• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight Society with Spooky Tim LOL

Started by Lilith, January 30, 2020, 11:23:05 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on June 19, 2020, 09:44:55 PM
I hope so.  There's still 15 minutes left.

Uh huh. I thought so. She’s pure trash. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2020, 09:47:18 PM
Uh huh. I thought so. She’s pure trash. ::)

Yeah, I'm gonna go check out MITD.

Lilith

I guess I'll try to give Spooky Tims' show a listen...

chefist

Quote from: Lilith on June 25, 2020, 08:13:24 PM
I guess I'll try to give Spooky Tims' show a listen...

Booky, bookety, book....

Lilith

It sounds like he's describing a panic attack, which would be understandable.

Lilith

Well, I tried.  I like Spooky Tim, but most of these guests are just same story, different day.

Quote from: Lilith on June 25, 2020, 08:38:15 PM
Well, I tried.  I like Spooky Tim, but most of these guests are just same story, different day.

Try something new.   Here is a very special episode of the Douglas Dietrich Show.  14 Hours non-stop.   Top that Spooky Tim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1eziBhEQA

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2020, 09:33:17 PM
Try something new.   Here is a very special episode of the Douglas Dietrich Show.  14 Hours non-stop.   Top that Spooky Tim!

What's Dietrich's best show, iyo? Why do you find him so fascinating to have listened to sooo many of his shows?

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 09:47:10 PM
What's Dietrich's best show, iyo? Why do you find him so fascinating to have listened to sooo many of his shows?

IMHO opinion his best was actually as a guest on Fetzer's show:
http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/08/doug-dietrich.html

If you click on the link to the show the mp3 is gone sadly but I imagine with some poking you could find it.

Let's do a little comparison and contrast with Weisberg.  What does Weisberg got?  Grew up - worked at a radio station, did some wrestling stuff, took over for Schrader, got liqudated and I think did a bridgewater triangle documentary.  Meh

Now look at Dietrich.  His Mother was half Chinese and half Japanese and was quite the looker.  As such, Emperor Hiriohito sent her to the Fatherland to obtain the unobtainable - Führer sperm.  Unbeknownest to the Empire of the Sun, she obtained extra and kept it hidden for over 20 years.  When the time was right she inseminated herself and produced Hitler's only son.  None other than Douglas Duane Dietrich [DDD].  About the time when most kids his age were greasing around on their bikes and pretending they were Evel Knievel, the young Dietrich was sent to Vietnam and was involved in many special ops.  As the conflict wound down he returned home until about the age of 12 when duty called once again.  It was off to Uganda in the last days of Idi Amin where the mercenary Dietrich valiantly fought off an army of killer apes in that losing cause.  With Amin gone, he returned home only to be scooped up by the Feds.  He was held captive and forced to breed with a souless female.  At this time, his likeness was uploaded into an IBM Mainframe in Tawian - an artilect called The Dietrich which monitors the world and keeps it safe until the day that Dietrich becomes Emperor of the Earth.  Eventually he escaped the Feds and returned home.  As a teenager het got a job at the Presido as a librarian assistant.  There he learned the awful truth.  His biological Dad and the Nazi boys had escaped to Antartica in some sort of secret base which exists to this day.  Tje Japanese did *not* surrender in Tokyo Bay and did not lose the war.  It was the US that surrendered after secret Japanese Starship crashed in New Mexico in something widely known as the Roswell Incident. During his time at the Presido, DDD exposed a military child rape ring and met his arch nemisis, Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino, US Army and scion of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set.  Aquino is also keeper of the Necronomicon, an unholy tome he created to torture the VC with back in the 'nam and which DDD has seen with his own eyes.  Even though it is torn, blood stained and burned.  Since that time, Aquino has vowed to destroy DDD and employs many agents to bring him down - bellgab members  Gunner65 and Michael Decon are just two examples of these kind of operatives.

With the Presidio shutdown, it was off to Iraq where DDD became Saddam Hussein's mouth piece for a time.  Now all grown up, DDD returned home and joined the Marines.  He was sent to Saudi prior to Desert Storm but ended up fighting police who were machine gunning little girls as they fled their burning school. For this act he was dishonorably discharged.  With no prospects, it was off to the Balkans as a Merc once more as he tried to prop up a failing Slobodan Milosevic.  Somehow, he got gassed and had his lungs stapled to his rib cage.  That ended his career as a Soldier of Fortune obviously but he does pick up the odd wet job once in a while.  He will dress as a woman, suck in his contracted target with his feminie wiles and then complete the sanction.  However, as he has aged this is harder as he is no longer as hot as he once was.  He also dated a genetic female prostitute once upon a time but he stopped when she transistioned into a dude so she could swing as a man with a shadowy Silicon Valley billionare.  As thre male Billionare is into dudes who were born female. After the transistion, DDD then adopted his former female lover as his Son.

