• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

albrecht

CNN and this guy Lemon still trying the fake NASCAR noose stuff and now NASCAR going along with it and reviewing  knots?! I assume Scouts will also do so, which might be "problematic" if a scout isn't into bsdm or safety if used for normally camping etx purposes.  I kid but they also run "Scout abuse" lawyer commercials. This timeline is amazing, and bad. Maybe "lawyers" -not Monty Python- is writing this screenplay...and some other "merchants", because mask commercials...choose between rainbow, cammo,  flag, etc.

WOTR

I'm kind of laughing at the Wisconsin senator who was beaten. Perhaps I should not laugh- rioters beating a helpless 60 year old for snapping a picture should not be amusing. But his response was.

"This has got to stop before someone gets killed... Sad thingâ€"I'm on their side for peaceful demonstrationsâ€"am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature."

To me it's sounding like the gay progressive democrat senator is saying that if they beat a straight, republican senator that all would be good. But not him- because he is "progressive."

I think that he needs to realize that many of these protesters don't consider him to be "on their side." His 36 years as a senator has not produced what they are demanding. They want revolution. He wants small, incremental changes. They want equality, he wants his $100,000 a year with a gold plated pension. They want to overthrow the system and burn it to the ground. He is the system.

Sometimes it is good to see these "young Frankenstein's" having to face their creations.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/violent-protesters-beat-up-state-senator

whoozit

I envision a lovely set of posters done in the early seventies concert style to commemorate the new normal.  Here are the catchphrases:

Beatings, the new peaceful form of protest.
      Arson, the new peaceful form of protest.
      Looting, the new peaceful form of protest.

However that would be buying into the narrative that the MSM wants everyone to believe.  The propaganda from the MSM is designed to divide and conquer.  It really is time to start paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

Interesting.  Wonder if the Antifa had a box man to crack the vault and empty it?   Presumably they have enough funding  where they don't need to be rolling banks for cash.  Bank robbery is a Federal crime and the G-men can take action if they have a mind to. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1276461197198417921

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 26, 2020, 05:45:31 AM
Before I watch:  Izzit because they  ignnit?

Probably. If they’re anywhere near as ignnit as you we’re in real trouble. :o

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2020, 05:27:24 AM
Interesting.  Wonder if the Antifa had a box man to crack the vault and empty it?   Presumably they have enough funding  where they don't need to be rolling banks for cash.  Bank robbery is a Federal crime and the G-men can take action if they have a mind to. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1276461197198417921
Yegg, I learned this from 100 Years Ago thread.

Antifa was/declared terrorist organization. BLM should be also. Anyone donating money should be investigated and prosecuted for aiding terrorists, various wire frauds, etc when they use gofundme and xfer funds. And go after the social media companies who host their pages, provide their communications, fundraising pages, and planning maybe also? Or, at least, do a better job and data-mining them to identify the terrorists. This assumes, of course, that those in government actually want the chaos and crime to stop... 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2339A

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-113B

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2020, 08:58:30 AM
Pretty cute Marxist.   8)
Those are REALLY the ones you don't want to turn your back on. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 26, 2020, 04:49:38 AM
I envision a lovely set of posters done in the early seventies concert style to commemorate the new normal.  Here are the catchphrases:

Beatings, the new peaceful form of protest.
      Arson, the new peaceful form of protest.
      Looting, the new peaceful form of protest.

However that would be buying into the narrative that the MSM wants everyone to believe.  The propaganda from the MSM is designed to divide and conquer.  It really is time to start paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

Burning &
Looting
Matters

Juan

Well, well, well. Contributions to BLM are made through Act Blue, a Democrat fundraising organization, then laundered through the non-profit organization Thousand Currents which says it provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to BLM.

The Thousand Currents board member in charge of these arrangements is Susan Rosenberg.  Who’s she?  A former Weather Underground terrorist.  The Weather Underground included Obama friends Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn and committed about 250 bombings across the US in the late 60s and early 70s.  Rosenberg joined The May 13th Communist Organization and worked with the Black Liberation Army, The Weather Underground, and others.  She was charged in the  1983 bombing of the US Capitol, the US Naval War College, and The New York Patrolman’s Benevolent Association.  Those charges were dropped when others pleaded guilty.  In 1984, she was caught unloading 740-pounds of dynamite and weapons and was sentenced to 58-years in prison, but her sentence was commuted on the last day of the Clinton administration.

So, BLM donors, your money is going through a hard-core communist and committed terrorist.

VC

Quote from: Juan on June 26, 2020, 10:28:10 AM
Well, well, well. Contributions to BLM are made through Act Blue, a Democrat fundraising organization, then laundered through the non-profit organization Thousand Currents which says it provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to BLM.

