• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voices of the mentally ill, is it telepathy initiation or more sinister?

Started by Stellar, February 03, 2020, 10:22:18 PM

Stellar

@All here,

?1)Alien agenda, the mind really is the last frontier besides the spirit. Could we all be in an Alien experiment subject to them regarding their exploration of the mind for better or worse no matter how much they hurt us?

How can we determine if the mentally ill are telepathic or that there neurons and ganglia is altered chemically/technologically to produce internal voices other than the natural thought process? Is our water safe?

You all may not know this but I suffer from Bipolar 1 / schizo-effective disorder according to the label given to me by psychiatric doctors. I attend a therapy group twice a week for 3 hours a day. Today I asked the question about telepathy and if the voices are telepathic communication. The therapist was taken a back but she could not honestly state that it is not telepathy even though she as a pro therapist said its my condition being mental illness.

Wtf condition? Am I being hailed or not from inter-dimensional entities or is it a government psyop? I have had command voices which led me down dangerous paths on two occasions. As a matter of fact inside my mind I had an argument with a voice. The voice told me to hit them 4 times and each time I said no until the 5th voice. I wish not to elaborate to much yet I will show you the incident site and what might be the culprit as some of you know that I do investigate complex issues.

I was on the freeway one night when I heard the 5 repeating command voice same one. This is where I crashed. Now call me a conspiracy nut the "Southern Indian Health Council" just received free grant $775,000 from the justice department (very odd). Does this place collect dead bodies for organ transplants(High Speculation)? Or worse did I get implanted with an expensive nano-transceiver during one of my many stays at mental hospitals? That chip would be expensive and they want it back?

The picture of the Emf towers I traced online and you can do it too, because of the coordinates of the Towers (THE POWER LINES TERMINATE THEIR ITS THE END POINT) terminate from their source of power and its the only one. That is a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$ for this Tower station. wtf is it? I used google earth and guess what while I was writing this I was sign out not by me, but by a hacker possible NSA. I did not press the button to sign out. Google earth is stuck for me.

Or do you believe I'm really reaching and it was just my mind talking to me? for more info see link!
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?4,1220123,1220151#msg-1220151

CULPRIT BELOW:
This is not a power station I tracked down where the end of the wires terminate and belold malevolent towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yguikal0ZMI

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 10:22:18 PM
Could we all be in an Alien experiment subject to them regarding their exploration of the mind for better or worse no matter how much they hurt us?

Word on the street is that, it's only about a third of us.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 10:22:18 PM

@All here,

?1)Alien agenda, the mind really is the last frontier besides the spirit. Could we all be in an Alien experiment subject to them regarding their exploration of the mind for better or worse no matter how much they hurt us?

How can we determine if the mentally ill are telepathic or that there neurons and ganglia is altered chemically/technologically to produce internal voices other than the natural thought process? Is our water safe?

You all may not know this but I suffer from Bipolar 1 / schizo-effective disorder according to the label given to me by psychiatric doctors. I attend a therapy group twice a week for 3 hours a day. Today I asked the question about telepathy and if the voices are telepathic communication. The therapist was taken a back but she could not honestly state that it is not telepathy even though she as a pro therapist said its my condition being mental illness.

Wtf condition? Am I being hailed or not from inter-dimensional entities or is it a government psyop? I have had command voices which led me down dangerous paths on two occasions. As a matter of fact inside my mind I had an argument with a voice. The voice told me to hit them 4 times and each time I said no until the 5th voice. I wish not to elaborate to much yet I will show you the incident site and what might be the culprit as some of you know that I do investigate complex issues.

I was on the freeway one night when I heard the 5 repeating command voice same one. This is where I crashed. Now call me a conspiracy nut the "Southern Indian Health Council" just received free grant $775,000 from the justice department (very odd). Does this place collect dead bodies for organ transplants(High Speculation)? Or worse did I get implanted with an expensive nano-transceiver during one of my many stays at mental hospitals? That chip would be expensive and they want it back?

The picture of the Emf towers I traced online and you can do it too, because of the coordinates of the Towers (THE POWER LINES TERMINATE THEIR ITS THE END POINT) terminate from their source of power and its the only one. That is a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$ for this Tower station. wtf is it? I used google earth and guess what while I was writing this I was sign out not by me, but by a hacker possible NSA. I did not press the button to sign out. Google earth is stuck for me.

Or do you believe I'm really reaching and it was just my mind talking to me? for more info see link!
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?4,1220123,1220151#msg-1220151

CULPRIT BELOW:
This is not a power station I tracked down where the end of the wires terminate and belold malevolent towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yguikal0ZMI

Occum’s razor applies.  Think about it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2020, 10:44:29 PM
Occum’s razor applies.  Think about it.

1) No it doesn't.

2) Spelling it wrong isn't the reason it doesn't apply.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2020, 05:22:45 PM
1) No it doesn't.

2) Spelling it wrong isn't the reason it doesn't apply.

1) I thought I had corrected that.

2)  So the aliens talk to you too? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 04, 2020, 07:49:51 PM
1) I thought I had corrected that.

