• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

5 Minutes With Jackstar

Started by Jackstar, May 19, 2020, 01:50:41 PM

Jackstar

PLOT TWIST: I'm Uncle Redpill. Remus. Whatevah.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on June 27, 2020, 03:12:12 AM
« Reply #124 on: Today at 02:12:12 »

Coded message rcv'd & ack'd. Yes, we can name him... "Hudson." Adorable, right? I see him more often than you do, and my experience has duplicated yours. oxoxox

Jackstar

Well out, shopping today----I ran across the first person I met, ever, in person, who actually claimed to know somebody who died of COVID.

Naturally, I really wanted to interview her for a full 5 minutes--company policy--but I can't really do that, because, Number One: I don't do that.

Number Two: there's a there's a limit to how rude I can be, actually. I mean, like a hard, physical limit--people will spontaneously form a posse and lynch me if I cross certain social thresholds without certain... precautions.

At least I assume so. Anybody wanna find out? I'll just be over here constantly rereading my copies of The Books Of Swords by Fred Saberhagen and sitting in the lotus position and chanting maniacally in a dimly lit room.

In Minecraft. Meanwhile I don't think that woman was telling the truth about her dead brother at all. She couldn't even remember what drug they gave him before they killed him on the ventilator!

Maybe sisters really are this forgetful. Anyway, whatever. No show today. No show tomorrow. No show EVER. BECAUSE NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, THAT'S WHY.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 01:16:10 PM
Well out, shopping today----I ran across the first person I met, ever, in person, who actually claimed to know somebody who died of COVID.

So, you bought him a cookie?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2020, 09:24:41 AM
Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:21]
Perhaps I did not make myself clear here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I suppose it's time for (redacted) now. Well, won't that be delightful for everyone!

