• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 29, 2020, 06:53:08 PM
If you try and keep people locked down long enough eventually shit will pop off. That’s what’s going on with all this protest corn.

I agree. If cops can arrest moms in parks without masks and social distancing, you may have the megalomania to knee choke a defenseless counterfeiting suspect.

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2020, 06:59:11 PM
I agree. If cops can arrest moms in parks without masks and social distancing, you may have the megalomania to knee choke a defenseless counterfeiting suspect.

Right. And now that people are all up on each other in the streets breaking and stealing shit and cops ain’t do shit. So bassackwards.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 29, 2020, 07:25:53 PM
Right. And now that people are all up on each other in the streets breaking and stealing shit and cops ain’t do shit. So bassackwards.

Cops always back down in the face of force...moms in parks and Floyd didn't offer such resistance.

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2020, 07:31:12 PM
Cops always back down in the face of force...moms in parks and Floyd didn't offer such resistance.

Yeah that dynamic is evidenced up in these parts when you see mom/pop growers and middle movers get their business shanked by enforcers without the balls to move on thug ops and tweeker enclaves.

chefist

CNN headquarters being attacked...bizarre irony there.

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2020, 08:03:01 PM
CNN headquarters being attacked...bizarre irony there.

Burn the mother fucker down!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 29, 2020, 08:50:35 PM
Burn the mother fucker down!!!

Concur. Should’ve been done long ago. The ironic thing is it’s CNN’s base that is actually doing the burning. Win/Win?  :D

WOTR

The only thing that would have made this better is if it was a CNN reporter and not an MSNBC reporter claiming that last night's protest was "not, generally speaking, unruly." I wonder it that characterization changes when it is a media building that is burning in the background?

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1266222829852405760

Which of course was instantly compared to:

aldousburbank

I’m thinking that the people out rioting right now are not the type of citizens to protest children of color being aborted.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2020, 10:35:00 PM
The only thing that would have made this better is if it was a CNN reporter and not an MSNBC reporter claiming that last night's protest was "not, generally speaking, unruly." I wonder it that characterization changes when it is a media building that is burning in the background?

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1266222829852405760

Which of course was instantly compared to:

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2020, 05:45:58 AM
Yep, it’s totally being orchestrated by Democrats.
And typical Antifa crap.  Any excuse to disrupt, stir up shit, and do their BS stunts.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2020, 08:55:52 PM
Concur. Should’ve been done long ago. The ironic thing is it’s CNN’s base that is actually doing the burning. Win/Win?  :D
That's what's always interesting.  Sure, there may be some collateral damage but they like to burn their areas down first.  Definitely a mental disorder.

Nice hands.  Good arm. Wonder if he can hit? 

* Don't think this is recent

Juan

They looted and burned the College Sports Hall of Fame in Atlanta last night.  I’m sure the priceless sports memorabilia stolen made Black Lives Matter.  I wonder if white boy/Negro impersonator Shaun King, a.k.a. Talcum X, left Brunswick for the more burnable grounds of Atlanta.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2020, 07:28:31 AM
Nice hands.  Good arm. Wonder if he can hit? 

* Don't think this is recent
Just up from the Antifa minors.  Practise makes perfect.

Gd5150

Quote from: Brody on May 30, 2020, 03:50:41 AM
https://twitter.com/Freeyourmindkid/status/1266633662503759873

What’s hilarious is Soros Antifa shows up and they’re calling them white supremacists. Leave it to dumbshit left wingers to have reality served to them on a silver platter and they still f it up.

Quote from: Juan on May 30, 2020, 07:34:09 AM
They looted and burned the College Sports Hall of Fame in Atlanta last night.  I’m sure the priceless sports memorabilia stolen made Black Lives Matter.  I wonder if white boy/Negro impersonator Shaun King, a.k.a. Talcum X, left Brunswick for the more burnable grounds of Atlanta.

Wow.  That's a shame.  Hopefully the fishes at the Aquarium are ok. 

Gd5150

This is an obvious double secret reverse reverse psychology trick by Trump to get BLM outdoors so they’ll get Covid (has nothing to do with China) 19. Stay home and indoors everyone! “Hiding under your bed alone, we’re together marching in the streets for George”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 30, 2020, 08:35:09 AM
This is an obvious double secret reverse reverse psychology trick by Trump to get BLM outdoors so they’ll get Covid (has nothing to do with China) 19. Stay home and indoors everyone! “Hiding under your bed alone, we’re together marching in the streets for George”.

He’s so evil!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 30, 2020, 05:55:13 AM
And typical Antifa crap.  Any excuse to disrupt, stir up shit, and do their BS stunts.

It’s all so they can say, Look at the state of the nation! Orange man bad!!

If we allow the Dems to get back into power it will be a “new normal” mindfuck for us every other month, just like it was under Obama.

Gd5150

Soros Antifa board of directors?

Asuka Langley

IDF women will literally 360 no scope a Palestinian toddler and then wear shit like this

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 30, 2020, 09:04:34 AM
Soros Antifa board of directors?

That white woman in the middle is like, Here’s your bricks, black people. Have fun sticking it to da man!

Dr. MD MD

I wonder when white people will claim their god given right to riot too? ???

Civil war time yet? Was Manson right?!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2020, 09:31:29 AM
I wonder when white people will claim their god given right to riot too? ???

Civil war time yet? Was Manson right?!

There are pictures/video of the autozone fire being started it was a glowjogger not a kang. This boog is being manufactured by glowies and joggers are going along with it because they are easy to manipulate. #/ignore