• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight Society with Spooky Tim LOL

Started by Lilith, January 30, 2020, 11:23:05 PM

Lilith

Aren't there any more cat ladies in the looking glass?

Lilith

Well, Jesus believed he had to be tortured, and die on the cross for our sins...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 20, 2020, 10:17:16 PM
Well, Jesus believed he had to be tortured, and die on the cross for our sins...

Jesus never existed.

This guy of the three shows has the least drama. Sorry Tiimy but you are the odd man out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 20, 2020, 11:10:13 PM
This guy of the three shows has the least drama. Sorry Tiimy but you are the odd man out.

heh heh, that pretty much sums it up.

Lilith

The Elite Member Lounge?  oooooooo, sounds FANCY!   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 20, 2020, 11:10:13 PM

#SafeSpaceTim

Lilith

Is Tim doing this interview sitting in his car in a parking lot?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 22, 2020, 08:37:45 PM
Is Tim doing this interview sitting in his car in a parking lot?

Sounds generic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 22, 2020, 09:19:55 PM
Welcome to the SafeSpaceTim NOT Elite Lounge!   :)

PC safe space audio for adult children.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 22, 2020, 09:21:45 PM
PC safe space audio for adult children.

Yes, just like Heatha, but with the occasional good guest, and not a lot of host babbling and fake laughter.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 22, 2020, 09:23:53 PM
Yes, just like Heatha, but with the occasional good guest, and not a lot of host babbling and fake laughter.

too bad chefist & Aldus won't talk about the trip to see Betamin w/ Hetha.

Lilith

Sorry I'm late again Tim.  I was listening to the Amazeeeeeen Michael Decon Program.

Lilith

Lilith

Producer Michelle can tell people how to find bigfoot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 09:03:25 PM
Producer Michelle.   LOL

Is it Michelle the tranny from Japan that used to call in to Hoagie? :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2020, 09:10:05 PM
Is it Michelle the tranny from Japan that used to call in to Hoagie? :D

I honestly can't say.  I never paid any attention to Hoagie.

Dr. MD MD

Lilith

Thanks Tim.  I'm going to go listen to Heatha play some tunes now.

Corona Kitty

This is one of the worst shows on Earth.

SpookyTim

Since you guys still like to listen (for whatever your reason), I thought you'd want to know the lineup for this week. Hope everyone is staying healthy and not going stir-crazy.

MONDAY: Experiencing High Strangeness
Lester Velez will share stories and discuss OPUS, the Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support, as well as its mission: to reach out and provide help and support to those who have encountered extraordinary paranormal experiences.

TUESDAY: Searching for Immortality
Piotr Bienkowski will discuss his research about the varying historical and contemporary cultural beliefs of immortality, including the Western, Eastern and Animist traditions.

WEDNESDAY: Exploring the Mysterious, Unknown, and the Paranormal
Chris Carr and Kristen Johnson, also known as "Bigfoot and the Bunny," will take us on a journey sharing their research and experiences one could only call the mysterious, the unknown and the paranormal. They both have backgrounds in witchcraft and the occult as well as clairvoyance, clairaudience, necromancy and various other skills split between them. This has proven to be a gift when investigating haunted and even not-so-haunted locations.

THURSDAY: Extraordinary Extraterrestrial Encounters
L.E. Carroll, a 73-year-old Central Texas man, shares his and his beloved wife Suzy’s life stories of their extraordinary encounters with ET’s, the Secret School, and much more.

FRIDAY: Sasquatch Patrol
Tobe Johnson will discuss how he got involved with chronicling the lives of witnesses who live what he calls “Extended Experiencers of Sasquatch Interaction.”

Lilith

I actually enjoyed Guest Alan R. Warren talking about cults Tim.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 26, 2020, 06:31:39 PM
Since you guys still like to listen (for whatever your reason), I thought you'd want to know the lineup for this week. Hope everyone is staying healthy and not going stir-crazy.

MONDAY: Experiencing High Strangeness
Lester Velez will share stories and discuss OPUS, the Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support, as well as its mission: to reach out and provide help and support to those who have encountered extraordinary paranormal experiences.

TUESDAY: Searching for Immortality
Piotr Bienkowski will discuss his research about the varying historical and contemporary cultural beliefs of immortality, including the Western, Eastern and Animist traditions.

WEDNESDAY: Exploring the Mysterious, Unknown, and the Paranormal
Chris Carr and Kristen Johnson, also known as "Bigfoot and the Bunny," will take us on a journey sharing their research and experiences one could only call the mysterious, the unknown and the paranormal. They both have backgrounds in witchcraft and the occult as well as clairvoyance, clairaudience, necromancy and various other skills split between them. This has proven to be a gift when investigating haunted and even not-so-haunted locations.

THURSDAY: Extraordinary Extraterrestrial Encounters
L.E. Carroll, a 73-year-old Central Texas man, shares his and his beloved wife Suzy’s life stories of their extraordinary encounters with ET’s, the Secret School, and much more.

FRIDAY: Sasquatch Patrol
Tobe Johnson will discuss how he got involved with chronicling the lives of witnesses who live what he calls “Extended Experiencers of Sasquatch Interaction.”

Oh cool.  You have a radio show.  Where do I listen?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 26, 2020, 08:08:47 PM
there are Roman records of Pilate crucifying Jesus.

Because the Romans made up the story themselves.