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:26]
Your birthday gift is awkward to describe and more awkwarder still to put into any position to be delivered, nevertheless, it's intriguing enough that I don't have to say any more about it for you to have enough information to legitimately choose to be deliriously pleased about it. Feel free to imagine anything that sounds like your heart's desire, and assume it's that.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:27]
Oh, I beg your pardon, I'm told by my D'Jinn contacts (oh, I'm a sorceror now, don't get too excited) that I'm authorized to tell you that you just straight up get a wish. I'm told that there's no tricks to this. Then again, this is a D'Jinn contact I'm speaking of, so I would assume, yes, it's a trick. Not from me though. I'm not all that fond of deceptive tricks.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:29]
Healing tricks, on the other handâ€"well, apparently they're my special ability now. Or something. Look, what's happening isn't entirely clear, but the headline here isâ€"wish for something, and make it GOOD. I'm told if it is too much energy to produce (D'Jinn seem more concerned about energy usage than Rick Perry), they'll substitute something lower down on your heart's list.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:34]
Once again, no tricks. Bad news is, I am clearly an insane person at this point. Still, it's worth it, as while I don't think I am insane, I do think that I am, in fact, a sorceror now. I'm not sure what difference this is from a 'sorcerer,' but once again, my D'Jinn contact has fed me an answer: I'm the one that's spelled correctly. Cute. Also, my D'Jinn contact has asked me if I may allow s/he/it to be referred to by the name of (redacted), to which I have instantly responded "fuck you," and now I can hear feverish negotiating between who the fuck knows what and who in the background of my neurosphere.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:35]
Sadly, I'm not on drugs for this, and so can't simply give you any of what would clearly be phenomenal acid, if that was where this came from. But no, alasâ€"this shit is for real. Or at least, I believe so. No tricks. Happy Birthday.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:36]
I'd be more excited but I'm concerned by this "no tricks" thing. That'd be the first time I've heard of these trickster fuckers playing fair. However, I am assured, that the D'Jinn are quite impressed with me, and do not wish to damage our nascent bond of friendship and trust.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:38]
Yeah, I'm not buying it either. However, once again, from meâ€"no tricks. I mean, I could be insane, yeah, sure. But I'm not lying about being on drugs, I am relatively sober now, and I haven't done shitloads lately, andâ€"I do believe it. Sorecory? No, that's not how its spelled either. I have been informed by a more reliable contact (the D'Jinn are a recent arrival, I've actually been studying at Invisible College for at least two decades nowâ€"I sent you messages about it, but of course, they were invisible) that I'm simply not allowed to tell anyone the way Sorcery is spelled. Curious, really.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:40]
Anyway the upshot here is, if I am insane, at least I am still fucking polite. I feel like this bodes well for me regardless of the truth of things. So I do hope you have a great day! If you're actually not reading my messages anymore, well, I'm told that you get to keep this wish for as long as you like, and use it whenever. I am also told that you may well use this wish without reading this message, and then end up reading this message long after any wish has been granted.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:41]
My advice: wish for more wishes. This should start a dialogue. This "(Redacted)" character is pretty cheeky, seems to wish to meet you, and assures me that s/he/it's friendly and not at all like every other member of his/her/its class of beings. No, noâ€"this one, we can trust.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:42]
I guess it might be true. I did broker a peace deal between two unnamed Earth state actors and the D'Jinn's diplomatic envoyâ€"hey, I might be insane, but at least I went bigâ€"which apparently has gone over quite tremendously in certain circles. Oops, I guess I wasn't supposed to be talking about that to you? Well, fuck that, I wasn't informed. You weren't supposed to not inform me, D'Jinn. Oh, what's that? You didn't think I was stupid enough to not figure out what not to talk about? Hah. Guess again, Bottle Bitch/Bastard/Lawyer, it is stupefyingly clear to all that I am clearly, tremendously stupid. And yet,  I still mastered your bullshit, as you/ewe'll so freshly recall. Served.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:44]
Hey, back to you, Birthday Princess. Might wanna use that wish to get me out of a barrel. We'll see. Meanwhile, I hope you are being cool. Nice short story, right? Yeah, I'm just making this up. Go back to sleep. Or, you know, whatever.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:49]
I made one typo. That's really uncharacteristic of me. The factions with the D'Jinn heirarchy (think Knot's Landing, except peopled with characters from Hellraiser I & II) that still harbor extreme loathing towards humanity (hard to blame them, really) are presently, I'm told, enraged that I was able to decrypt and defuse that pesky trick that was snuck in here, because of course, there was one.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:50]
"Sning" (change this name immediately, would you? It's really distracting) assures me that this is why there's no tricksâ€"because the D'Jinn social structure has recently changed, what with the recent Time War and all that. Yeah, don't ask. It's a rabbit hole that leads to outright madness. Also it's not a Time War. Also it's not madness. But you know, whatever.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:52]
Obvious insanity is obvious. Go to sleep, FBI. What can I say? I've read a lot of books. (redacted)â€"und keine tricks. All rights reserved: I got a book here that I can make drool money.

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:56]
P.S. Don't bother wishing that I will love you again, as obviously, I never stopped. You retard. Wish for something else, something at least five times better, and if any D'Jinn give you any trouble, ever, give them my name: (Redacted). Classy, no? Also, if you just wish for money, I get half plus five percent. Company policy. cya

Jack Michaelson, [26.05.20 06:59]
P.P.S. I'm told that I'm to now uninstall this client ((redacted) still relentlessly rifles through all my messages, at will, behind my back, or before my front, and probably has her own D'Jinn gang masquerading as her ancestors) and simply not ever use it to contact you again. Fine by me! There's literally no one else on here that I talk to with it, but you. I'd really suggest that you use email. Like, ever. No, I mean, again. Whatever. Take your time, no really. I'm gonna need a thorazine drip, looks like. Or, A FLYING CARPET. Apparently I need to actually take a flying test first. Oh, bother. I'm getting too old for this shit. Peace.

