This Is BellGab: > How To Use BellGab

Private Information

(1/6) > >>

Hog:
I just received an email from a BellGab user, it came via the admin@bellgab.com address into the same email account that I opened my account at Bellgab with.

Does this Bellgab member that messaged me actually have my email address?

If I hit reply to the email I received, and typed a response, will the Bellgab user

a) Even get the message, or will the message simply get dumped at Bellgab.com's admin page.

b) Will the Bellgab member now know my email address?

thanks in advance

peace
Hog

Liberace!:

--- Quote from: Hog on February 27, 2020, 12:22:08 PM ---I just received an email from a BellGab user, it came via the admin@bellgab.com address into the same email account that I opened my account at Bellgab with.

Does this Bellgab member that messaged me actually have my email address?

If I hit reply to the email I received, and typed a response, will the Bellgab user

a) Even get the message, or will the message simply get dumped at Bellgab.com's admin page.

b) Will the Bellgab member now know my email address?

thanks in advance

peace
Hog

--- End quote ---

I took a look and you had the "Allow users to email me" option checked.  I've unchecked that.  However, I think I might have also accidentally changed your password while I was in there.  If I did, use the "forgot password" feature and reset it.  If you don't get the password reset email, check your spam.  If you still don't get the email, install Voxer on your phone, add me to your contact list as mentioned in this thread, and contact me there.

AZZERAE:
How do I allow users to email me?

pate:

--- Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 12:59:43 AM ---How do I allow users to email me?

--- End quote ---

Somewhere in the "profile" menu there is a box you can check.

AZZERAE:

--- Quote from: pate on February 28, 2020, 09:24:26 AM ---Somewhere in the "profile" menu there is a box you can check.

--- End quote ---

I looked everywhere. I can't seem to find it. That's why I've asked Lee.

I guess I'll be blatantly ignored like I was for days when I asked if we were still on for the GabCast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version