With Merc gigs closed to him forever due to stapled lungs, he now does shows that may span up to 14 hours non stop.  During this shows he rails against the white race and makes it clear they will rue the day when the evil Aquino is finally routed and DDD becomes Emperor of the Earth.  Oh - there is also Vampirism in there and DDD was responsible for the bellgab shutdown as MV and some of the bellgab movers and shakers masturbate together in secret webcam sessions during his show.  I believe that is why DDD's shows extend so long.  Not even the Mighty MV can fap for 14 hours straight.  That is my personal theory but I have no doubt I am correct.

Spooky Tim BTFO.

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2020, 10:54:40 PM
IMHO opinion his best was actually as a guest on Fetzer's show:
http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/08/doug-dietrich.html

If you click on the link to the show the mp3 is gone sadly but I imagine with some poking you could find it.

Let's do a little comparison and contrast with Weisberg.  What does Weisberg got?  Grew up - worked at a radio station, did some wrestling stuff, took over for Schrader, got liqudated and I think did a bridgewater triangle documentary.  Meh

Now look at Dietrich.  His Mother was half Chinese and half Japanese and was quite the looker.  As such, Emperor Hiriohito sent her to the Fatherland to obtain the unobtainable - Führer sperm.  Unbeknownest to the Empire of the Sun, she obtained extra and kept it hidden for over 20 years.  When the time was right she inseminated herself and produced Hitler's only son.  None other than Douglas Duane Dietrich [DDD].  About the time when most kids his age were greasing around on their bikes and pretending they were Evel Knievel, the young Dietrich was sent to Vietnam and was involved in many special ops.  As the conflict wound down he returned home until about the age of 12 when duty called once again.  It was off to Uganda in the last days of Idi Amin where the mercenary Dietrich valiantly fought off an army of killer apes in that losing cause.  With Amin gone, he returned home only to be scooped up by the Feds.  He was held captive and forced to breed with a souless female.  At this time, his likeness was uploaded into an IBM Mainframe in Tawian - an artilect called The Dietrich which monitors the world and keeps it safe until the day that Dietrich becomes Emperor of the Earth.  Eventually he escaped the Feds and returned home.  As a teenager het got a job at the Presido as a librarian assistant.  There he learned the awful truth.  His biological Dad and the Nazi boys had escaped to Antartica in some sort of secret base which exists to this day.  Tje Japanese did *not* surrender in Tokyo Bay and did not lose the war.  It was the US that surrendered after secret Japanese Starship crashed in New Mexico in something widely known as the Roswell Incident. During his time at the Presido, DDD exposed a military child rape ring and met his arch nemisis, Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino, US Army and scion of the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set.  Aquino is also keeper of the Necronomicon, an unholy tome he created to torture the VC with back in the 'nam and which DDD has seen with his own eyes.  Even though it is torn, blood stained and burned.  Since that time, Aquino has vowed to destroy DDD and employs many agents to bring him down - bellgab members  Gunner65 and Michael Decon are just two examples of these kind of operatives.

With the Presidio shutdown, it was off to Iraq where DDD became Saddam Hussein's mouth piece for a time.  Now all grown up, DDD returned home and joined the Marines.  He was sent to Saudi prior to Desert Storm but ended up fighting police who were machine gunning little girls as they fled their burning school. For this act he was dishonorably discharged.  With no prospects, it was off to the Balkans as a Merc once more as he tried to prop up a failing Slobodan Milosevic.  Somehow, he got gassed and had his lungs stapled to his rib cage.  That ended his career as a Soldier of Fortune obviously but he does pick up the odd wet job once in a while.  He will dress as a woman, suck in his contracted target with his feminie wiles and then complete the sanction.  However, as he has aged this is harder as he is no longer as hot as he once was.  He also dated a genetic female prostitute once upon a time but he stopped when she transistioned into a dude so she could swing as a man with a shadowy Silicon Valley billionare.  As thre male Billionare is into dudes who were born female. After the transistion, DDD then adopted his former female lover as his Son.