The First Rule of "Novel-Writing" is don't write a novel!?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 02, 2020, 09:37:17 PM
So, you bought him a cookie?

It was this ol' battleaxe at Costco. I was cruising past the checkouts to get to the pisser, and she goes, "Sir! Where's your mask!" And I'm all, "it's around my neck; do you really think it makes any difference?"

And then she goes--get this--"yes it does, my brother died from COVID." And let me tell you what, Brother, from that point, it was on. I even went back for seconds!!

Never have I yearned so much for the fallen promise of Google Glass. Next runner-up: when the candystriper insisted that I pull my mask up to cover my nostrils. I didn't engage that time, though--at the time, I was surrounded by battleaxes. Battleaxen? Whatevah.

Jackstar

So today, I'm talking to the GF about the production, and she says to me, "Hey, why don't you do (CLASSIFIED) and then (CLASSIFIED)?"

And I go, "Well that's exactly what I had planned on doing in February before all these activations and deactivations and lockdowns happened, so I guess you've been paying at least a little attention to where your shoes are going to have to come from."

Seriously, it was all going to be so simple. And then.... I discovered people, actually trying to stand in my way.

QuotePunylings? On my path of destiny?"
It's more likely than you think.
This cowcatcher codpiece that I picked up on wayfair.com is really going to come in handy as soon as it arrives from Indonesia.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 04:19:27 AM
So today, I'm talking to the GF about the production, and she says to me, "Hey, why don't you do (CLASSIFIED)

Seriously, it was all going to be so simple. And then.... I discovered people, actually trying to stand in my way.
It's more likely than you think.
This cowcatcher codpiece that I picked up on wayfair.com is really going to come in handy as soon as it arrives from Indonesia.

TOO SOON.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 13, 2020, 04:29:55 AM
TOO SOON.

I think it's far too soon to call too soon. I don't think we have to wait untill Wednesday on this one.

Jackstar

Regulators came by and shut my one-man spelling bee down, just now. That shit can happen, after too many complaints about the warping of reality, things can get a little dicey.

Don't worry about it, go back to sleep, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 05:44:46 AM
« Last post by Jackrabbit on Todaystar before Sol went nova at 04:44:46 »

Regulators are your friends, Punylings. See? I told you, I told you, I told you: I'VE GOT ALL PIG IRON. And, look how close I got! If Hicks hadn't fallen asleep, it and Hudson would have probably been able to stop them all from slowing me down. As I did, in fact, almost Publish 2 seconds earlier than I did. Missed it by *that* much. I felt your heart in my throat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfq4BrGIxI

And what a world that would have been. Maybe next time, Kids. Remember to drink your sailor's Ovaltine. Every drop is sacred. Scared? Scarred. Fuck it, just choke that shit down, I'm telling you, it's good. For you.

I've got my own, thanks.

VC

Why RU shitting-up the forum? You live with Me-Tron now? UR on its meds?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 06:52:22 AM
Why RU shitting-up the forum?

Asked and answered. Show some respect next time, Kid.

You live with Me-Tron now?

Literally do not know who that is, and care even less. All I remember, some mush-brain showed up here years ago, named MetronRandomNumbers, he posted like an idiot and wrote like one too, and when I explained that to s/he/it quite a few times--I am nothing if not an exhaustive demonstrator--s/he/it vanished. Then I was surprised to hear the name still turning up like a bad penny.

I'm still surprised. I don't know most of what you jarhead rejects are doing, but it's a) not working; b) looks really stupid; and c) (REDACTED), so, your shit is getting shut down. As per earlier discussions, which I am sure you will claim you do not remember being a part of, and which makes no difference whatsoever. You're busted, this is a takedown. Enjoy the show--you're a star!

UR on its meds?

Remember earlier, when I said, "show some respect next time"? Yeah, this was the next time, and this wasn't respect. This is you being a dipshit. I am on Earth.

