• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 06:12:39 PMThanks there's no way to know of course but death rates are still 2-5x higher for unvaxxed.  I understand people not getting it if they are healthy, I didn't get the bivalent booster because the shots make me sicker than a cold, but fat people are not healthy, she wasn't even obese with blobs rolling around, just built like a fireplug, and when she got a cold it often turned to pneumonia, was stupid not to get it
As you know English is an odd language, but in others, even Norskie, but I will use German for sake of others here there is a difference in 'knowing.' Really, probably more, but Wissen and Kennen are the more fundamental, but somewhat, to some, odd. Really not.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 06:12:39 PMThanks there's no way to know of course but death rates are still 2-5x higher for unvaxxed.  I understand people not getting it if they are healthy, I didn't get the bivalent booster because the shots make me sicker than a cold, but fat people are not healthy, she wasn't even obese with blobs rolling around, just built like a fireplug, and when she got a cold it often turned to pneumonia, was stupid not to get it

Sorry for your loss. It's so weird how some unhealthy ppl do just fine with it and some healthy people don't.

I have a stack of covid tests i got free and every time i got sick i took one. I got sick 1-2 times a year like normal. Last year i got sick and my jaw hurt so bad i couldn't sleep which was a covid symptom at the time but i tested negative.

Recently i got sick again but seemed like a standard cold. But i had a pile of covid tests so i took one that was a month expired and it was a strong positive. So to be sure it wasn't a bad test i went and bought another fresh test and it was still a strong positive.

It was all upper respiratory though not in my chest at all. I was dizzy for about 12 hours which was unusual but the worst part was the sore throat my lymph nodes felt like golf balls for 24 hours.

If i was a fat person with respiratory problems i might consider the jab. It don't kill everyone but it does feel like Russian roulette when the nurse injects you with teh jew poison. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 31, 2023, 06:29:21 PMSorry for your loss. It's so weird how some unhealthy ppl do just fine with it and some healthy people don't.

I have a stack of covid tests i got free and every time i got sick i took one. I got sick 1-2 times a year like normal. Last year i got sick and my jaw hurt so bad i couldn't sleep which was a covid symptom at the time but i tested negative.

Recently i got sick again but seemed like a standard cold. But i had a pile of covid tests so i took one that was a month expired and it was a strong positive. So to be sure it wasn't a bad test i went and bought another fresh test and it was still a strong positive.

It was all upper respiratory though not in my chest at all. I was dizzy for about 12 hours which was unusual but the worst part was the sore throat my lymph nodes felt like golf balls for 24 hours.

If i was a fat person with respiratory problems i might consider the jab. It don't kill everyone but it does feel like Russian roulette when the nurse injects you with teh jew poison. 

Awful.  I am glad you made it.  Most of my extended family is unvaxxed and made it fine, some several times.  But we lost two, plus my sister a year ago my crazy alternative-health yarn store aunt unvaxxed of course got it from her daughter who was a vaxxed nurse, she won't be knitting me any more hats. My trumpy uncle in Enumclaw barely fought it off with the horse paste he made a road trip to Idaho to get, lung damage and needs oxygen now, he ruined our family boating last summer with all his wheezing because after all his pureblood boasting on facebook he was too vain to bring his tank even though we all know he needs it.  We thought he was going to pass out so we didn't even laugh at him.  But he smoked all his life, probably played a part in it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 06:38:46 PMMy trumpy uncle in Enumclaw barely fought it off with the horse paste he made a road trip to Idaho to get

I ordered my horse paste from www.cheshirehorse.com when they quit selling it on most online shops. It used to be $3 a tube and when i ordered it last fall it was $12. I spent $80 on horse paste and didn't use any of it because i didn't feel like it was bad enough to mess with.

I think it is good for 2 years tho so I'm gonna save it for next year. Just in case Pfizer fucks us all over with their gain of function research resetting all of the progress natural immunity has made over the past 3 years.

Dr. MD MD

I think your statistic is wrong. I heard that vaxxed deaths have surpassed unvaxxed deaths.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 31, 2023, 06:53:56 PMI ordered my horse paste from www.cheshirehorse.com when they quit selling it on most online shops. It used to be $3 a tube and when i ordered it last fall it was $12. I spent $80 on horse paste and didn't use any of it because i didn't feel like it was bad enough to mess with.

I think it is good for 2 years tho so I'm gonna save it for next year. Just in case Pfizer fucks us all over with their gain of function research resetting all of the progress natural immunity has made over the past 3 years.

Thanks, I will pass that along. My trumpy guns-on-porch uncle is on the horse paste, too.

Pfizer needs to answer for this shit.  The Dread Baxeen is good but naked profiteering is bad and vaccine blackmail like this 🤡 admitted to (it was helluva leading question from his gay date but whatever) should get them nuked.  I would volunteer to be PV's gay honeypot but whoever they're using must be super cute because they tell him all the stuff, I don't think I'm cute enough.