The Thousand Currents board member in charge of these arrangements I’d Susan Rosenberg.  Who’s she?  A former Weather Underground terrorist.  The Weather Underground included Obama friends Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn and committed about 250 bombings across the US in the late 60s and early 70s.  Rosenberg joined The May 13th Communist Organization and worked with the Black Liberation Army, The Weather Underground, and others.  She was charged in the  1983 bombing of the US Capitol, the US Naval War College, and The New York Patrolman’s Benevolent Association.  Those charges were dropped when others pleaded guilty.  In 1984, she was caught unloading 740-pounds of dynamite and weapons and was sentenced to 58-years in prison, but her sentence was commuted on the last day of the Clinton administration.

So, BLM donors, your money is going through a hard-core communist and committed terrorist.

Is this going to be on the MSM too? What is the sourcing?

Thanks! Great find. :D

Juan

Sources:  search for how to make contributions to BLM.  It goes to Act Blue.  Thousand Currents info from Judicial Watch and Wikipedia.  Rosenberg info is in her Wikipedia entry, at least at this time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 26, 2020, 10:39:44 AM
Sources:  search for how to make contributions to BLM.  It goes to Act Blue.  Thousand Currents info from Judicial Watch and Wikipedia.  Rosenberg info is in her Wikipedia entry, at least at this time.

This is obviously counter to the MSM narrative. On behalf of VC I’d like to point out that you’re displaying signs of mental illness now.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 10:42:01 AM
This is obviously counter to the MSM narrative. On behalf of VC I’d like to point out that you’re displaying signs of mental illness now.

Fuck-off Metron 2.0. :D

You're the headcase M.D. You said you enjoy triggering people here and you are falsifying what I write or meant, and that IS something that Metron did all the time too.

Don't fabricate falsehoods and lies on my behalf about Juan or anyone else being mentally ill. You're just trolling me as a liar and fabricator of what I post. Boring! But, apparently not for you and your kind. Metron 2.0. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 26, 2020, 10:56:47 AM
Fuck-off Metron 2.0. :D

You're the headcase M.D. You said you enjoy triggering people here and you are falsifying what I write or meant, and that IS something that Metron did all the time too.

Don't fabricate falsehoods and lies on my behalf about Juan or anyone else being mentally ill. You're just trolling me as a liar and fabricator of what I post. Boring! But, apparently not for you and your kind. Metron 2.0. :D

No, I’m not. You’ve repeatedly wrote that anyone who disagrees with the MSM narratives on 9/11; Sandy Hook and FET is mentally ill but have never stated why you think that. I’d say that’s accurate, not deceptive.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 10:59:56 AM
No, I’m not. You’ve repeatedly wrote that anyone who disagrees with the MSM narratives on 9/11; Sandy Hook and FET is mentally ill but have never stated why you think that. I’d say that’s accurate, not deceptive.

Always the last word using falsehoods on your part. Metron 2.0.

You'll just keep going like Metron did. Focus your time and energy on someone else, please! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 26, 2020, 11:06:03 AM

You'll just keep going like Metron did. Focus your time and energy on someone else, please! :D

Aw, come on! I’m really not trolling you...not much anyway. I’ve often enjoyed and appreciated your posts here. I just disagree with your stance on this and would like to engage in a friendly debate about it with you. Surely, you have more reasons than just believing that people who question these mainstream narratives are mentally ill for believing in them?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 26, 2020, 11:06:03 AM

BTW, the whole metron thing is so weird because when he first started posting here I really did appreciate many if not most of his posts too but then he took issue with me over something, I think it was my loathing of the Bush family, and went completely mental. The same thing seemed to happen for me with pate over the issue of poverty and homelesness. Now, I’m just always waiting for the next metron to drop. ;)

K_Dubb

The city sent equipment to dismantle the barricades this morning but were met with resistance, including at least one piper and my favorite barechested trumpeter, and driven off in disgrace.

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1276569882570756096

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 26, 2020, 01:01:26 PM
The city sent equipment to dismantle the barricades this morning but were met with resistance, including at least one piper and my favorite barechested trumpeter, and driven off in disgrace.

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1276569882570756096
:D  Don't mess with the crazies.

ItsOver

Meanwhile, in Baltimore.

http://youtu.be/8x1kqz6zpKE

Looks like the fireworks started early.

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/QBAhO8ESAZ4?t=0

This song isn't getting enough airplay. Who will lead us in the rebuilding pro-cess?

Look, it can't be me--I don't have the cognitive capacity to lead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 26, 2020, 03:19:29 PM

https://youtu.be/QBAhO8ESAZ4?t=0

This song isn't getting enough airplay. Who will lead us in the rebuilding pro-cess?

Look, it can't be me--I don't have the cognitive capacity to lead.

I think you do...and you’re at ground zero (well, one of them anyway). Who better than you?!

Come on...do it, Kasey Kasem! Heheheheheh. 8)