• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I just spent 24 days in a psycho ward/Bio Weapon is lose

Started by Stellar, April 06, 2020, 08:39:37 PM

Stellar

:o
I just spent 24 days in a psycho ward and well I'd would like to do another gab-cast, if anyone is interested in the nuances regarding mood disorders like Manic Depression/ Bipolar 1, I can cover that as well what its like to be manic.

Thanks all and I'm going to research the Covid-19 to see if it started in a lab in china or many labs across the globe.  Perhaps the 1% is culling the population with a Covid-19 strain via bio-weapon.

http://youtu.be/DAntMjMTJqg

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Stellar on April 06, 2020, 08:39:37 PM
I just spent 24 days in a psycho ward and well I'd would like to do another gab-cast, if anyone is interested in the nuances regarding mood disorders like Manic Depression/ Bipolar 1, I can cover that as well what its like to be manic.

Thanks all and I'm going to research the Covid-19 to see if it started in a lab in china or many labs across the globe.  Perhaps the 1% is culling the population with a Covid-19 strain via bio-weapon.

That's a hell of a thing to say right after coming out of a psych ward.

aldousburbank

You’d think that the 1% would come up with a >1% kill rate.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 06, 2020, 09:58:53 PM
You’d think that the 1% would come up with a >1% kill rate.

The problem with outsourcing to China. We are lucky the 1% are such.... cheap-skates. Almost offended Scots and some other tribes so editted for content.

WOTR

I'll bite. Psych ward in a hospital, or it's own facility? I only ask because if it was a ward in a regular hospital, I'm curious if you noticed the staff getting more stressed as this virus started to take hold?

Stellar

Yes the staff was easily agitated and everyone seemed on edge while I thought in the back of my mind.  "WTF is the 1% elite class is doing to us now"?  I  cannot trust anyone who pockets over a 100 million a year while so many starve.

Stellar

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on April 06, 2020, 10:18:24 PM
Hell of a reply

Both your shot outta of the gate, metaphoric of course, and the reply were great! You need to get on another Gabcast AND on EOD.

Curious if mandated deal or voluntary? And hope you are better, regardless. Also I noted your description. They keep changing terms so the m/d I thought was nixed but what are the "types" now?

Stellar

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:42:33 PMBoth your shot outta of the gate, metaphoric of course, and the reply were great! You need to get on another Gabcast AND on EOD.

Curious if mandated deal or voluntary? And hope you are better, regardless. Also I noted your description. They keep changing terms so the m/d I thought was nixed but what are the "types" now?

I was voluntary, however if you are going Against Medical Advice or ask to discharge the Doc can put you on a hold.  I think I have a cold!  Oh they call Mania, Bipolar 1 now,  weird shit after all people with mania utilize 90% of their minds.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:42:33 PM

Both your shot outta of the gate, metaphoric of course, and the reply were great! You need to get on another Gabcast AND on EOD.

hehe... no thanks.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on April 06, 2020, 11:22:23 PM
I was voluntary, however if you are going Against Medical Advice or ask to discharge the Doc can put you on a hold.  I think I have a cold!  Oh they call Mania, Bipolar 1 now,  weird shit after all people with mania utilize 90% of their minds.

Are you the drummer for Tool?

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on April 06, 2020, 11:22:23 PM

Would an interesting gabcast. Or EOD- but that nixed. Ha. Just the procedures and such. For a voluntarty deal (credit to you or anyone who needs help, or etc.) But how that works, who pays, how one gets out, and what situation is in those places? Most, I think, just have book or movie ideas. So what it really like?

Uhhh, maybe skip the gumshoe work and just concentrate on working on you. Bellgab is a rough place and I’m one of the lunatics, but work on you.

WOTR

So... I'll ask another question. Something that I ask most people who are "different" in some way that has negative consequences- but also at least some positive. Would you change if you could? Would you completely give up everything good (and everything bad) and assume the life of somebody with average intelligence, 2.3 kids, and a Volvo in the driveway?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 11:36:50 PM

Would an interesting gabcast. Or EOD- but that nixed. Ha. Just the procedures and such. For a voluntarty deal (credit to you or anyone who needs help, or etc.) But how that works, who pays, how one gets out, and what situation is in those places? Most, I think, just have book or movie ideas. So what it really like?

That's no longer the abbreviation for the show, nor has it in awhile now. (just for the record)

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 11:48:16 PM

That's no longer the abbreviation for the show, nor has it in awhile now. (just for the record)

I live in the past. But noted.  ;)  Keep up the good work.

Stellar

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 11:47:39 PM
So... I'll ask another question. Something that I ask most people who are "different" in some way that has negative consequences- but also at least some positive. Would you change if you could? Would you completely give up everything good (and everything bad) and assume the life of somebody with average intelligence, 2.3 kids, and a Volvo in the driveway?

I would not change a thing but one occurrence in Mesa Vista!  This experience in 1984 due to my mania was as if I was set in Hell for 3 days and it was level 14, like in Dantes' Inferno.  I was put in restraints and it was my first manic episode so my mind was in an altered reality.  Then they induced me with some nasty shots of psychotropics like haldol, stelazine, lithium and other concoctions they used to further alter my reality making my conscious suffer extremely.  My body wreathed & churned in a locked isolated room while restrained by the leathers of the restraints as my mind was hallucinating about many horrors of hell.  During the 3 days I vomited many times face up and chocked on it.  My mind kept telling me this agony was eternal and I was Satan.  To this day if I have to choose that same experience all over again, I would rather lose a limb.  I eventually snapped to it when the goons stopped dosing me and I sought God and Love at around 68 hours of conscious torture.

Well to the present I noticed the 5g kill switch is installed in my neighborhood.

https://digitaldjpool.com/songs/217250/tom-oneil-5g-bad-original-mix

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/5gnetworkbad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7w7Q1uIAk

whoozit

I’m glad to see that you sought help with that last manic episode.  Hope you stay well.

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on April 07, 2020, 06:23:18 AM
I’m glad to see that you sought help with that last manic episode.  Hope you stay well.

Thanks whoozit

DynamoHum

Glad you are out and feeling better Stellar. Please be careful with the rabbit holes on youtube.

Stellar

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 07, 2020, 06:43:09 AM
Glad you are out and feeling better Stellar. Please be careful with the rabbit holes on youtube.

DynamoHum I cannot rest until the truth is revealed?  ;D

Dateline

Was this  your first online stop after release?  If so, I question.

SpaceMeowMaid

In the USA our hospitals are A GHOST TOWN... Every last one of them. They are LYING to get us to receive the chips!!! Bill Gates needs to go to GITMO> [attachment=1]

AZZERAE

No one is interested. Trust me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on April 07, 2020, 06:23:18 AM

LOL WTF