DISQUALIFIED. Remember that for later, it's permanent. Wander off now, Kid, you don't bother me but you're scaring away the ugly girls from the books, and We simply cannot have that.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 07:52:15 AM
Asked and answered. Show some respect next time, Kid.

Literally do not know who that is, and care even less. All I remember, some mush-brain showed up here years ago, named MetronRandomNumbers, he posted like an idiot and wrote like one too, and when I explained that to s/he/it quite a few times--I am nothing if not an exhaustive demonstrator--s/he/it vanished. Then I was surprised to hear the name still turning up like a bad penny.

I'm still surprised. I don't know most of what you jarhead rejects are doing, but it's a) not working; b) looks really stupid; and c) (REDACTED), so, your shit is getting shut down. As per earlier discussions, which I am sure you will claim you do not remember being a part of, and which makes no difference whatsoever. You're busted, this is a takedown. Enjoy the show--you're a star!

Remember earlier, when I said, "show some respect next time"? Yeah, this was the next time, and this wasn't respect. This is you being a dipshit. I am on Earth.

DISQUALIFIED. Remember that for later, it's permanent. Wander off now, Kid, you don't bother me but you're scaring away the ugly girls from the books, and We simply cannot have that.
VC, he's not JS.  JS was rarely openly vulgar or insulting.  And JS always understood the English language all the way.  This guy here misuses or mischaracterizes words.  JS's posts had a gentle, well-intended spirit about them that is nowhere to be found here.  This person is bitter, something JS never wallowed in.  He used to be confident enough not to get into petty tug-of-wars.  Whatever happened to Jackstar.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 22, 2020, 09:47:28 AM
It was a joke, the implication being that you actually work for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Marijuana. As most of us know, there is No Such Agency.

Yet.
A c t u a l l y,   A T F   i s   q u i t e  b u s y   o n  I n d i a n  R e s e r v a t i o n s.

Sure, you're targeted... and then you targeted me. Flattered!
I f  y o u  c a l l  g e t t i n g  d o x x i n g  o f  u  r e m o v e d  f r o m  t h e  I n t e r n e t  " s t a l k i n g", w h a t e v e r.

I was implying that you have a handler who pushes you around. Of course, as you know, you do not; so really, only a joke that is funny to me and you. And really, just me, as I don't think you'll find it all that funny, even after I've explained it to you. So really, just funny for me. But, twice! And so, well worth the cost to my personal street cred.
I  a m  p r e t t y  s u r e  t h e r e  a r e  h a n d l e r s.

#1) Actual spit-take.
#2) Use of "u" instead of "you" noted. DISQUALIFIED.
I  h a v e  n e u r o p a t h y.

Grading the presented trifecta continues. Is this going to take less than 5 minutes? Perhaps, but only if I don't edit for spelling.

It means something that you're able to note the difference. Frankly, I suspect the dwindling remnants of this forum's population couldn't discern any difference between this post and my very first! You, however... oh yes, I am sure you do notice a change!

Allow me to present you with two queries. One, did you know that I'm a Gemini? And two, which part of the grieving cycle do you think I should be expressing less of around you, so as to represent more of myself that you experienced before? There are five possible answers here that you may construct a limitless narrative with: have at it. There are no wrong answers here.

Y o u  a r e  g r i e v i n g  t h e  d e a t h  o f  y o u r  m o t h e r,  y o u  s a y?  O k,  d i d n ' t  k n o w  t h a t.  S o r r y  f o r  y o u r  l o s s.  H o w  o l d  w a s  s h e?   I  c a n  s e e  h o w  t h a t  c o u l d  o p e n  f l o o d g a t e s  o f  p e r s o n a l i t y.

Well, I certainly hope not, given that I've begun to implement my Master Plan. It wouldn't be all that impressive if I just seemed to be the same after crossing the Rubicon, now would it?

