• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Terrorists, Trolls and Hackers.

Started by jedimiller, March 01, 2020, 04:10:11 AM

jedimiller

Except for a few that I like. Like Pate.  This site is trash. It's just full of terrorists,  hackers and bitches. I don't even come here anymore, but I just wanted to come around and let you know who they are.  But I'm sure you know.  Shame on U MV. You have disgraced Art Bell and Heather wade. ALL THE TROLLS ARE BORN HERE.

HEATHER WADE OWNS U.

ItsOver

You left out " nut cases who show up with dire warnings."

Jackstar

Quote from: jedimiller on March 01, 2020, 04:10:11 AM
Except for a few that I like. Like Pate.  This site is trash. It's just full of terrorists,  hackers and bitches.

pate is basically the only reason I have to keep on living. Ragging on bitches is really just a hobby.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2020, 04:48:05 PM
pate is basically the only reason I have to keep on living...
It was a tough call between some Richard Marx song or these guys.

https://youtu.be/ogoIxkPjRts

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2020, 05:21:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VZhSkREYBc

It's possible you might not be ready for the big leagues. I'm just sayin'.
Now, now.  Jealousy will get you nowhere.  Not even with Pate.

WOTR

ALL THE TROLLS ARE BORN HERE.

Come now. Don't be so dramatic. Most were born elsewhere and just came here to hone their skills to perfection.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2020, 04:48:05 PM
pate is basically the only reason I have to keep on living. Ragging on bitches is really just a hobby.

What happens when you outlive him?

pate

I was very excited to get the JeedeeJedi n'dorsmint.  Brother JaxTar;  I am not worthy...

In answer to Daniel's question about outliving somoene;  I guess history has to decide that...

Fred P. Ott is memorable, is he not?

-p 

Nyewalker

Shame on U MV. You have disgraced Art Bell and Heather wade.

Why do you have to drag MV down... Why can't you just remember the good times...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2020, 07:56:07 PM
Come now. Don't be so dramatic. Most were born elsewhere and just came here to hone their skills to perfection.

Praise MV!

Rat Fink

I was born here at sewergab.  I am Rat Fink.

AngiefromNJ

Poor little Beta male @Jedimiller. Woogab is back. Did you miss us? Bellgab seems fun. So Praise MV !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AngiefromNJ on March 03, 2020, 09:00:42 PM
Poor little Beta male @Jedimiller. Woogab is back. Did you miss us? Bellgab seems fun. So Praise MV !

paladin1991

Miller, you are simply a betaboi.  Embrace  that.  Add a little fem to it and you might score yourself a sugar daddy.

Rat Fink

AngiefromNJ

Dont be a Jennifer....Jennifer's are naughty little things who hump betaboi's legs.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 04, 2020, 04:58:58 AM
Miller, you are simply a betaboi.  Embrace  that.  Add a little fem to it and you might score yourself a sugar daddy.
These two cucks would fit right in with Miss Miller.

Jackstar

This is your first and final warning, F.B.I. We are on to you.

Quote from: AngiefromNJ on March 04, 2020, 07:37:43 AM
Dont be a Jennifer....Jennifer's are naughty little things who hump betaboi's legs.

This new poster has zazz. As well as a haunting familiarity with female names. Isn't that sexist, to deliberately choose a female name that can't possibly be anything else?

I'm gonna assume this person knows about your traumatic car crash and your alcohol problem and a few other things. Meanwhile, I'll be honest--those boob shots are looking farther and farther out for you.

However you might just be ready for some flour delivery. You have certainly asked enough, but I honestly was not moved or swayed in any direction until now.

Because now, I see you have time to rag on jedimiller--a true legend of BellGab, long time missed--but you don't have time to answer my question.

Which was, and I'll remind you on this, "should I have called the police and said 'hello, yes, my girlfriend bit my boob"? ASKING FOR A FRIEND who apparently has no statue of limitations on reporting sexual assault. Thanks, Harvey!

Alternately, if you believe I'm lying about my victimization, and you didn't just call me out on that, that's pretty beta. Wouldn't you say? Oh, wait, I feel another insult about delivering flowers coming on. Oh, it'll slay me.

Soon you will get your chance to know all the details that I have been forced to conceal, due to threats of legal action. Against others, not against me. Meanwhile, haha, let's poke fun of Jackstar.

Sure, fine. But to poke fun of jedimiller in public for no good reason is low-rent ghetto. Are you sure you're an ex-cop and not some kind of ex-pharmaceutical salesman?

Asking for a doctor. You're in for it now, boyo. You've just been made as a huge gaping (redacted) and your insults against me will no longer be unanswered.

Honestly I thought you were just playin' this whole time. But as I've secretly been in love with jedimiller this whole time, now you've WOKEN THE DRAGON.

Quote from: AngiefromNJ on March 03, 2020, 09:00:42 PM

Quote from: pate on March 02, 2020, 12:24:36 AM
I was very excited to get the JeedeeJedi n'dorsmint.  Brother JaxTar;  I am not worthy...

You just got promoted. It's real--it's not like anyone didn't get enough time to step it up.

Lawsuits pending. Holy fuck fam I wish I were kidding, but it's actually come to this. I've literally waited like five years for this week.

Still, this beats tuning into the #Legacy circle jerk. How Hilly Rose fits into this, I'll never know. Perhaps I could find out on EllGab?

Oh that's right, my parents were married. I'm not welcome at EllGab. Or something. Right? Haha, jokes about being non-alpha, so droll.

Y'all have gotten sloppy. Where's Onan? He would never have tolerated this kind of low-rent crap on his watch. Also, I finally got a diagnosis, which I would be happy to share with him, I'm sure he'd learn a lot.

I'm pretty sure it's unlawful--as well as scummy--to sell boob shots of my ex. However I can sell my own things now, due to an unprecedented amount of latitude when it comes to revealing details of your personal lives.

Oops, I mean mine. Sure, that's the ticket. Y'all had better hope that jedimiller sucks around because him and pate are the only things keeping me from going superfly TNT on any and all "beta players."

Don't think I can't turn any of you from a rooster to a hen with one shot if I get activated. My mercy is evident and legendary.

Except for paladin1488. Jesus, that guy more annoys me more than Yorkshire Pud's wife--and that's really saying something.

AngiefromNJ

Wow...ok buddy..tin foil hats are to the left and straight jackets to the right. Jedi a legend...only in Tijuana where he spends mucho dinero and ends up in the drs office.
Jennifer is just a toy to play with....but nice to meet ya!

WOTR

I feel like I have missed things. I know Onan and Jedi. Not Jennifer or boob biting. I look forward to the "tell-all" thread.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on March 04, 2020, 11:02:32 AM
I feel like I have missed things...

Man, your Coronabola bunker mentality has to end when you login to BellGabchan.  This is an online Safe Space, where even terrorists, trolls and hackers can feel safe and welcome.  eMCee welcomes all, with very a few and reasonable (imho) caveats.  While you are hunker'd in yore bunker, you should pass the thyme keeping up with developments around hear, the bellchan does not shut down or slow down no matter how many infected zombies prowl the perimeter of your real life compound, this is the online Shangri-La that CCR so presciently made that song about so long ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs

Man, did I get that rong.  I mint Shamballa by Three Dog Night, haha!  Still this being bellchan, it is relevant to my post (see Dr.Dr.MD poats fur moar examples), that is the sort of magic that happens hear.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2020, 11:09:58 AM
Welcome!  Post often.

-p