• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wow Message in Morse Code "55" Messier 55 was in the Transmission

Started by Stellar, January 30, 2020, 12:23:42 AM

Stellar

Huge Find: Wow Message in Morse Code "55"

5000 light years away

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/wow-signal-decoded-to-m55

I used Morse View to decode this static signal from Messier 55. At the beginning of the decryption is 55, also "SEE IS" in it.
Settings for Morse View
Waveform = 20555
frequency range = 14567600-20000000

download the wav file here:
www.seti.net/indepth/wow/wow.php

morseview.sourceforge.net/

pate

5k light years would equal 5k years;  is Morse Code somehow a universal language that Jacob Morse discovered 150+ years ago>?

That is an astounding feat of predictive ability, whomever sent the signal would figure that ole Jacob would be able to figure it out, and disseminate his simple code to the masses so that after his demise they could carry on the work of decoding the signal.

Or Anglais is the common Universal language that any code is a simple substitution cipher for.

I think that is the place where I wish to see proof of;  an Alien civiliazation can predict 5,000 years into the future enough that they know the common language of a planet/target and can broadcast an "in the clear" message.  One that can be easily de-coded via substitution (essentially:  a cipher a message.

Those are a great many hoops to jump through!

Menatle arcobatics aside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7ZeW3sqV4

Apogees!

-p

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 02:06:40 AM
My bad M55 is 17,610 light years away

That makes the question I asked even more difficult;  the Space Aliens had to know (((we))) would be speaking anglais and substitution cipher it accordionly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mdcgDRVJFo

One Lee naow 12k years sooner than b4!

That is amazing.  #aMasheen!

Sirius Lee, apogees.

-p

ediot: Ima Dumas, explique por favor?

Stellar

I//S////////S/EE/EI///EESEE////5/E//////E/////I///SEE/S/IHEHHIE5EII/HIS///EEE//H/I//EH/FEI/EE/E//5HEH/EEI/H/EE//EI//EE/E5///////I/HE//////ES/////E5E////I/I///E//////S/////SH/I/4///H////E/IESIE////SI/////////E////I/I////II///5/I///////S////E///////

Seems to be in English & Spanish interesting because America and Mexico are neighbors.  Or Spain and England.  Extremely Interesting.
12T06
Waveform 9998
Se = I know Es = it is
Frequency Range: 1420470419-2000000000

This is a male bilingual from 17,610 light years away in M55.  His Name is 5 and he knows E5E. 

My Quote:Me Tom I don't know what E5E is.  It could be this:

The boundary conditions on the R card for this case are E. (5) â€" E. (5) = 0 and E.(5) = RV â€" R.J.(5), where H. (5) â€" H. (5) = J.(5). The currents are z-directed as opposed to zdirected for the TM, case. The scattered magnetic field is given by 8 ... 

https://books.google.com/books?id=6kEDycEQIXMC&q=E5E+Radio&dq=E5E+Radio&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivmey09KrnAhXtCjQIHVh5BboQ6wEwCXoECAsQAQ

The Admin gave me access to the motherload from SETI, the current signals and there is a bundle of them

Stellar

http://lasp.colorado.edu/~horanyi/graduate_seminar/Radio.pdf

The main hindrance to precise measurements near conjunctions is indeed the
solar corona, whose large and changing electron density induces severe propagation
effects. In the past, spacecraft tracking near solar conjunction using S- and X-band
radio links has provided important information about the coronal plasma. Since the
coronal contribution to the fractional frequency change y is inversely proportional
to the square of the carrier frequency ν, the noise due to the corona is particularly
large at the lower frequencies, such as S-band. With Cassini, besides the standard
communication link in X-band (7.1â€"8.4 GHz), an additional link in Ka-band (32â€"
34 GHz) was available, with two neighbouring downlink carriers driven by the
Ka-band uplink and the X-band uplink, respectively. This configuration, with multiâ€"
frequency transmission from the ground and the spacecraft, will allow for the first
time a complete plasma calibration both in the uplink and the downlink (Bertotti
et al., 1993). Moreover, the use of higher frequency carriers makes the link nearly
immune to frequency jitter and cycle slips. The experimental results showed an
excellent phase stability (about 2 × 10−14 or smaller), a value generally obtained
close to solar opposition (Tortora et al., 2003; Tortora et al., 2004).

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 03:17:35 AM...
My Quote:Me Tom I don't know what E5E is...

Huh.

Musically I get:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoW4Vw4XGAs

-or-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

Both songs are about heroics space, why either would lead me to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOKhqYMjXj8

The simple substitution cipher part still bothers me;  5,000-17,000 years ago there were a "people" that wanted to send an easily read message to US/UK?