Don't take this personally; there are simply a whole lot of people who are listening ten times less than they ought to. Also, I had this much vocabulary the whole time, and was honestly just sandbagging it. Again, don't take it personal--do you even know, what this site even is? Ugh. In any event, there's a simple way to get me to use less words: charge me by the letter.

T h e r e  i s  a  g r a m m a t i c al  e r r o r  a b o v e  y o u  w o u l d n ' t  h a v e  m a d e.  I ' d  n e e d  y o u r  b i r t h d a y  a n d  y e a r  t o  r e a l l y  r e c a l l .  I  r e m e m b e r  o t h e r   c h a r t   a s p e c t s  t h o u g h.  I  w o u l d n ' t  k n o w  a b t  t h i s  s i t e  u n l e s s  s o m e o n e  t o l d  m e.

No, it's actually me. Hi! Do you need a microwave? I have one here, barely used. It hardly had anything to do with my mother's death, she was toast before I even plugged it in. Now, I know I've become much more insulting and abrasive in public; this is quite by design, I assure you. Think of it as a desperate cry for help if that pleases you, Lord knows, most of these mooks and m0m0s here have assumed as much.

Hacking my online presence wouldn't do much at this point. "Take my wife--please!" Yeah, they're desperate enough to try for a bioweapon planetkill and to run Joe Biden for President--but taking Jackstar's wife? No one has the sack to mess with that banshee Hell, I can assure you.

Y o u  d o n ' t  h a v e  t o  t a l k  t o  me  t h a t  w a y.  I  a m  n o  t h r e a t  t o  a n y o n e .

Also, an unknown number of people have been led to believe that I've gone and killed myself some twenty-five years ago. I suddenly start showing up in odd places and behaving in a strangely non-online fashion, stories start unravelling faster than a Weezer VH-1 "Behind The Sweater" documentary. Let's just not go there.

This is because, while the content I provide here is done freely, as per the terms of usage on this site... the lexicon required to discern any meaning behind what I post, is now locked away from all kith and ken. It did not use to be that way--it used to be, there was a trail of breadcrumbs of some kind, somewhere.

Now, it's no more bread, no more crumbs, just full-on crypto-fascism and enough chaos magick to keep the algos spun up. I can't probably keep this up for more than another, oh... perhaps three years? I mean, I have been here for quite some time. It's amazing how much material there is to delve into when one has been quietly, mostly, non-committal and desirous to keep a low profile. Personal attacks notwithstanding.

There's a song about this exact dynamic. If you can guess what it is, I'll grant you a special boon, M.

Well, you know how it is: one day you're a girl, the next day you're a girl who suddenly understands why the advantages of cotton are extensively discussed..

I think you're abusing yourself. Shall we have a dance-off to see who's more correct? I know someone who can judge.

This is a fallen world. You're.... how old? Don't answer here, Twenty-Nine. In any event, not many meatsuits live long on this rock without coming up with some ailment... but is that "sickness," or is that "scarred from assault and insult"? Really, that's up to you and your own perception.

Anyway, I'm not a medical doctor--far from it--so don't get the impression I think you should just change your beliefs and then not be sick any more. O no. You're gonna be "sick" whether you believe it or not at this point. You've convinced me. You have convinced us all!!

Who's side are you on, anyway? That's right, by your own admission, the side of a sick person. There's a consent issue in here someplace, but it's really not my area! Good luck with that.

http://www.apex-water.com/
Try this, and let us know your results. Tell us everything. Omit nothing.
Or, not! Just a suggestion!
T h e  r e s u l t s  a r e  n o t  d o n e  b u t  I  h a d  s c a b i e s  f o r  5  m o n t h s.

The shadowy forces that are busy trying to backpedal away from having worked behind the scenes at horse-trading me, are now steadfastly claiming that a "stallion" isn't covered under the definitions they were using before when "horse-trading" and now are disappointed that I am invoking kanly.

It'll work out in the end--it's really just an issue of dialect--but as I am finding myself in a unique leverage position, I'm simply... making the moist of it. It's just metaphor, or more accurately (and certainly more politely) an allusion.

