• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I just spent 24 days in a psycho ward/Bio Weapon is lose

Started by Stellar, April 06, 2020, 08:39:37 PM

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 08, 2020, 12:41:59 PM
No one is interested. Trust me.

AZZERAE could it be that you are jealous of me and you are starving for attention.  My goal is to let out the Truth so many go to Jesus and get saved.

Otherwise if I was not the Holyghost I would be your everyday Christian praying to God and having a happy life.

Stellar

I like Gab Casts and I have more info to relate to everyone that listens.

AZZERAE

No one could ever be jealous of a fat man without a shirt voluntarily committing himself into already limited hospital space and bragging about it online expecting to be embraced with open arms.

There is far more to the story of the Nazarene - and I'm not talking about thumb sucking and secret codes dreamt up by an outcast such as yourself.

When was the last time you got your dick wet? Sick burn.

VC

Quote from: Stellar on June 09, 2020, 08:56:21 AM
AZZERAE could it be that you are jealous of me and you are starving for attention.  My goal is to let out the Truth so many go to Jesus and get saved.

Otherwise if I was not the Holyghost I would be your everyday Christian praying to God and having a happy life.

AzzStab is spending a lot of time attacking and threatening you here:

Azzerae Wants to Strangle Stellar to Death & Calls You a Fraud

Jojo

Quote from: Stellar on April 06, 2020, 08:39:37 PM
:o
I just spent 24 days in a psycho ward and well I'd would like to do another gab-cast, if anyone is interested in the nuances regarding mood disorders like Manic Depression/ Bipolar 1, I can cover that as well what its like to be manic.

Thanks all and I'm going to research the Covid-19 to see if it started in a lab in china or many labs across the globe.  Perhaps the 1% is culling the population with a Covid-19 strain via bio-weapon.

http://youtu.be/DAntMjMTJqg
Then there are those who say that some of the remedies for Covid-19 cannot be tolerated by the .0001% who abuses adrenochrome (eating an illegal, human substance generated in the human body when the person is abused).

Evidently, and I have absolutely nothing as evidence for any of this, but evidently, many of the ultra elite have had CJK, "kuru", creutzfelt-jakob disease, which affects people who abuse an illegal substance harvested in inhumane ways from humans' blood, brainstem or adrenal gland, called adrenochrome.

This relates to C19 because after abusers of adrenochrome get CJK/kuru/creutzfelt-jakob disease, they start to have a particular health problem which means that suddenly they no longer would ever be compatible with receiving plasma/blood.

Well, plasma is one of the therapies for rich patients with C19, but plasma could kill an adrenochrome user.  Ordinarily, the ultra rich don't care one way or the other about the flu.  But C19 has remedies like receiving plasma, so the ultra rich need to eradicate C19 so that they don't end up in the hospital with it, because when they get to the hospital, they might receive plasma, which could kill them.

I don't know if any of this is true, but I hope the way I phrased this makes sense so you can at least understand what some people are saying.  The flu has always come and gone, but this year the ultra rich seem almost paranoid of it, to the point of shutting down the country.  There could be some truth to this.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:03:15 PM

The problem with outsourcing to China. We are lucky the 1% are such.... cheap-skates. Almost offended Scots and some other tribes so editted for content.
Check your packages carefully.  Right before the pandemic blew out, I opened packages of stuff made in China, and found mucousy blood on instruction packets and snot or something on another product.  Maybe factory workers were very sick with the virus, or who knows.  But inspect your stuff carefully.  One item was a brand new cell phone which a clerk had held for me an hour.  I went back & asked the clerk if she had opened it (to perhaps sneeze in it).  She said no.  I believe her.  I don't remember the other product.