• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mark Cuban 2020

Started by WOTR, May 18, 2020, 04:29:45 PM

WOTR

It's time for a change, and a candidate who understands real world problems. Here is a man who believe that giving George Senada $1000 every two weeks is a good idea. How could you possibly belong to the circle of trust and not vote for him.

Regarding his intentions to run for president, he says "I never would have considered it prior to a month ago, but now things are changing rapidly and dramatically... I’m not saying no, but it’s not something I’m actively pursuing, I’m just keeping the door open... You just don’t know what can happen between now and November.”

Concerning the help for George?
https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/1262084933134307329

Ventura is making his usual noises about running as well.   4-Way debate with Trump, Biden, Cuban and Ventura?  That actually may be worth watching.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2020, 06:21:03 PM
Ventura is making his usual noises about running as well.   4-Way debate with Trump, Biden, Cuban and Ventura?  That actually may be worth watching.

Alas "Mean" Gene Okerlund is not around to be the moderator for that epic debate! I think Army Armstrong of the 'Monster Truck' , drag racing, and Tractor Pull' announcing circuit is still around. Maybe he could be the moderator?

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2020, 06:21:03 PM

Completely fun.

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2020, 07:38:41 PM
Completely fun.

Throw in McAfee and achievement unlocked.

Gd5150

Cuban is some left wing dumbass who got lucky 1 time. Might as well run Zuckerberg while you’re at it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 18, 2020, 09:00:05 PM
Cuban is some left wing dumbass who got lucky 1 time. Might as well run Zuckerberg while you’re at it.

Yep, he’s a total douchebag who wants to pay you $1000/mo to automate your job out of existence. Bleak. In another time this motherfucker would’ve already been torn apart in the streets by wild dogs.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 18, 2020, 09:03:01 PM
In another time this motherfucker would’ve already been torn apart in the streets by wild dogs.

In another time? Are we referring to the past, or to the future?  ;)

I think he is off to an awesome start. So far, he knows that the man who bribes the people with more of their own money than the opponent will emerge victorious. He has also figured out that if you give the "little people" like Senda* money and force them to spend it, the top businessmen will accumulate shittons more $$$. Can you imagine how much of the first $2000 each person on average gave Jeff Bezos?

* Please- no comments about Senda not being a "little" person.