• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Private Information

Started by Hog, February 27, 2020, 12:22:08 PM

Hog

I just received an email from a BellGab user, it came via the admin@bellgab.com address into the same email account that I opened my account at Bellgab with.

Does this Bellgab member that messaged me actually have my email address?

If I hit reply to the email I received, and typed a response, will the Bellgab user

a) Even get the message, or will the message simply get dumped at Bellgab.com's admin page.

b) Will the Bellgab member now know my email address?

thanks in advance

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on February 27, 2020, 12:22:08 PM
I just received an email from a BellGab user, it came via the admin@bellgab.com address into the same email account that I opened my account at Bellgab with.

Does this Bellgab member that messaged me actually have my email address?

If I hit reply to the email I received, and typed a response, will the Bellgab user

a) Even get the message, or will the message simply get dumped at Bellgab.com's admin page.

b) Will the Bellgab member now know my email address?

thanks in advance

peace
Hog

I took a look and you had the "Allow users to email me" option checked.  I've unchecked that.  However, I think I might have also accidentally changed your password while I was in there.  If I did, use the "forgot password" feature and reset it.  If you don't get the password reset email, check your spam.  If you still don't get the email, install Voxer on your phone, add me to your contact list as mentioned in this thread, and contact me there.

AZZERAE

How do I allow users to email me?

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 12:59:43 AM

Somewhere in the "profile" menu there is a box you can check.

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on February 28, 2020, 09:24:26 AM
Somewhere in the "profile" menu there is a box you can check.

I looked everywhere. I can't seem to find it. That's why I've asked Lee.

I guess I'll be blatantly ignored like I was for days when I asked if we were still on for the GabCast.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 10:42:12 AM

I guess I'll be blatantly ignored like I was for days when I asked if we were still on for the GabCast.

I don't think that option is exposed to us unwashed anymore.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 10:42:12 AM

Apply liberally, prescription from Dr. Lee not required.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 12:59:43 AM

To begin with, a profound lack of concern for one's personal security is mandatory.

AZZERAE

A'ight.

Fuck this hide-n-seek horse shit.

Its azzerae@gmail.com if anyone needs me.

Hollaback Girl.

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on February 27, 2020, 09:48:51 PM
I took a look and you had the "Allow users to email me" option checked.  I've unchecked that.  However, I think I might have also accidentally changed your password while I was in there.  If I did, use the "forgot password" feature and reset it.  If you don't get the password reset email, check your spam.  If you still don't get the email, install Voxer on your phone, add me to your contact list as mentioned in this thread, and contact me there.
Hey Lee,
Thanks for taking a look and making that change. Yes, my password was changed, and easily corrected, no problem.

Do you have any idea if this member now has my email address and all the info contained within it?
The top of the EMAIL message contains the Bellgab members address "so and so@bla-bla.com<admin@bellgab.com>thenmyemailaddress.ca"
Followed by the message, to which I did not reply.
Unfortunately that email address is overly descriptive.  And NO the address isn't hog's_got_a_raging_case_of_herpes@hotmail.com

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on March 04, 2020, 03:41:45 PM
Do you have any idea if this member now has my email address and all the info contained within it?

They would have the email address it's self, but that's all.

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on March 07, 2020, 09:17:37 AM
They would have the email address it's self, but that's all.
Thank you Sir, you ARE a scholar and a gentleman.  Thanks for all your efforts.

peace
Hog

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on March 07, 2020, 09:17:37 AM
They would have the email address [itself], but that's all.

I was the one who PM'd him using the envelope icon below his username (at the time), by the way.

And for whatever it's worth, his email address was never revealed to me.

Hog

Quote from: AZZERAE on March 09, 2020, 05:59:01 AM
I was the one who PM'd him using the envelope icon below his username (at the time), by the way.

And for whatever it's worth, his email address was never revealed to me.
Thanks for the update AZZ.  I wondered how that worked.  In the email that I received at my email address, from Bellgab DID include your personal email address.  It was the same addy that you publicly revealed in one of your posts.

It was a silly mistake on my part, but a PERSEC violation nonetheless, that appendage gets cut off and I'll adapt and continue forward.  Don't take it personally Azz, but this IS Bellgab.

I'm a single guy who used to be in the army, who went back to school a couple times and now works as a nurse. No jail......yet.

peace
Hog

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hog on March 12, 2020, 02:21:08 PM
Don't take it personally Azz, but this IS Bellgab.

You sperged out. Not me.

AZZERAE

Anyone got any "private information"? VC is frothing at the gash.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 11, 2020, 05:04:25 AM
Anyone got any "private information"? VC is frothing at the gash.

I'm naked, irritated, agitated, emotionally vulnerable, and emotionless (This is a clever hack I tuned in on while I was back in 'Nam). I don't have a penis. I have a frother.

So, you fish come here often? Hey, look over there! But I thought I was the bait.

AZZERAE

You lost me at naked, Sally Mae.

Stellar

;D :o :-* :D

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 09, 2020, 04:32:32 PM
Tell it slow. Cheers mate.

Thanks so much for that hacking software bunny AzzaRae or Azazyle or Asssilly is but hurt now

https://www.defconlevel.com/current-level.php

for ass it DefCon1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV4v0_hND0M

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 12, 2020, 01:11:16 AM
You lost me

This medicine bag is worth its weight in feathers.

Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on June 14, 2020, 07:40:03 AM
Define "sperged" please.

peace
Hog

I won't allow it. Company policy. My feelings are hurt.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 12, 2020, 06:27:53 PM
Thanks so much for that hacking software bunny

Let the rabbits wear glasses.