Author Midnight in the Desert with Spooky Tim LOL  (Read 458 times)

Midnight in the Desert with Spooky Tim LOL
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2020, 10:53:06 PM »
You have the Chinese connections in business, right? Maybe you could be a guest. Looks like this "hyped pandemic" is going to be fearmongering for months to come unless the virus is put out within weeks from now.

Thousands more are dying from the flu at this point. It's eye candy though.

Ha.  Fair play to you - point scored.  I'm no guest.     We are watching history being made - It is like Europe tryng to quarantine France or Italy population-wise.  I'm thinking Art would be all over this but it doesn't matter. He's gone and Noory has the Buddy Holly Curse as a topic tonight. 

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2020, 11:17:31 PM »
Isn't this Producer Michelle's fingerprints? It's her job, right? This seems typical of her past selections, and I think there was a recent guest about:

Fri Jan 31 (Hour 3) Dahlia Schweitzer The Truth About the Coronavirus

Yes.

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 11:41:19 PM »
"Thpooky"?

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 11:51:33 PM »
Is this show breaking the internet yet?

VC

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2020, 12:33:25 AM »
Still no live "open lines" anonymous phone calls at MitD? Can't use Art Bell's name then, dipshits!

Tim's voice seems a little squirreling "off" tonight. Maybe not tuned for streaming well?

Tasakris is an idiot not understanding the tic tac ufo is nothing more than MIC psyops and countermeasures. What a dumb ass. Holographic images can be projected at the speed of light. Radar can be fooled electronically and decoyed. Retards.  >:(

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2020, 01:20:23 AM »
Still no live "open lines" anonymous phone calls at MitD? Can't use Art Bell's name then, dipshits!

Tim's voice seems a little squirreling "off" tonight. Maybe not tuned for streaming well?

Tasakris is an idiot not understanding the tic tac ufo is nothing more than MIC psyops and countermeasures. What a dumb ass. Holographic images can be projected at the speed of light. Radar can be fooled electronically and decoyed. Retards.  >:(

Accept no cheesy imitations.

Tim sounds like he had a couple front teeth removed.

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2020, 01:35:01 AM »
His co-host "Medium" Stephanie Burke.

How typically "cat lady".

VC

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2020, 01:57:01 AM »
His co-host "Medium" Stephanie Burke.

How typically "cat lady".

She texts him to bring the table moments before his text about bringing a (levitating) table, and this proves mediumship! WTF! WTF!

This guest seems more quacky wacky woo woo than someone neutral about these topics. Obvious cheerleader believer. I wouldn't trust him to design or do any real science experiments or analysis with the paranormal.

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2020, 12:36:19 PM »
Looks like spooky Tim is breaking the internet like he said he would!!!

« Reply #39 on: Today at 01:48:35 PM »
Looks like spooky Tim is breaking the internet like he said he would!!!

My GOD!  SpookyTims avatar.  lol