I'm happy with my pfizer because I haven't gotten it yet but neither has my guns-on-porch uncle, he is not an idiot though and when he was at a wedding last year with fat coofing trumpkins saying come on it's fake plandemic bullshit his kids got him out of there fast.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2023, 07:21:01 PMI think your statistic is wrong. I heard that vaxxed deaths have surpassed unvaxxed deaths.

That's a different statistic.  Old people and health problems are more likely to be vaxxed, too, and croak at higher rates.  You have to look at the rate deaths per 100K per age group to compare apples to apples.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 07:42:55 PMThe Dread Baxeen is good...

...saying come on it's fake plandemic

Seriously, how do you figure that?! ???

He was right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 07:45:21 PMThat's a different statistic.  Old people and health problems are more likely to be vaxxed, too, and croak at higher rates.  You have to look at the rate deaths per 100K per age group to compare apples to apples.

Sure, you can twist stats anyway you want to. The truth is that more people who've been vaxxed have died from covid (or vax related complications) than the unvaxxed have died from covid.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2023, 07:48:39 PMSure, you can twist stats anyway you want to. The truth is that more people who've been vaxxed have died from covid (or vax related complications) than the unvaxxed have died from covid.

Dividing into age ranges and looking at rates per 100K is pretty basic analysis, I wouldn't call that twisting.  I'm sure you can find a vidya.

Rix Gins

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 03:09:33 PMMy little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat with a history of respiratory infections but she trusted her immune system and thought she'd had it already.

Please remember my two nieces who have to grow up without a mother, my stupid BIL who has to live with what he did, and my poor dear mother who does not deserve this grief.  This is so stupid and heartbreaking and senseless.
At first I was happy to see you posting again, K.  But such sad news.  My condolences to you and your family.  May your little sister Rest in Peace.

GravitySucks

quote author=K_Dubb link=msg=1472873 date=1675211926]
Awful.  I am glad you made it.  Most of my extended family is unvaxxed and made it fine, some several times.  But we lost two, plus my sister a year ago my crazy alternative-health yarn store aunt unvaxxed of course got it from her daughter who was a vaxxed nurse, she won't be knitting me any more hats. My trumpy uncle in Enumclaw barely fought it off with the horse paste he made a road trip to Idaho to get, lung damage and needs oxygen now, he ruined our family boating last summer with all his wheezing because after all his pureblood boasting on facebook he was too vain to bring his tank even though we all know he needs it.  We thought he was going to pass out so we didn't even laugh at him.  But he smoked all his life, probably played a part in it.
[/quote]

I am sorry for your loss k.

I absolutely believe that this is bio warfare. It spread much too quickly to be anything but.

I haven't seen the stats lately but early on it was apparent that blood type played a role with Apos getting the worst symptoms in general.

I'm Apos. I refused to get the mRNA vaccines. I wouldn't have gotten any of them but I really wanted to go to Thailand and at the time they required 2 doses.

I got 2 of the J&J shots. Had minimal side effects. I knew I had some risk factors. Age and blood type. But my BMI was at the low end.

I can't believe they paused those vaccines for a few hundred cases of blood clots but doubled down on the mRNA shots in spite of many more reactions and compromised T cell immunity.

I got Covid anyway and started getting pretty sick in spite of being in excellent health and physical condition. I was taking all the over the counter vitamins and minerals that were supposed to help.

As soon as I tested positive I started eating ivermectin and within 6 hours my symptoms started falling away. Except the damn brain fog. I tested positive on 12/24/2021 and still have a bit of the brain fog. My doctor says many of her patients are dealing with brain fog.

My daughter had the Pfizer and has had it twice. The first time she struggled. The second time she agreed to take ivermectin and got over it as quickly as I did. My son the same Pfizer shot but he ate the ivermectin and got over it in a few days.

I've been exposed a few times that I know of in the last year and haven't caught it a second time. My significant other was with me and in fact we think she gave it to me after being exposed. She never had symptoms but ate the ivermectin when I did as a precaution. But she is Opos. We spent 65 days in Thailand and never got sick. I still carry ivermectin when we travel.

I've gifted tablets and paste to over a dozen people and they all credit the ivermectin with a quick recovery. And several of them were obese. I don't know their blood type.

I'm pretty sure you can still get it over the counter in Mexico. It was available in Thailand over the counter.

Vitamin D is most important. You can google the rest of the vitamins and minerals that help so you know the right dose. I'm too tired to remember. Zinc magnesium and C.  Quercetin helps as well.

I believe the key to ivermectin is to start taking it early and to take the full 5 day course even once you start feeling better. The dosage is weight dependent. I have a sister in law that got really sick even after taking the ivermectin but we are pretty sure she lied about her weight.

Asuka Langley

I take vitamin D,C, Zinc, Quercetin every cold & flu season since Covid hit. I think the daily recommended dose for Zinc was 25mg a day. But Zinc is harmful if you take too much so your not supposed to take it for extended periods of time. I was using 50mg every other day for a few months and never had any problems. Then when flu season was over i would stop taking it completely.

