This Is BellGab: > Politics

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

(1/521) > >>

nooryisawesome:
Target looted, liquor store burned, multiple Walgreens looted and fires started, UPS and Amazon trucks looted. National Guard mobilizations, tear gas deployed, protest spreading to other cities.

nooryisawesome:
https://youtu.be/bbDcXe0eUpM

Rocks also being throw at police.

So much for “social distancing”

Kapernick and his ilk are suggestion revolt, of course from the comfort of their mansions.

albrecht:

--- Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 28, 2020, 08:48:30 PM ---Target looted, liquor store burned, multiple Walgreens looted and fires started, UPS and Amazon trucks looted. National Guard mobilizations, tear gas deployed, protest spreading to other cities.

--- End quote ---
Why aren't these looters or protestors being charged, or at least cited, for often not wearing masks or social distancing? I understand the usual burning and looting which helps solve problems should be allowed but in these trying times shouldn't it be done at a distance? And a mask actually helps an offender in a burning and looting situation. Filter air of tire fires, make Mace and Pepper Spray less effective, hide identity when grabbing a tv, booze, or some hair extensions.

Also if you can't breath can you say "I can't breath?" Maybe so, I don't know.  Not a good deal and the forger shouldn't have been killed and the neck style arrest is not good. Still surprised at quick firings (thought a trial or investigation was usual process especially for city employees and police.) I also note the lack of burning and looting when the Somalia cop shot dead the unarmed white Australian women in a nightgown who was reporting a sexual assault. Strange.

nooryisawesome:

--- Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2020, 08:55:44 PM ---Why aren't these looters or protestors being charged, or at least cited, for often not wearing masks or social distancing? I understand the usual burning and looting which helps solve problems should be allowed but in these trying times shouldn't it be done at a distance? And a mask actually helps an offender in a burning and looting situation. Filter air of tire fires, make Mace and Pepper Spray less effective, hide identity when grabbing a tv, booze, or some hair extensions.

Also if you can't breath can you say "I can't breath?" Maybe so, I don't know.  Not a good deal and the forger shouldn't have been killed and the neck style arrest is not good. Still surprised at quick firings (thought a trial or investigation was usual process especially for city employees and police.) I also note the lack of burning and looting when the Somalia cop shot dead the unarmed white Australian women
 in a nightgown who was reporting a sexual assault. Strange.

--- End quote ---

https://me.me/i/08d59dec03be4d2e9f1cc587732a292f

Pizzapunch:
They're firing non lethal rounds into crowd and throwing bricks at police this link. Live  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWvPJnyMqY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version