With Merc gigs closed to him forever due to stapled lungs, he now does shows that may span up to 14 hours non stop.  During this shows he rails against the white race and makes it clear they will rue the day when the evil Aquino is finally routed and DDD becomes Emperor of the Earth.  Oh - there is also Vampirism in there and DDD was responsible for the bellgab shutdown as MV and some of the bellgab movers and shakers masturbate together in secret webcam sessions during his show.  I believe that is why DDD's shows extend so long.  Not even the Mighty MV can fap for 14 hours straight.  That is my personal theory but I have no doubt I am correct.

Spooky Tim BTFO.

OMG Hilarious!

Will Fetzer pay-up?

http://www.citypages.com/news/former-minnesota-duluth-professor-must-pay-450k-over-sandy-hook-denial-claims/563230691

The next year, he co-wrote another book, provocatively titled Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. He claimed the 2012 elementary school shooting â€" resulting in the deaths of 28 people â€" never happened. Instead, it was elaborately staged by the federal government so the Obama administration could argue for tighter gun restrictions. Fetzer claims the book has been downloaded more than 1 million times, and his attorney says about 3,000 hard copies were sold.

A lot of readers willingly swallowed the narrative, then directed their anger squarely at Leonard Pozner, a Connecticut dad who lost his 6-year-old son Noah in the massacre. Fetzer claimed Noah’s death certificate was fake, and that Pozner may not even be his father. Ever since then, Pozner has been dealing with constant harassment from Sandy Hook deniers.

Facing death threats from strangersâ€"and determined not to let his son be erased from historyâ€"Pozner fought back. He founded the nonprofit HONR Network, which works to counter online hoaxes. He and other Sandy Hook parents got together and filed suit against right-wing pundit and Infowars host Alex Jones, who has also made hay of denying the deaths of their children.

Then he hit Fetzer and his co-author with a defamation lawsuit. His attorney, Genevieve Zimmerman of Minnesota’s Meshbesher and Spence law firm, called the book and its companion blog post “a virus” and “alt-right opium.” On Wednesday, a court ruled that Fetzer must pay Pozner $450,000 in damages.

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 11:32:18 PM
OMG Hilarious!

Will Fetzer pay-up?

http://www.citypages.com/news/former-minnesota-duluth-professor-must-pay-450k-over-sandy-hook-denial-claims/563230691

It would seem that he'll have to.  Webster Trapley had to pay Melania Trump and publicly apologize to her.  In the whole community of numbers ladies, ghost hunters, alien abductees and conspiracy theorists, Tarpley and Fetzer are two that I find interesting. Both went to Princeton, Tarpley was a Fulbright scholar and speaks several languages fluently, Fetzer was a Marine officer. Both bright guys, bright enough to pull in much more cash or advance their agenda's further if they didn't push the crap they push. So what is the motivation?  Maybe they are just cranks but I'm not convinced of that. 

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2020, 05:15:07 AM
It would seem that he'll have to.  Webster Trapley had to pay Melania Trump and publicly apologize to her.  In the whole community of numbers ladies, ghost hunters, alien abductees and conspiracy theorists, Tarpley and Fetzer are two that I find interesting. Both went to Princeton, Tarpley was a Fulbright scholar and speaks several languages fluently, Fetzer was a Marine officer. Both bright guys, bright enough to pull in much more cash or advance their agenda's further if they didn't push the crap they push. So what is the motivation?  Maybe they are just cranks but I'm not convinced of that.

Thanks for your help. If I can't find that audio you mentioned, and I have not found it yet after Googling, then do you know someone that might have it? Maybe in a torrent too?

If not, then what would you suggest for a "best of audio" for each of these two "crazies" that can actually be obtained somewhere free online?

Quote from: VC on June 26, 2020, 05:21:12 AM
Thanks for your help. If I can't find that audio you mentioned, and I have not found it yet after Googling, then do you know someone that might have it? Maybe in a torrent too?

If not, then what would you suggest for a "best of audio" for each of these two "crazies" that can actually be obtained somewhere free online?

I'll see if I can find that Fetzer show when he had DDD on for you. It might be tough because Old Fetzer is a huge Beatles fan and he used their tunes as his bumpers. Giving zero fucks about magic music licenses or whatever.  A failrly typical Dietrich appearance would be the two times he appeared on the Godlike Productions podcasts.  Those seem to be rat holed as well:

http://podcast.godlikeproductions.com/download.php?filename=2012-10-03_2012102_douglasdietrichfinal.mp3
http://podcast.godlikeproductions.com/download.php?filename=2012-04-18_douglasdietrichfinal.mp3

Those were typical in that the hosts start mixing it up with DDD and challenging him and he goes ape shit.  What was unique about the Fetzer appearance was that Big Jim didn't do that.  In fact, Fetz egged him on in as beautiful job of host trolling as you would ever want to hear.