The Razor's use is to reduce to the fewest assumptions. If one is going to posit that there is a zero chance that non-human entities are particpating in our environment, saying "Well, I don't see any, and neither do any of my friends, and they're not on the Nine-O'Clock-News, so there must not be any" isn't going to be good enough to qualify as non-assumptive.

2)  So the aliens talk to you too?

How would I know, either way? See, there's those assumptions again that we talked about. Stick with Schick.

ItsOver

... So the aliens talk to you too?
Make sure you ask for the "special" ear buds, too, the next time you pick up the glasses.

The Orbs which first encountered me, started as one round white light, too small to be the Moon, and too, high to be a streetlight.  It morphed into three side by side horizontal, then one on the end broke rank and traveled up and over the other two, down the other side, back the other direction to the other end, and back to it's original position.  The three then morphed back into one.  This repeated in each one moving in different directions and back again.  I began to suspect that they were repeating a pattern of orbits.  When I finally predicted to myself in my own thoughts what the pattern was, they performed it one last time, then changed to a different pattern.

How did they know when I finally figured it out?

When that question entered my mind, the hair on the back of my neck stood out.  They're telepathic.

Years latter, I was a control subject in a medical research project (unrelated).  One of the tests they performed were one of pattern recognition, where the tech would verbally recite a sequence of numbers and have me repeat it back to him.  Each successive sequence was longer than the previous one.  After what seemed quite awhile, the sequences were incredibly long, and I was still quite accurately repeating them.  Finally I said that most people have an attention span of seventeen minutes.  He replied that, that was what he was testing.  I told him that if I had known that, that I would have quit a long time ago.

Did the Orbs select me because of my pattern recognition ability, or did they improve it?  T'ai Chi Ch'uan and Guitar didn't hurt.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2020, 07:59:30 PM
The Razor's use is to reduce to the fewest assumptions. If one is going to posit that there is a zero chance that non-human entities are particpating in our environment, saying "Well, I don't see any, and neither do any of my friends, and they're not on the Nine-O'Clock-News, so there must not be any" isn't going to be good enough to qualify as non-assumptive.

How would I know, either way? See, there's those assumptions again that we talked about. Stick with Schick.

I would never assert that non-human entities are not present in our world and, in fact, I have reason to believe that they are. However, for one to conclude that aliens are the source of voices heard in ones head that impart special knowledge or powers, and/or cause one to act out bizarre impulses and engage in antisocial behavior is an enormous and complex assumption that demands application of Occam’s razor in order to rule out the many psychological or physiological conditions that may be present.  I know three things for sure: 

A. The mundane must be ruled out before proceeding to the occult or paranormal.

B. Virtually everyone who believes he’s under the influence of aliens believes it absolutely.

C. In all but the most difficult (read burnt out) cases the individual responds to therapy and ceases to believe he is controlled by unseen forces or is one of the elect or chosen to whom the secrets of the universe are revealed. 

Your argument is philosophically weak and reeks of solipsism.  It’s tantamount to asking for proof that the devil doesn’t exist.

Hog

SchizoAffective Disorder(SAD)?

One of the disorders one is given when they don't fit NEATLY into schizophrenia nor the variety of Mood Disorder typecasts.

the voices are merely auditory hallucinations, unless your vocal folds are vibrating and your mouth is moving when you hear these "voices".

peace
Hog

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2020, 12:54:46 PM

I would never assert that non-human entities are not present in our world and, in fact, I have reason to believe that they are. However, for one to conclude that aliens are the source of voices heard in ones head that impart special knowledge or powers, and/or cause one to act out bizarre impulses and engage in antisocial behavior is an enormous and complex assumption that demands application of Occam’s razor in order to rule out the many psychological or physiological conditions that may be present.  I know three things for sure: 

B. Virtually everyone who believes he’s under the influence of aliens believes it absolutely.

C. In all but the most difficult (read burnt out) cases the individual responds to therapy and ceases to believe he is controlled by unseen forces or is one of the elect or chosen to whom the secrets of the universe are revealed. 

Your argument is philosophically weak and reeks of solipsism.  It’s tantamount to asking for proof that the devil doesn’t exist and assuming he does because the answer is at best highly subjective and at worst unknowable.

Text in bold finishes my thought. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2020, 12:54:46 PM

Your argument is philosophically weak and reeks of solipsism.  It’s tantamount to asking for proof that the devil doesn’t exist.
While several varieties of solipsism are philosophically weak- at least when viewed by the more recent philosophers- varieties of idealism or solipsism has a long, storied place in the history of philosophy (as well as in various large religions) and is still a nice "thought experiment" for students, or others, to introduce various concepts.  And in some ways the advances and studies in AI, brain studies, perception, the quantum stuff, consciousness, psychedelics, and such might re-encourage some kind of belief in this? 

The second concepts also have a long and important history in many of the world's major religions and psychologically- not all of it abnormal (although what is abnormal changes constantly. Simply homosexuality used to be 'officially' seen as abnormal. Now it is apparently 'normal' to let kids take chemicals to change gender and to want to cut off one's penis.)