• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight Society with Spooky Tim LOL

Started by Lilith, January 30, 2020, 11:23:05 PM

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2020, 10:27:58 PM
You have the Chinese connections in business, right? Maybe you could be a guest. Looks like this "hyped pandemic" is going to be fearmongering for months to come unless the virus is put out within weeks from now.

Thousands more are dying from the flu at this point. It's eye candy though.

Ha.  Fair play to you - point scored.  I'm no guest.     We are watching history being made - It is like Europe tryng to quarantine France or Italy population-wise.  I'm thinking Art would be all over this but it doesn't matter. He's gone and Noory has the Buddy Holly Curse as a topic tonight. 

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2020, 10:15:26 PM
Isn't this Producer Michelle's fingerprints? It's her job, right? This seems typical of her past selections, and I think there was a recent guest about:

Fri Jan 31 (Hour 3) Dahlia Schweitzer â€" The Truth About the Coronavirus

Yes.

Lilith

VC

Still no live "open lines" anonymous phone calls at MitD? Can't use Art Bell's name then, dipshits!

Tim's voice seems a little squirreling "off" tonight. Maybe not tuned for streaming well?

Tasakris is an idiot not understanding the tic tac ufo is nothing more than MIC psyops and countermeasures. What a dumb ass. Holographic images can be projected at the speed of light. Radar can be fooled electronically and decoyed. Retards.  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2020, 12:33:25 AM
Still no live "open lines" anonymous phone calls at MitD? Can't use Art Bell's name then, dipshits!

Tim's voice seems a little squirreling "off" tonight. Maybe not tuned for streaming well?

Tasakris is an idiot not understanding the tic tac ufo is nothing more than MIC psyops and countermeasures. What a dumb ass. Holographic images can be projected at the speed of light. Radar can be fooled electronically and decoyed. Retards.  >:(

Accept no cheesy imitations.

Tim sounds like he had a couple front teeth removed.

Lilith

His co-host "Medium" Stephanie Burke.

How typically "cat lady".

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 04, 2020, 01:35:01 AM
His co-host "Medium" Stephanie Burke.

How typically "cat lady".

She texts him to bring the table moments before his text about bringing a (levitating) table, and this proves mediumship! WTF! WTF!

This guest seems more quacky wacky woo woo than someone neutral about these topics. Obvious cheerleader believer. I wouldn't trust him to design or do any real science experiments or analysis with the paranormal.

Corona Kitty

Looks like spooky Tim is breaking the internet like he said he would!!!

Lilith

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 12:36:19 PM
Looks like spooky Tim is breaking the internet like he said he would!!!

My GOD!  SpookyTims avatar.  lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on February 16, 2020, 01:48:35 PM
My GOD!  SpookyTims avatar.  lol

It's almost identical to the real stinky Tim, minus the charisma... Just the fat stinky part is accurate.

WOTR

WTF happened? I looked at the MITD website for the first time in quite awhile, and the new host is Tim? What happened to Dave? Is he learning how to be the true legacy and quit as well?

So, I decided to look at Ellgab (figuring that they were more up on MITD than this board.) I am greeted by a demand that no ones messages, screenshots or comments should be forwarded anywhere at any time. (I wonder if it would include that comment?) In the end, I decided that it would take too long to find the reason for the departure.

It was bizarre. The screenshot is quite small and it's not worth my time to edit it...

Everything seems to change and I just don't pay enough attention...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on March 06, 2020, 02:41:00 AM
WTF happened? I looked at the MITD website for the first time in quite awhile, and the new host is Tim? What happened to Dave? Is he learning how to be the true legacy and quit as well?

So, I decided to look at Ellgab (figuring that they were more up on MITD than this board.) I am greeted by a demand that no ones messages, screenshots or comments should be forwarded anywhere at any time. (I wonder if it would include that comment?) In the end, I decided that it would take too long to find the reason for the departure.

It was bizarre. The screenshot is quite small and it's not worth my time to edit it...

Everything seems to change and I just don't pay enough attention...

Well, it's Ellgab, so I'm not surprised.  What happens if you're caught ignoring the instructions?

Faustina

Spooky Tim is no longer hosting MITD.  Now the host is Tim Ozman.  His first show tonight is a trainwreck.

Him and Michelle are starting another podcast. Midnight society or something

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Corona Kitty on February 19, 2020, 04:03:48 PM
It's almost identical to the real stinky Tim, minus the charisma... Just the fat stinky part is accurate.

I forgot I had posted this.

LOL

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 04, 2020, 10:46:36 PM
Him and Michelle are starting another podcast. Midnight society or something

(LOL)

Lilith

I'm trying to listen to Spooky Tims new show, and I'm just getting buffering...

Lilith

People asked for more cryptids?

Good Lord Tim, who have you been asking?

Lilith

Midnight Society Facebook group.  Select group of Elite members.  LOL

Lilith

Tim is pushing monthly and/or annual subscription memberships.   ;D

Lilith

Only 18 - 20 percent of the population believes in bigfoot, but everybody loves bigfoot.

He's a mascot and hero said Spooky Tim.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 13, 2020, 08:06:39 PM
Tim is pushing monthly and/or annual subscription memberships.   ;D

Only ellgabbers will sign up like Bart and Aquarius.

Lilith

Why do I feel like I'm listening to another kindergarten show like Heathas?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 13, 2020, 08:16:45 PM
Why do I feel like I'm listening to another kindergarten show like Heathas?

That's what happens when your listener base is nothing but cat ladies & cat lady men.