Lilith

Teodora Hadjiyska -The Dyatlov Pass Incident: Evidence Revealed!

This might be an interesting show tonight.

Quote from: Lilith on June 26, 2020, 12:32:07 PM
Teodora Hadjiyska -The Dyatlov Pass Incident: Evidence Revealed!

This might be an interesting show tonight.

I agree

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2020, 12:36:31 PM
I agree

I saw a show recently that put forth a theory that seemed logical...many who were sleeping in the tent with the camp stove were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Once they felt the effects, they cut holes in the tent for ventilation...afraid to leave due to the extreme cold outside. Eventually, they had to leave the tent, even without their clothing...the CO made their decision making skills rather suspect. One group set out for a previous camp, while others remained behind. They tried to make small fires to keep warm, but that just wasn't sufficient given the temps and wind condition. Afterwards, one small group went to look for another, when someone fell and broke a leg/ankle...they had to try and shelter in a makeshift show cave. The mutilations were more than likely from predation, and the skin coloring from the CO poisoning.

I'm going with Occam's razor on this one.

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2020, 12:47:25 PM
I saw a show recently that put forth a theory that seemed logical...many who were sleeping in the tent with the camp stove were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Once they felt the effects, they cut holes in the tent for ventilation...afraid to leave due to the extreme cold outside. Eventually, they had to leave the tent, even without their clothing...the CO made their decision making skills rather suspect. One group set out for a previous camp, while others remained behind. They tried to make small fires to keep warm, but that just wasn't sufficient given the temps and wind condition. Afterwards, one small group went to look for another, when someone fell and broke a leg/ankle...they had to try and shelter in a makeshift show cave. The mutilations were more than likely from predation, and the skin coloring from the CO poisoning.

I'm going with Occam's razor on this one.

Hater

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2020, 12:56:28 PM
Hater

Ha...I guess that would put an end to all the woo theories...just like watching the old "Abominable Snowman" episode from ...In Search Of the other day. Nimoy said, "A creature so elusive, it has never been caught"...I say, "A creature so elusive, it simply doesn't exist." Ha...that episode aired over 40 years ago. LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2020, 01:00:02 PM
Ha...I guess that would put an end to all the woo theories...just like watching the old "Abominable Snowman" episode from ...In Search Of the other day. Nimoy said, "A creature so elusive, it has never been caught"...I say, "A creature so elusive, it simply doesn't exist." Ha...that episode aired over 40 years ago. LOL

Ancient astronaut theorists say yes. ;)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 01:03:34 PM
Ancient astronaut theorists say yes. ;)

Ha...I don't think you could argue facts with any of those folks....facts are irrelevant.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 26, 2020, 01:09:51 PM
Ha...I don't think you could argue facts with any of those folks....facts are irrelevant.

I must admit to watching though as I enjoy the speculation and how they always answer their speculative questions with that phrase. I do think it’s interesting that archeologists are starting to find evidence of human civilizations much older than the standard 5000 years now. Whether that’s also evidence that certain alien races have been helping us, who knows? ???

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 01:40:27 PM
I must admit to watching though as I enjoy the speculation and how they always answer their speculative questions with that phrase. I do think it’s interesting that archeologists are starting to find evidence of human civilizations much older than the standard 5000 years now. Whether that’s also evidence that certain alien races have been helping us, who knows? ???

Hardcore History (Dan Carlin) has a great series, The King of Kings...there were very old city states that were lost to history. Some achieved relatively high levels of technology...the myth of "giants" may have come from ancient peoples that lived after the fall of the city states...they would come across very high and wide walls of the fallen city, sometimes 13 miles in diameter...to them, this could have only been constructed by giants.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 01:40:27 PM
I must admit to watching though as I enjoy the speculation

And yet, all those things that you've been observed to not be speculating about--at all--when posting with this particular Dr. Sockpuppet.

[Vulcan]Fascinating.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 26, 2020, 03:13:02 PM
And yet, all those things that you've been observed to not be speculating about--at all--when posting with this particular Dr. Sockpuppet.

[Vulcan]Fascinating.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2020, 10:54:40 PM
the bellgab movers and shakers

This doesn't look like anything to me.

Lilith

I'm a little late, have I missed anything important?

Lilith

The guests Russian accent is GREAT!  :)