• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean Hannity

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 24, 2020, 01:10:25 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 03, 2020, 06:43:41 PM
I've got to hand it to Sean, he said some nice, heartwarming things about Rush, after he had heard the sad news.

So did Savage.

pate

I am catching up on dishes;  the kitchen radio is tuned to the station that airs the "Hammity" radio show.  He has his Official Hannity Meteorologist on (I think his name is Joe Bastard-y or something like that, Nautical SHore on the spelling?) talking about the hurricane.

Anyway, 'Bastard-y' says something along the lines of "...slow moving and incessant pounding..." which in my twisted mind sexualizes this hurricane:  raising excitement levels and causing internal speculation about course deviations.

Amusing only to myself, this naturally leads me to think of Roz gathering natural disaster relief supplies and heading that way on a mission of mercy...

I recall driving through the Miami-Dade swath of destruction back in '92 on my way to Key West with the Old Lady who had grandiose ideas of assisting with the rebuild/relief efforts then.  I also recall having a National Guardsman at a check point discreetly aiming his M16 in my direction as his fellow soldier questioned us about whether or not we were "looters" and then telling us to get the hell out of the area...  HAH!

-p