• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jennifer aka Autumn Ren

Started by AC400KICK, March 29, 2020, 09:03:25 PM

AC400KICK

Jennifer from Austin, Texas aka Autumn Ren, a paralegal with a tight little frame, can go hob knobbing in the Greatttttt American South-West. Somebody, at sometime, is going to cum in her face and drench her mug in some hot love liquid..if it hasn't happened already. From what I've seen she must have at tight little slot pocket..Jenny from the Block..go get your facial..because you won't be fucking me..I got LISAAAAA by my side..we've been thru it all together......LISAAAAA is a hottie bo ba lattie!!!!! SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Groyperrrrrr

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 29, 2020, 09:03:25 PM
Jennifer from Austin, Texas aka Autumn Ren, a paralegal with a tight little frame, can go hob knobbing in the Greatttttt American South-West. Somebody, at sometime, is going to cum in her face and drench her mug in some hot love liquid..if it hasn't happened already. From what I've seen she must have at tight little slot pocket..Jenny from the Block..go get your facial..because you won't be fucking me..I got LISAAAAA by my side..we've been thru it all together......LISAAAAA is a hottie bo ba lattie!!!!! SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Groyperrrrrr

She finally popped your cherry?

AC400KICK

And I came..........squirt squirt..........her face looked like a Krispy Cream glazed donut...........use your pelvic muscles to shoot that warm cum like a super soaker 200!!!

Give her that facial she needs

The Church of Richard Groyper

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 29, 2020, 09:03:25 PM

Richard Groyperrrrrr

Huh? What? Are you smiling K2

LitCity

AC400KICK

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 30, 2020, 12:35:45 AM
Huh? What? Are you smiling K2

LitCity

Yahhhh..I am smiling....some of dat K2 Smile........CRESCENDO-ING mah sistahs and brothahs.....can I get a MILLUH TIME???

Dr. MD MD

AND, A-C-4-0-0 - KICK!
AGAIN! Let’s go ladies! Let’s move it!!