Aye, indeed--and thank you kindly for that. Now, in truth, I don't "need" those messages back at all. I remember them quite clearly, as well as the feelings of puzzlement and wonder that accompanied them!
I  d o n ' t  f e e l  i n s e c u r e  a b t  t h e m.

Similar feelings of "puzzlement" and "wonder" were aroused, months back--was it years?--when people started crying about the "Private Messages" feature being removed. I thought it breathlessly amusing, given that I already knew:

#1) "private" messaging? Yeah, dream on, Peasants;
#2) Those are all gone? What a relief, temptation banished!

Now, meanwhile--time has moved on. I've seen people complaining about it, and offered up a sensible chuckle to my immediate environment, and not really anything else, as I know that the "Private Message" feature on my forums is a matter of some delicacy, intimacy, and privacy. Having none of those left for myself--they all got burned out to the roots back in 'Nam--I haven't been very interested in weighing in on the matter.

However! Now that you're here--now that you're back!--this seems like a fine point to put pressure on Lee over. I mean, why not--you don't have anything to hide, right? Let our private messages spill out into the streets, the underclasses will... oh bother, I can't remember how this part goes. I'll go Joogle it up, brb.

**Joogling occurs**

*ahem* Let me start over, let me be clear how I feel about our private messages, and indeed, how I feel about all my private messages: let them spill over into the schools and churches, let the questions pile up in the chat windows. In the end, they'll beg me to explain what I'm talking about.

Yes, I'm the first to admit--doesn't sound very likely, eh? Then again, that's what I thought when I heard that my mother's lawyer's lawyer was leaving the country because of bat soup, and his calls were being forwarded to "Adam _____." At that point, "probability" didn't seem all that relevant anymore. And now, look at us! Who would have thought, right?

Anyway, I'm not interested enough to go find them on the dark web, for sale to the sleaziest bidder--because I don't have to. You say you don't have them, I say I don't have them--that's good enough, right?

Well, we'll just see about that. This took way, way longer than five minutes, by the way. I think perhaps fifteen? Well, whatever, totally worth it. Grading: suspended.

Now, in recognition of how much trouble you've put me through over the years: this is the last time I deign to write to you with Reddit Spacing. Trust me, you'll like it better when the spacing is targeted. Or, don't trust me, that's fine too! I'll be honest--I no longer care at all. But, I'm still cautious about those microwaves.

Having said that, I can now go into your thread and see what time has left for me to comb over. It was off-limits before, which wasn't exactly "company policy," I just thought it would be polite. For me.
Y o u  s o u n d  m o r e  f a m i l i a r  i n  t h i s  p o s t.

I  h a v e  a  t h r e a d?  N o t h i n g  t o  w r i t e  h o m e  a b o u t.

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on July 16, 2020, 02:43:28 AM
he's not JS. JS was rarely openly vulgar or insulting. And JS always understood the English language all the way. This guy here misuses or mischaracterizes words. JS's posts had a gentle, well-intended spirit about them that is nowhere to be found here. This person is bitter, something JS never wallowed in. He used to be confident enough not to get into petty tug-of-wars.

Oh fuck off, its him, bitch. People can change. I'm having an E party for Easter - please come.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 16, 2020, 02:43:28 AM
VC, he's not JS.

As if directly addressing that loathsome mouthbreather directly wasn't clue enough, the implication that I am not me is laughable at best and a sign of deep mental illness at worst.

QuoteYou have just been sent a personal message by Tangerine on BellGab/bellchan.
IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.
The message they sent you was:
Did you disappear?
Who owns this place now?

QuoteYou have just been sent a personal message by 14 on EllGab.
IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.
The message they sent you was:
You fighting bellgab withdrawals?

I don't know what more you could possibly need. There's a message from you here, and at LGab. I did not find any messages from you that were of any length, because the first message you sent, which did have some length to it, was not one that was delivered to my cloud, for whatever reason.

