• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

5 Minutes With Jackstar

Started by Jackstar, May 19, 2020, 01:50:41 PM

MarkT

Quote from: VC on August 01, 2020, 12:41:15 AMspewing walls of text beginning with an announcement of his impending marriage.

Only person/item Jackstar-Jackvomit could get married to is a dead cow or a wheelbarrow full of dog manure.
His options became really limited since his last observance of Full Moon when Jackstar was trying to view opening of his boyfriend's anus.
Later Jackstar declared that there was no SuperNova causing such an excitement.

Jackstar is officially declared as a Persona Non Grata.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on August 01, 2020, 12:41:15 AM
Just months ago your bard Star went Nova in Heater's thread topic spewing walls of text beginning with an announcement of his impending marriage. Not sure if that's what pushed him over the edge and off the deep end, but it certainly coincided with his first initiation scribbling walls of text that seems never ending now. Enjoy the creation insanity...

The voice recognition is not prophylactically acting anymore? Meow!

JackStar scores a cat lady witch! ;)

I am an inter dimensional traveler. I roll with Dophins. I am a mermaid not a witch. I mean I have studied Magick, but I love Jesus Christ and have vowed my devotion and my life to the Father the Son and Holy Spirit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 01, 2020, 03:16:44 AM
I am an inter dimensional traveler. I roll with Dophins. I am a mermaid not a witch. I mean I have studied Magick, but I love Jesus Christ and have vowed my devotion and my life to the Father the Son and Holy Spirit.

Jesus fed 5000 with two little fishes. Imagine what he could do with a mermaid.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 01, 2020, 10:19:22 AM

Are mermaiden kosher/halal?

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 01, 2020, 10:19:22 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Lordy! I had no clue these boards were full of filthy cannibals! Are you aware of Kuru you sickos!?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 02, 2020, 02:30:43 PM
Lordy! I had no clue these boards were full of filthy cannibals!

I actually told you this exact fact before I sent you here! I warned you. You were totally warned! You just don't remember, because you never actually took the time to listen to me, you just ran straight for my cock raven!

Raven says you're not allowed to refer to my penis as "Raven" anymore. Company policy. Anyway, yeah: this entire place is filled loaded with disgusting degenerates! It's even worse than 4chan! It's worse than Mos Eisley. But, that's fine; it's okay; they're people too.

Barely. Post often.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 31, 2020, 11:54:15 PM
News Flash everybody*** I just moved out of my 3 bedroom home with my cat, sent my two sons to their dad on the other side of the sound and moved in with everyone's favorite Bellgab Star! Yes you guessed it I am shacked up with Jack... Star. Mr Star is my roomy now :) I am terrified and excited at the same time.

I will have you know now.  Jackyboi will send me nudes.  Please shave the cat.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 01, 2020, 03:16:44 AM

Okaaay.  But still.  nudes.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 02, 2020, 02:30:43 PM
Lordy! I had no clue these boards were full of filthy cannibals! Are you aware of Kuru you sickos!?
Is that a Japanese Whiskey?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2020, 03:13:07 PM
I actually told you this exact fact before I sent you here! I warned you. You were totally warned! You just don't remember, because you never actually took the time to listen to me, you just ran straight for my cock raven!

Raven says you're not allowed to refer to my penis as "Raven" anymore. Company policy. Anyway, yeah: this entire place is filled loaded with disgusting degenerates! It's even worse than 4chan! It's worse than Mos Eisley. But, that's fine; it's okay; they're people too.

Barely. Post often.
Mos Eisley.

Shit, I've been 86'd fm that dump.   

VC

News Flash everybody*** I just moved out of my 3 bedroom home with my cat, sent my two sons to their dad on the other side of the sound and moved in with everyone's favorite Bellgab Star! Yes you guessed it I am shacked up with Jack... Star. Mr Star is my roomy now :) I am terrified and excited at the same time.

