• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Seeking Specific Bell/Hendrie-related clip

Started by charlesufarley, May 21, 2020, 05:55:59 PM

Hello there folks,

Used to lurk here back in the day....hoping someone might be able to help me track down a specific sound bite.

It's from Coast, late 90s, probably on an Open Line night, and a woman called up to tell Art "Phil Hendrie did a spoof on you!"

Art acted shocked, of course, and then let the nice lady know that he was well aware of it and not only wasn't offended, he was flattered.

I used to have just that clip, isolated, but I had and have no idea what night, date, episode, or even year it was on.

I have all of the the episodes that were in the repository (at least as of two years ago....I remember there was supposed to be an update to it, but I haven't heard anything about it).

Anyway, if anyone has this clip, or can direct me to a date or any info about it, I'd be most obliged.

Thanks folks,

Chuck U. Farley

MV/Liberace!

I remember that moment. I have no idea when it was broadcast, though.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who remembers it. :) Thanks for the chime in. Maybe it will turn up sometime...

albrecht

It happened and I recall after Art died it was replayed/posted somewhere. Check out the Hendrie and Art archive on archive.org in addition to the interwebs Art archives and Hendrie's site. Maybe it was below, though I'm not sure. I think these were just the parodies.....

https://www.philhendrieshow.com/category/character-clips/art-bell/

Thanks so much Albrecht! I'll comb through the archives and hope that it's in there somewhere. :)

albrecht

Quote from: charlesufarley on May 23, 2020, 06:35:15 PM
Thanks so much Albrecht! I'll comb through the archives and hope that it's in there somewhere. :)
2005-02-07 2000-06-09 were two.