In any event, I have passed the required trials. Go on, tell me I am not who I am. The more I am told that I am not, the more I become who I truly am. Further, it's achingly apparent that the great majority of your posts are not as truthful as they might have been. In any event, I have nothing to prove to you people. I don't recall that you remained consistent about who you were representing yourself to be in the first place.

It's obvious you don't even remember my favorite part, which is fine with me, but as long as you're concerning yourself with my identity... at all, my interest level is nil. Don't you have anything better to do than to dox me? Possibly the most boring topic. While I am sure you are well aware of the woman who came here to stalk me posting my personal details, the fact of things is that my personal information has been posted lots and lots and lots of times. The first was back in the 90s. Honestly, I don't really think about such things. It's not real important to me, now that my parents are dead. I was concerned that they would be harrassed by anyone who had my name (they would be much easier to find than me), and so while they were living, I kept my machinations somewhat in check.

At this time period, I have no concerns whatsoever. No one writes letters. No one sends postcards. No one shows up with a microphone, either as a gift or for an interview--oh well! I am confused by certain chains of events, but it's not really my area. I am perfectly content with the modest amount of Internet Fame I have generated for myself, and see no need to deliberately try to gain more. That way lies madness.

Quote from: Jojo on July 16, 2020, 02:43:28 AM
Whatever happened to Jackstar.

I got tired of being gaslit, especially by you. Go play dumb with someone else, would be my instruction, but as I recall, you do not take instruction very well. Also it's obvious that you are not being all that accurate in your representations of yourself. What's the point in talking about anything if there's no basis in reality there? You don't answer queries fairly. That's how I know it's you. That and the telepathy. It's too bad you can't dig up that first private message. That was a doozy. I guess it is not important to you now.

Fine. Good. Great. Carry on. Maybe you can find someone else to stalk, someone more to your preference. I'll allow it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 05:44:46 AM
Regulators came by and shut

Regulators, clearly still on patrol. It's kinda cute.

I'm presently having difficulty choosing where to take this project. There are options, and I've few places to turn for counsel. GF is of no help whatsoever, she has another project of her own that is quite important and actually meaningful, as compared to these arrangements I'm making here--whatever they are.

Considering taking the show public at $420/share.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 16, 2020, 05:31:51 AM

Adorable. Regulated! Still adorable.

DOMINATED.

AZZERAE

[quote author=Hatrabbit
link=topic=12989.msg1405670#msg1405670 date=1594899111]
Regulators...
[/quote]

https://youtu.be/1plPyJdXKIY

[quote author=Hackstar
link=topic=12989.msg1405976#msg1405976 date=1594982052]
Regulated!
[/quote]

Jackstar

Considering switching fuels from Unleaded to Full Lead, pending Regulator approvals. This was requested and implemented in previous iterations, so it looks good here.

We can already do this with existing paper, but I think it would lack style points. Without more quatloos to go with them I don't think it's worth the opportunity cost.

I could be wrong. There's a few weeks available to change my mind. I'm flexible on this negotiation. 5... 4... this is exciting, isn't it? 2... 1...

OK, I'm not hearing anything. I think we're clear to target. Stand by.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 16, 2020, 03:23:27 AM
Oh fuck off, its him, bitch.

I'm not gonna lie, the kid has zazz. EXECUTE UPGRADE.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 16, 2020, 05:31:51 AM

I'm presently having difficulty choosing where to take this project. There are options, and I've few places to turn for counsel. GF is of no help whatsoever, she has another project of her own that is quite important and actually meaningful, as compared to these arrangements I'm making here--whatever they are.

Considering taking the show public at $420/share.

I'll smoke to that.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 20, 2020, 04:06:14 PM
I'll smoke to that.

CONSENT DETECTED. UPGRADE ACTIVATED.

What? He'll be all right.