No doubt it was received, but who would believe it?

-p

Stellar

The only possible way there doing it is: Faster than light communication at both ends.

After all e=mc2 states energy levels beyond 299 792 458 m / s the speed of light:

So it could be advanced tachyon/ scalar wave technology or even some neutrio twister.  Speculation on my part.

This particular file retains German "Sei for be" and Messier 45 Pleiades
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
Modify message

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

Stellar

HIU in this one for "Shark" indonesian language

Quote/H/5I5//////SI/I/SS//SSESISE5EHEE/HE//EESE/IEEE/I5EHE//H///S/IHIII/H/IE/E/5S5E/I5/HH/S/HS///SII/I/S5E//5S/EEI///E/IEIIEESI////5ES//SHEE5//HI5///5/IH5///EEIE//HI/ISS/I/I5SEIEISSE//EIEEE//////////SS///E//HEH5/SEES5E/EE//EIEEEE5IEEIS/IEHS/H/SSE//////ES//SHES/IE/SEE//EE/I/HE////E/ESSI/ES///H/E/HESE/EHE/E//HS/EE///H///SES//S//S//I//////S/S//////I//S//E/IASSEI/HSIIE//ESSIHISII//E5E/E//EI/S//E//I/E/E//////H///SSE5//E////ES//////I///EII5/E/I//EEEEIHS/EE5EII/H5/HEE///EE/E//ES5//ESI//E/I//IEH//EEIE/IHSE/5/E///EEEE/S5/I/E/E/E/E/S/E5//I/I5///S/S/I//E5H//S////////ES//IEE///II/WHE//S/S//E//H/HEE/S/S///SH///////E////////HIU/I//H//

pate

Would you like an un-moderated co/assist-host on the GabCXast?

Expect thus:

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 03:55:01 AM
This particular file retains German "Sei for be" and Messier 45 Pleiades
Modify message

In Allemandais it also returns "SHEI/*/";  encoded shiet.

That is not good enough, Edward Morse either figured it out 12000-5000years ago (minus 150) via simple substitution or the whole thing collapses.

Quote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

-p

Stellar

New Decoded message: follows logic and somewhat grammar English and Spanish combined.

///////////H//SS//////S/////E/////////////I////F//////E/////S//I/E5//E////ES/H/////////E///N///////////////E//////H/NEIEE///////H/H/////I////S//H/7//////////////////E/////////5/E//////EIE//I//D///////////I/II///E////S//S//S///S////E/////I/E//////E////

Interpretation:

I know if it is I E5E it is born his E5E it was I, I know.

Stellar

here the wav file for that message

Interpretation:

I know if it is I E5E it is born his E5E it was I, I know.

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 11:08:12 AM
This guy agrees with me there is a message in it

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=FbHHmQBjC_0
Ian Beardsley speaks of Pi, and the Golden Mean; Fibonacci. 

I originally posted my code in order to see if it might help you to decipher the Wow.
Quote from: Stupid Robbings on January 30, 2020, 02:18:10 PM
Fibonacci Sequence reduced to Kabala Numerology, where muti digit numbers are added together until they become a single digit integer (011235843718988764156281911) (9=0, as any number added to nine is the number minus nine.).  (Rotation. Cycle. Phase inversion.)

1+1=2
2+1=3
3+2=5
5+3=8
8+5=13 (1+3=4)
8+4=12 (1+2=3)
ETc.

I programmed the sub sequence (12547874521) into an Intellifex digital multi tap delay and this is how it sounded.

https://youtu. be/fqvUvawMiXs

https://youtu. be/0goqhdM7o7g

Hendrix with Phase Shifter
https://youtu. be/-E2A60WslXg

1      1
1         1
2      2
3  3
5      5
8         8
4      4
3  3
7      7
1          1
8      8
9  9
8      8
8          8
7      7
6  6
4      4
1          1
5      5
6  6
2      2
8          8
1      1
9  9
1          1

Badge, Eric Clapton (with Phase Shifter)
https://youtu.be/HVvUQqDVWi4?t=98

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 03:55:01 AM
The only possible way there doing it is: Faster than light communication at both ends.

After all e=mc2 states energy levels beyond 299 792 458 m / s the speed of light:

So it could be advanced tachyon/ scalar wave technology or even some neutrio twister.  Speculation on my part.

The mechanism (energy required) to deliver that message in a timely manner (12k or 5k years ago) in excess of the speed of light in theoretical terms is MASSIVE.

e=mc^2 is a "trite" equation.  Taken as mere numerical "plug 'n chug" the square of "c" in meters/seconds (feet/days, nautical miles/months, Astronomical Units/millennia, etc) is a large number, if one merely takes c^2 to equal "A REALLY HUGE AMOUNT OF SOMETHING" multiplied by the "actual mass" of something else, it amounts to a quite incomprehensible amount of energy.

