• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight Society with Spooky Tim LOL

Started by Lilith, January 30, 2020, 11:23:05 PM

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 09:33:14 PM
lol this show stinks.

He's up head to head with Clyde and Jimmy Church.  Gonna be a tough row of corn for him to hoe. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2020, 09:36:25 PM
He's up head to head with Clyde and Jimmy Church.  Gonna be a tough row of corn for him to hoe.

I wouldn't say he's head to head, that would imply that he's even in the game. This shit is only listened to by ellgabbers and us right now for the time being. ( to ridicule )

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 09:41:47 PM
I wouldn't say he's head to head, that would imply that he's even in the game. This shit is only listened to by ellgabbers and us right now for the time being. ( to ridicule )

I like to call it constructive criticism...

Gunner65

Shame on C2C and what it represents
Shame for what it has created. A shit load of lying assholes who worship one person,

And it is all bullshit

And the TRUCKERS KNOW!  So where is the basic id for the rest of this insanity!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 13, 2020, 09:47:51 PM
Shame on C2C and what it represents
Shame for what it has created. A shit load of lying assholes who worship one person,

And it is all bullshit

And the TRUCKERS KNOW!  So where is the basic id for the rest of this insanity!

I think you're in the wrong thread.

Gunner65

Am I? after 30 years listening to this bullshit?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 13, 2020, 09:51:46 PM
Am I? after 30 years listening to this bullshit?

You've been listening to Stinky Tim for 30 years? I think rather be water-boarded, you poor soul.

Gunner65

I was referring to all of the shit that Art Bell and others had injected into

Gunner65

I listened to the CBS Radio Mystery Theatre

Gunner65

I don't give a fuck about who said what.  The fact is all of it was bullshit! 

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 13, 2020, 09:57:27 PM
I listened to the CBS Radio Mystery Theatre

You still can. I do. Archive.org n lots of sites have good OTR. Good stuff. I especially like when they include commercials. Or, like Dragnet, when they are 'in the show'..."I'm going to get some cigarettes"

Gunner65

Most of it is a Cyst....a giant sci.fi manufactured cancer

Gunner65

Gunner65

DENIED people the right to challenge reality!

chefist

Got a Twitter post about this...so, who didn't suck who off? Thanks...

Gunner65

They will tell us we did it the wrong way - after they kill us

chefist

Clyde, Jimmy and Tim want to kill us all! Fuck you corona! you have a new competitor!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2020, 10:15:21 PM
Clyde, Jimmy and Tim want to kill us all! Fuck you corona! you have a new competitor!

Cylde’s the only one of the bunch I find interesting and he’s slowly killing himself.

chefist

He's rather large...is that what you refer to?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 10:16:47 PM
Cylde’s the only one of the bunch I find interesting and he’s slowly killing himself.

I like.him also. He can get hangry with callers and riffs esoterica well. But has a health bent commercial/guests but eats crappy also. Sort of funny. His callers are usually good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2020, 10:22:39 PM
He's rather large...is that what you refer to?

Yep, his lifestyle choices aren’t the best for his physical health but he’s a free man, living in a nation that theoretically is supposed to be for that sort of thing (although who knows now?) so he’s free to be as big as a house if he wants.

chefist

I saw he blocked someone from the BartEll universe...I'm so far out of it I have no idea what's going on...who is BartEllProducer? Some one from Bellgab? They've always been hospitable to me...or is BartEllProducer really BartEll...ha...maybe