Have you listened to any of Jackstar's supposed audio productions available online past or present? Tell us what you know and have learned about such productions. I would consider being a listener if only I could find his works. Can you help fill-in the blanks, cause your Star was sure boasting about three loaded FMJ (not blanks or HP's) he shot at and/or into your mermaid today. :D

Does Jackstar Fire Blanks, Hollow Points, or Full Mettle Jackets into Mermaids?

Jackstar

my 3 bedroom home [...] moved in with [...] shacked up [...] my roomy now :)

These words don't convey an accurate meaning when used this way. Nevertheless I am prepared to acknowledge a... mild amount of truth in these words.

I am terrified and excited at the same time.

By the time you read this... she will have been already caught up in The Forthcoming. I have nuts footage. Begin knighting Finders.

Jackstar

Now considering taking the show private at a subscription cost of $420 a month.

We'll see.

Jackstar

Coming up next on an all-new
"Five Minutes With Jackstar:"

QuoteI'm cold! Why is the window open? Why is my back all sticky? Hey--where's my wallet? My ID is in there!!

Tune in early, & tune in often.

So Jack finally gets his handle changed but we still don't have BOLD [b] [/b] functionality back. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 05, 2020, 04:58:39 PM
So Jack finally gets his handle changed but we still don't have BOLD

N****, the whole reason you still have an atmosphere is because I'm on duty. Suck it up, Cupcake.

You'll get your little toy back. Don't worry. Look at me?! Doesn't seem to be holding me down any, now does it?

You Punylings are soft. No wonder they sent The Hungarian. You know, most planets have never even heard of staying Magyar.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2020, 05:19:07 PM
N****, the whole reason you still have an atmosphere is because I'm on duty. Suck it up, Cupcake.

You'll get your little toy back. Don't worry. Look at me?! Doesn't seem to be holding me down any, now does it?

You Punylings are soft. No wonder they sent The Hungarian. You know, most planets have never even heard of staying Magyar.

You really need to hang out in the Dietrich thread more..............

VC

Is this really The Jackstar Lodge Order Pot Head we once knew? Heater would say a Walk-in tonight being she's always the Alien Hunter! Witch. ::)

Obviously, we have some kind continuous content pusher growing fucked-up word-blow here -not quality weed but weeds of I'm always the superior being on all counts beyond our lower dimensional levels if only we had its no-knowledge to comprehend.

But only a few people or less have ever posted here consistently at these high post count daily levels.

Whom is this Jackrabbit puppet hacker? The same Jackstar Lodge Order Pot Head of Twitter limited word counts we all once knew? This new Rabbidstar got that UFO on the download low and a name change reversal already in no time. Scores some mermaid pussy too? ;D

Sure Thing! "Jackstar"

Silphion

Bellgab is 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 world and you are welcome to it.
JS is now released for 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 pleasure and enjoyment.
My work here is done.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 06, 2020, 12:01:32 AM
Is this really The Jackstar Lodge Order Pot Head we once knew?

You have never known me. Perhaps you have known of me. Perhaps we have conversed? I doubt it--you bore me instantly.

It's almost as though I've had enough of you already.

The same Jackstar Lodge Order Pot Head of Twitter limited word counts we all once knew?

"All." Just how many sockpuppets do you have? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't tell me I don't care.

Sure Thing! "Jackstar"

I get no respect. I don't get any respect at all... but at least I'm not you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 06, 2020, 12:18:46 AM
My work here is done.

I'd like an Amaretto Sour. I'd like that now, please.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 06, 2020, 12:58:52 AM
the star of the show

I wanna have a call-in guessing game: "What flavor of potato chip is Jackstar mowing down on while filming?" However, I don't have any phone numbers, and I am all out of chips.
For now.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2020, 01:16:46 AM
I wanna have a call-in guessing game: "What flavor of potato chip is Jackstar mowing down on while filming?" However, I don't have any phone numbers, and I am all out of chips.
For now.

OK Benny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M91GnCcpZ_A

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2020, 12:51:03 AM
Just how many sockpuppets [does VC] have? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't tell me I don't care.

Let's put it this way: dude's virginity is still, very much intact.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 06, 2020, 11:14:23 AM
Let's put it this way: dude's virginity is still, very much intact.

Being a virgin is cool