For instance:  If Art Bell back in the '90s wanted to do a TRUE simulcast from both Betelgeuse and at some random point on the surface of the Earth @ 100mHz 100KW on average where-ever his signal was picked up.   His Earth bound antennae power requirements would be miniscule compared to the broadcast apparatus he would have to construct @ Betelgeuse;  the Betelguese apparatus would have to broadcast KW*c^2 power, and be stepped down/up in Hz that the intervening dust/whathaveyou didn't shift up/down the AM dial from 100mHz.  That phase shift power would be miniscule compared to the 100KW*c^2, btw.

Mastery of such levels of energy (I think) would render the ability to both predict conditions and broadcast to a specific position in the sky, moot.  The ones sending the broadcast signal 12xK bazillion years ago (unless they had a way of overcoming the speed of light in real time obsevations) would be sending their message as far as they knew to dinosaurs or something.

I do not discount that there might be some mechanisim that one might peer through some sort of telescope and see in "real time" what is happening on any object x-lightyears away.  i.e. the image isn't {now}-(minus) x{years ago}  That seems to defeat the whole speed of light constant, which (as far as I know) holds for light/radio waves/x-rays/&etc.

I probably describe my issue incorrectly, but I do agree that the "e=mc^2" equation does not discount the possibility of "super-luminal" radio waves (or any other types of waves).  It just implicitly states that the ability to do so requires ENOURMOUS amounts of energy.  If one had such ENOURMOUS amounts of energy for the equivalent of broadcasting "Art Bell era" C2C shows, I would thing that the terrestrial 'broadcast' mechanism would be old/antiqucated/expensive and there would be more energy efficient means of achieving the same end.

Nautical Shore...

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on February 03, 2020, 04:20:40 AM
The mechanism (energy required) to deliver that message in a timely manner (12k or 5k years ago) in excess of the speed of light in theoretical terms is MASSIVE.

e=mc^2 is a "trite" equation.  Taken as mere numerical "plug 'n chug" the square of "c" in meters/seconds (feet/days, nautical miles/months, Astronomical Units/millennia, etc) is a large number, if one merely takes c^2 to equal "A REALLY HUGE AMOUNT OF SOMETHING" multiplied by the "actual mass" of something else, it amounts to a quite incomprehensible amount of energy.

For instance:  If Art Bell back in the '90s wanted to do a TRUE simulcast from both Betelgeuse and at some random point on the surface of the Earth @ 100mHz 100KW on average where-ever his signal was picked up.   His Earth bound antennae power requirements would be miniscule compared to the broadcast apparatus he would have to construct @ Betelgeuse;  the Betelguese apparatus would have to broadcast KW*c^2 power, and be stepped down/up in Hz that the intervening dust/whathaveyou didn't shift up/down the AM dial from 100mHz.  That phase shift power would be miniscule compared to the 100KW*c^2, btw.

Mastery of such levels of energy (I think) would render the ability to both predict conditions and broadcast to a specific position in the sky, moot.  The ones sending the broadcast signal 12xK bazillion years ago (unless they had a way of overcoming the speed of light in real time obsevations) would be sending their message as far as they knew to dinosaurs or something.

I do not discount that there might be some mechanisim that one might peer through some sort of telescope and see in "real time" what is happening on any object x-lightyears away.  i.e. the image isn't {now}-(minus) x{years ago}  That seems to defeat the whole speed of light constant, which (as far as I know) holds for light/radio waves/x-rays/&etc.

I probably describe my issue incorrectly, but I do agree that the "e=mc^2" equation does not discount the possibility of "super-luminal" radio waves (or any other types of waves).  It just implicitly states that the ability to do so requires ENOURMOUS amounts of energy.  If one had such ENOURMOUS amounts of energy for the equivalent of broadcasting "Art Bell era" C2C shows, I would thing that the terrestrial 'broadcast' mechanism would be old/antiqucated/expensive and there would be more energy efficient means of achieving the same end.

Nautical Shore...

-p
I never thought I'd see this.  Professor Pate does special relativity.  I'm looking forward to advanced lectures on quantum mechanics.

Quote from: pate on February 03, 2020, 04:20:40 AM

Nautical Shore...

-p

I think you make a good case for the delivery of the signal to our Spacetime, for not being subject to the speed of light.

pate

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on February 03, 2020, 06:25:42 PM
I think you make a good case for the delivery of the signal to our Spacetime, for not being subject to the speed of light.

Totally drunk when I typed that;  stand by my whatevers!

-p