Since then i have been ordering vitamins from Puratins Pride and they sell Zinc in 25mg dose pills. It's probably a safer amount to take so you don't OD on it like George Floyd on fentanyl. I bought 6 bottles of them and now since i got over Covid i almost completely quit taking them just to avoid the risk of stealing bananas from a convenience store.

Also, didn't George Noory shill for Puritan's Pride or am i wrong? I think he did and when i was ordering i seen turmeric so i added some to my order for teh lulz. So now i am also taking turmeric but they want you to take 6 pills a day, fuck that.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 03:09:33 PMMy little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat with a history of respiratory infections but she trusted her immune system and thought she'd had it already.

Sorry best_dubb, terrible thing. A lifelong goyslop diet will do it, sugar will wreck the immune system. Seed oils will wreck health more than most people can comprehend. I hope your family can find some introspection, beyond the memory of her light, to eat and liver better, especially her babies.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2023, 12:48:57 AMquote author=K_Dubb link=msg=1472873 date=1675211926]
Vitamin D is most important. You can google the rest of the vitamins and minerals that help so you know the right dose. I'm too tired to remember. Zinc magnesium and C.  Quercetin helps as well.

I believe the key to ivermectin is to start taking it early and to take the full 5 day course even once you start feeling better. The dosage is weight dependent. I have a sister in law that got really sick even after taking the ivermectin but we are pretty sure she lied about her weight.

Solid advice Gravity. I would add some staples that have worked for me. Lomatium, incredibly potent anti-viral, zero side effects outside viral exanthem rashes which is common with anti-virals. I got one that covered my whole body. Colloidal silver megadosing at the first sign of anything. You won't turn blue like the retard bandied about by globohomo trust the science cultists, he made his own batches with tap water and salt, which has that effect. Quinine, cheap and effective. In a pinch you can easily make your own quickly with citrus peels. Vitamin C dosing to bowel tolerance. You'll quickly discover when you're fighting something off you can take an astonishing amount without having loose bowel movements. Echinacea. Vitamin D "Hammer Protocol" can help tremendously. Haven't been sick in 5 years, despite not wearing a mask or social distancing. But I also don't eat goyslop. Of course, biology is variable, depending on your TH dominance, some supps might not work as well as other for you. 

www.swansonvitamins.com is a great place to get cheap supplements that aren't shit quality.

Anything by Standard Process is fantastic. Most of their supplements have organ meats in them, hugely beneficial.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 31, 2023, 06:53:56 PMI ordered my horse paste from www.cheshirehorse.com when they quit selling it on most online shops. It used to be $3 a tube and when i ordered it last fall it was $12. I spent $80 on horse paste and didn't use any of it because i didn't feel like it was bad enough to mess with.

I went through a tube of it as a preventative when all my close friends 'tested positive'. I did feel a distinct boost from it, the parasite schizos might be on to something? Was going to order a stockpile from online poo pharmacies, but I think I trust the horse paste more, lel.

Quote from: Lazarus on February 01, 2023, 10:10:17 PMTastier than horse paste.

Sure, it's no deenz with citrus salt, but it's surprisingly not that bad.

Quote from: JabMitigation

If you suspect any jab side effects, look into above.

albrecht

Quote from: Lazarus on February 01, 2023, 10:10:17 PMTastier than horse paste.

Bellgab SardineFest. Small fish are key to a balanced diet. And always good during an ice storm and black out deal!

Dr. MD MD

Egg farms going up in flames? Egg shortages? The price is skyrocketing?! I wonder why? ???

It really makes you think...hopefully. 🤔

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2023, 05:27:32 PMEgg farms going up in flames? Egg shortages? The price is skyrocketing?! I wonder why? ???

It really makes you think...hopefully. 🤔

Could be a bunch of angles there. "Most flu shots are currently produced from viruses grown in chicken eggs containing an embryo." Probably a major factor in the astronomical rates of allergies/food intolerances/autoimmune disease but people rarely make the connection. The MRNA manufacturers claim they don't incubate viruses in eggs, but jabbies are coming down with egg allergies out of the blue.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on February 03, 2023, 06:54:47 PM

Could be a bunch of angles there. "Most flu shots are currently produced from viruses grown in chicken eggs containing an embryo." Probably a major factor in the astronomical rates of allergies/food intolerances/autoimmune disease but people rarely make the connection. The MRNA manufacturers claim they don't incubate viruses in eggs, but jabbies are coming down with egg allergies out of the blue.
Wasn't there a deal some years ago about even the various FLU manipulations  being done in chicken eggs and some whistleblowers, or just concerned people, said 'stop doing this research.'I think in The Netherlands?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2023, 02:31:17 PM
It was very odd interview and Russell made some headway but 'minds the gap' or 'doesn't touch 3rd rail.' I don't like his affectted accent but still has some good comments. He should've more into Maxwell and Espstein and Gates and parentages and how-shall-we-say 'connections.'

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 08:14:16 PMDividing into age ranges and looking at rates per 100K is pretty basic analysis, I wouldn't call that twisting.  I'm sure you can find a vidya.

Dubya!

That was a good one, coach!

-p