• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask VC Anything

Started by AZZERAE, February 13, 2020, 06:00:16 AM

AZZERAE

Seeing as though this busybody likes prying into everyone else's business, let's see how many questions asked OF or ABOUT HIM he addresses head on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 06:00:16 AM
Seeing as though this busybody likes prying into everyone else's business, let's see how many questions asked OF or ABOUT HIM he addresses head on.

I thought that was your MO?

AZZERAE

Are you still molesting children, Victor Cayro?

AZZERAE

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.

In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.

VC is one of their stories.

AZZERAE

You're putting absolutely no effort into this friendship of ours, and quite frankly, its beginning to feel very one sided. Care to explain yourself?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 06:00:16 AM

This is yet another party I was not invited to--I did not even know it was being held! Does the server log what threads each user has read while logged in? You can bet your sweet patootie that it very well does.

So. Now that I am here: what in the Goddam hell are you fucking shitheads talking about? I AM NOT ASKING FOR A FRIEND. RAWR.

AZZERAE

WTF happened to this guy?!

Tootsie

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 07:18:19 AM

he came back, gave me the inquisition and left  :-X
It went something like this  8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie on November 15, 2020, 09:09:41 AM
he came back, gave me the inquisition and left

Bloody bastard!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 03:02:23 AM
Bloody bastard!

I'm not going to lie: I miss (PROT). I think s/he/it's learned his/her/its lesson. If you want to give (PROT) Turbo Mode back, I'll allow it.

Just sayin'. I think somebody might have been wondering. That was a pretty awesome 4th of July, wasn't it? /flex

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on November 15, 2020, 09:09:41 AM
he came back, gave me the inquisition and left

Is that a euphemism?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 07:18:19 AM

Obviously,
I'll be honest: I either scared her/him/it or s/he/it got fired. Still, bygones, bygones... let them be bygones.

I mean, by now... I think I've made my point. N'est-ce pas?