• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Juan

This is the flag behind one of the accused Michigan kidnappers.  Anyone know what it is and what the rearranged “stars” represent?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on October 09, 2020, 09:43:39 AM
This is the flag behind one of the accused Michigan kidnappers.  Anyone know what it is and what the rearranged “stars” represent?

I am guessing that is a "UP" for Upper Peninsula.  Maybe Walks knows?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 09:41:16 AM
No it is because I am on a strict diet of one lunch of chicken breast  per day and haven't pooped for a week.

You're meant to have broccoli with it, you dope. Either that or do heroin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 09, 2020, 09:58:17 AM
You're meant to have broccoli with it, you dope. Either that or do heroin.

You seek to quell my rampages!  I was having such a good time being you.  But cute.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 09:56:48 AM
I am guessing that is a "UP" for Upper Peninsula.  Maybe Walks knows?

Not that I've ever seen. I've seen these two designs for the proposed state of Superior from the succession crowd up that way.

There's your flag - you can get one for $20  Some sort of progressive metal band.

So the Yoopers are innocent.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 09, 2020, 10:52:06 AM
There's your flag - you can get one for $20  Some sort of progressive metal band.

So the Yoopers are innocent.

Ooh hey ya dat's pretty good dere!

AZZERAE

I am on a strict diet of one lunch of chicken breast per day...

That sounds like a pretty miserable existence. No candy bars, no peanut butter sammiches, no grilled cheese...Life's too short. What if you die tomorrow? And you deprived yourself of such simple pleasures!

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 11:13:39 AM
Hoo hoo hoo da biggest rifle and it rilly shooots I am dying

Ramsay was up that way the other week for some bizarre reason. Guess he wanted to work on his sex appeal and lose that hideous accent.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/09/28/gordon-ramsay-suomi-upper-peninsula-restaurants/3567037001/

AZZERAE

...haven't pooped for a week.

That guy you were "kinda seeing". He push your shit in?

Asuka Langley

Only flag i have seen him with is the Anarchy flag... typical libtard shit

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 11:23:38 AM
That sounds like a pretty miserable existence. No candy bars, no peanut butter sammiches, no grilled cheese...Life's too short. What if you die tomorrow? And you deprived yourself of such simple pleasures!

I take days off and when out will eat whatever people put in front of me -- nobody knows how I do it.  I will have to give it up for my birthday anyway.  But none of those things sounds good except for maybe the grilled cheese and now I only want it on homemade Hokkaido milk bread like Fr. Martini makes.  Dieting for me is mostly a matter of cultivating tastes so refined that the crap people shove in their gobs on a daily basis without thinking no longer appeals.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 11:25:32 AM
That guy you were "kinda seeing". He push your shit in?

Maybe that was the problem  :-[

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 09, 2020, 11:24:55 AM
Ramsay was up that way the other week for some bizarre reason. Guess he wanted to work on his sex appeal and lose that hideous accent.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/09/28/gordon-ramsay-suomi-upper-peninsula-restaurants/3567037001/

I checked out that restaurant menu and they have Finnish Pancake!  That was one of my grandma's specialties, basically a Dutch Baby or a giant popover,  baked with a batter poured butter you melt in the pan first.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 11:41:21 AM
Dieting for me is mostly a matter of cultivating tastes so refined that the crap people shove in their gobs on a daily basis without thinking no longer appeals.

I'm addicted to sugar, man. The psychiatrist who put me on quetiapine did mention in passing that I should beware of craving sweets as a side effect. Most nights, I dip a tablespoon into a peanut butter jar and squeeze syrup on top of it...a couple spoonfuls later I'm satiated. But then I feel like a real pig about it all.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 11:41:21 AM
Dieting for me is mostly a matter of cultivating tastes so refined that the crap people shove in their gobs on a daily basis without thinking no longer appeals.

I did this for awhile, and then two days ago I decided to cover pig baloney and cheese with spiced almond paste and shovel white bread sandwiches into my puke-tunnel off of paper plates for a different, more acute awhile. I am considering this as research for my upcoming novel on how to avoid but not evade coronavirii, and not a sign of any lack of desire to keep on living or of a feeling that I need to hurt myself or others. I do not think I could be wrong.

Also: I just wrote this post while I am pooping the results of this novel research out. There is more than one way to reduce appetite--not even counting the skinning of cats. Also being unable to digest food properly really helps with controlling appetite all week. Try the veal!

... served in a dirty ashtray.

Juan

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 09, 2020, 11:27:11 AM
Only flag i have seen him with is the Anarchy flag... typical libtard shit

It’s the flag partially shown on the far right of your photo.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2020, 11:42:36 AM
Maybe that was the problem  :-[

Don't be sad, bro. As you well know, anal sex is something that requires a thorough cleansing beforehand, an enema, fasting, and a couple days of preparation. I was gonna Google search "anal sex prep 101" and link to it, but I got lazy and will just allude to their being pro tips out there to incorporate into ones sex life.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 11:50:21 AM
I'm addicted to sugar, man.

I could show you how to addict a lot better, Sugar. Tell me: have you sworn fealty today to your Lord and/or Master today?

Asking for A Friend, indeed.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2020, 11:55:14 AM
Tell me: have you sworn fealty today to your Lord and/or Master today?

You're losing me again.

ItsOver

I'm addicted to sugar, man. The psychiatrist who put me on quetiapine did mention in passing that I should beware of craving sweets as a side effect. Most nights, I dip a tablespoon into a peanut butter jar and squeeze syrup on top of it...a couple spoonfuls later I'm satiated. But then I feel like a real pig about it all.
You don’t like Sucralose?  It’s one of the few low cal/ no cal sweeteners I like, mainly because I don’t notice any after taste. I really enjoy the Atkins snack bars.  Not as cheap as a sugary candy bar, but their low carb bars usually taste great, like their chocolate peanut butter bar.  I dropped 30 pounds by going low carb/ very low sugar.

K_Dubb

I know, honey; it is very hard, and so easy to reach for without even thinking.  For me it is helpful to think of sugar the way people a few hundred years ago did, as a luxury reserved for feasts, with people you love.  You see where the traditional baking fits in.

I keep a big pot of cooked chicken breast in a sweet-hot chili sauce (the sweetness from sucralose) which satisfies both the salty and sweet tooth and, since it is right there easy to reach for, works for me the same way.  It just takes a little advance preparation.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 11:54:11 AM
Don't be sad, bro. As you well know, anal sex is something that requires a thorough cleansing beforehand, an enema, fasting, and a couple days of preparation. I was gonna Google search "anal sex prep 101" and link to it, but I got lazy and will just allude to their being pro tips out there to incorporate into ones sex life.

Fasting is an important part of a healthy sex life.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2020, 11:59:17 AM
You don’t like Sucralose?

I haven't really given it a shot. A loved one of mine is suffering another Cancer diagnosis, and they have radically transformed their diet. It makes me think, I really should be taking better care of myself, because that shit feeds off sugar. I drink diet soda's with aspartame in 'em. It's a Coca Cola product called 'Tab', and looks like this:

K_Dubb