that "people of color"  and "those with less economic privilege" were the "most at risk" from Corona-Chan but now.....let them march, congregate, no distancing, no masks required, no lock-down, no curfews, and even allow them to breath in soot from burning vehicles and buildings.

Sounds like Alex Jones' kid has been listening to his Old Man's stories a little too much.

https://twitter.com/rexjonesnews/status/1267884869520105476

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2020, 02:19:07 PM
Sounds like Alex Jones' kid has been listening to his Old Man's stories a little too much.

[tweet]1267884869520105476[/tweet]
A chip off the old block. I'm proud of the boy. Apparently wild-eyed look is a genetic trait after all! 

Maps of riots:
https://usa.liveuamap.com/ 

Is there an "app for that?" And can we get a map app that combines real-time Corona-Chan cases and "I Can't Breathe" riots?

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2020, 02:12:32 PM
Amazing the tortuous logic, if can even be considered logic, these people can come up with to justify anything. I don't like to see suffering but if Corona-Chan was as bad as the officials claimed I will laugh silently when all the "I Can't Breathe" protestors find themselves "not being able to breathe" after the 14, or so, day gestation period.

And officials and their experts even claimed that "people of color"  and "those with less economic privilege" were the "most at risk" from Corona-Chan but now.....let them march, congregate, no distancing, no masks required, no lock-down, no curfews, and even allow them to breath in soot from burning vehicles and buildings.

Seems like just yesterday that the handful of "ReOpen NC" goobers that protested the Gov's place were being called biological terrorists and excoriated for triggering a wave akin to the Black Death.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2020, 02:32:38 PM

Seems like just yesterday that the handful of "ReOpen NC" goobers that protested the Gov's place were being called biological terrorists and excoriated for triggering a wave akin to the Black Death.

That's because they were against public health, silly.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 02, 2020, 02:49:11 PM
That's because they were against public health, silly.

I'll take my verbal lashing from you.  Just glad you are Ok.  We figured you got caught up in that Cheese Cake Factory looting out your way and your broke a nail liberating a peppermint bark from the man.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 02, 2020, 02:38:09 PM
https://twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/1267914796231516161

The first lefty chucker and the second righty had noodles for arms.   Couldn't see number three but that dude had a little pepper in his arm.
Well unless he cheated:

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2020, 03:05:21 PM
I'll take my verbal lashing from you.  Just glad you are Ok.  We figured you got caught up in that Cheese Cake Factory looting out your way and your broke a nail liberating a peppermint bark from the man.

Cheesecake Factory?!?!?
  What kind of bougie suburban trash do you take me for?  Any mere street-level facade stuffed with low-rent branded mass-market gewgaws smashed by the mob, I would not deign to loot.

I just don't think that right-wing protests are ever a good look.  The people are too old, and fat.  Were I the governor I would ban them on purely aesthetic grounds.  Protesters should be young, well-muscled and preferably shirtless.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2020, 01:55:14 PM
Even more tasty than the ratz eaten by haterz in their basement, according to Norry.

"I call those critters tree rats, Jethro." ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2020, 01:53:38 PM
This whole rioting crap is really ruining my Corona crap vibe.

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 02, 2020, 04:17:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhsrwCAVQCc

Ha!  Roof Koreans.  I once knew a Vietnamese fellow who, as an ARVN soldier, actually high jacked a USAF plane to get out of Saigon, when the VC were knocking on the door.  He didn't let little niceties get in the way of survival.

Dr. MD MD

Some assholes here actually care what this hypocrite poser thinks. So, here it is.

Here is former President George W. Bush’s full statement:

Laura and I are anguished by the brutal suffocation of George Floyd and disturbed by the injustice and fear that suffocate our country. Yet we have resisted the urge to speak out, because this is not the time for us to lecture. It is time for us to listen. It is time for America to examine our tragic failures â€" and as we do, we will also see some of our redeeming strengths.

It remains a shocking failure that many African Americans, especially young African American men, are harassed and threatened in their own country. It is a strength when protesters, protected by responsible law enforcement, march for a better future. This tragedy â€" in a long series of similar tragedies â€" raises a long overdue question: How do we end systemic racism in our society? The only way to see ourselves in a true light is to listen to the voices of so many who are hurting and grieving. Those who set out to silence those voices do not understand the meaning of America â€" or how it becomes a better place.

America’s greatest challenge has long been to unite people of very different backgrounds into a single nation of justice and opportunity. The doctrine and habits of racial superiority, which once nearly split our country, still threaten our Union. The answers to American problems are found by living up to American ideals â€" to the fundamental truth that all human beings are created equal and endowed by God with certain rights. We have often underestimated how radical that quest really is, and how our cherished principles challenge systems of intended or assumed injustice. The heroes of America â€" from Frederick Douglass, to Harriet Tubman, to Abraham Lincoln, to Martin Luther King, Jr. â€" are heroes of unity. Their calling has never been for the fainthearted. They often revealed the nation’s disturbing bigotry and exploitation â€" stains on our character sometimes difficult for the American majority to examine. We can only see the reality of America’s need by seeing it through the eyes of the threatened, oppressed, and disenfranchised.

That is exactly where we now stand. Many doubt the justice of our country, and with good reason. Black people see the repeated violation of their rights without an urgent and adequate response from American institutions. We know that lasting justice will only come by peaceful means. Looting is not liberation, and destruction is not progress. But we also know that lasting peace in our communities requires truly equal justice. The rule of law ultimately depends on the fairness and legitimacy of the legal system. And achieving justice for all is the duty of all.

This will require a consistent, courageous, and creative effort. We serve our neighbors best when we try to understand their experience. We love our neighbors as ourselves when we treat them as equals, in both protection and compassion. There is a better way â€" the way of empathy, and shared commitment, and bold action, and a peace rooted in justice. I am confident that together, Americans will choose the better way.

Dr. MD MD

I don’t think it’s statistically true that blacks are treated worse by police than any other race. NWO jerks like Bush will just keep calling us racist until we surrender to these “compassionate” one worlders.