• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight Society with Spooky Tim LOL

Started by Lilith, January 30, 2020, 11:23:05 PM

Lilith

Oooooh, Witch means wise one, or wisdom seeker.  How Special.

Lilith

Try as one may,  Karma always wins.

"Ya. What kind of power Yuman Being have in the Uni-varse"

Lil,

I am having a hard time processing this voice with martial arts.   

Dr. MD MD

Talk gets kinda crazy with a spooky little host like Tim. Spoo-kay! 8)

Lilith

Haterz make it all worthwhile.   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 08:19:24 PM
Lil,

I am having a hard time processing this voice with martial arts.

Oh, the negativity.  >:(   ;D

Lilith

"Ability to perceive truth" - they need to make one of those youtube videos out of her saying that.

Witch says "Ability to perceive truth"  for 10 hours

Lilith

Isn't superstition the basis of any "belief" system?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 08:37:50 PM
"Ability to perceive truth" - they need to make one of those youtube videos out of her saying that.

It would be more beneficial to read BellGab for 10 hours IMO.

#ICouldBeWrong

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 08:37:50 PM

Why only 10 hours?!

I'm weak.....   I had to know what the person behind the voice looked like.  Both what I expected and did not expect at the same time.......................

Lilith

Compliment your host repeatedly throughout the show.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 08:47:57 PM
I'm weak.....   I had to know what the person behind the voice looked like.  Both what I expected and did not expect at the same time.......................

Did you not see the pic of her on Tims homepage?

Quote from: Lilith on May 22, 2020, 08:51:50 PM
Compliment your host repeatedly throughout the show.

She's no Dietrich.  Screaming at the listener base and calling them "White Trash pieces of shit".   Remember?  What once was, can be again for you. 
I'm pretty much out now but the Gunner and Pelayo could use you (and you too Doc).

Quote from: Lilith on May 22, 2020, 08:53:21 PM
Did you not see the pic of her on Tims homepage?

I didn't know that Tim had a home page!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 08:55:21 PM
She's no Dietrich.  Screaming at the listener base and calling them "White Trash pieces of shit".   Remember?  What once was, can be again for you. 
I'm pretty much out now but the Gunner and Pelayo could use you (and you too Doc).

I can’t do Dougy D, which is weird because I do at least agree with him on the potentially sinister goings on at the Presidio...but he’s pretty much full of shit on most everything else. The term racist gets indiscriminately thrown around a lot these days but this guy really is a blatant racist. I honestly don’t understand how one could sustain listening to his screeds for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

It Weisberg is gonna run PSA's, perhaps he could mix in a few from the Art era.   That might cool for a night or two.

"Scruff!  McGruff!   Chicago!  Illinois.  6-0-6-5-2"

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2020, 09:01:50 PM
I can’t do Dougy D, which is weird because I do at least agree with him on the potentially sinister goings on at the Presidio...but he’s pretty much full of shit on most everything else. The terms racist gets indiscriminately thrown around a lot these days but this guy really is a blatant racist. I honestly don’t understand how one could sustain listening to his screeds for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

He had a show the other week that stretched over 12 hours.  You have to admit that deserves some sort of grudging respect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 09:03:48 PM
He had a show the other week that stretched over 12 hours.  You have to admit that deserves some sort of grudging respect.

Jesus! Cue the meth memes.  ::) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 09:03:48 PM

No.

Did she just say that her familiar is a Duck?

Kim had Pyewacket:

The Nanny here has a duck.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2020, 09:09:50 PM
Did she just say that her familiar is a Duck?

Kim had Pyewacket:

The Nanny here has a duck.

I hate to admit it, the duck conjured up the same image in my mind.