Author The New Coast to Coast App sucks!  (Read 53 times)

The New Coast to Coast App sucks!
« on: March 08, 2020, 10:30:09 AM »
 The updated Coast to Coast app really, really sucks! The old app worked perfectly. I'm a computer savvy senior, and am having trouble navigating the app.  If you download an episode, onto your iPhone, you get all of the ads, and bumper music. That makes it unusable....If it ain't broke, don't fix it....

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 01:12:39 AM »
The updated Coast to Coast app really, really sucks! The old app worked perfectly. I'm a computer savvy senior, and am having trouble navigating the app.  If you download an episode, onto your iPhone, you get all of the ads, and bumper music. That makes it unusable....If it ain't broke, don't fix it....
Gee, sorry to hear that.  I just go to the website, even on my android.  But last time they updated the website, I felt the same way.  And the website never has been very user friendly, in my opinion.

Like, George calls the slideshow a "carousel".  That doesn't make sense to me.  A carousel would display images in multiple rotation, not just one at a time.

And, when you read the bumper music listing after the show, you can't tell if the list is chronological horizontally or vertically.

And when Coast Insiders has live chat, like with George or other hosts, it can take 5 minutes to navigate there.  When it's LIVE!  They ought to just flash LIVE CHAT across the homepage and let people navigate from there, either to the chat, or to pay for Insiders to get the chat.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 01:54:51 AM »
Gee, sorry to hear that.  I just go to the website, even on my android.  But last time they updated the website, I felt the same way.  And the website never has been very user friendly, in my opinion.

Like, George calls the slideshow a "carousel".  That doesn't make sense to me.  A carousel would display images in multiple rotation, not just one at a time.

And, when you read the bumper music listing after the show, you can't tell if the list is chronological horizontally or vertically.

And when Coast Insiders has live chat, like with George or other hosts, it can take 5 minutes to navigate there.  When it's LIVE!  They ought to just flash LIVE CHAT across the homepage and let people navigate from there, either to the chat, or to pay for Insiders to get the chat.