• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

...but, but, but...the system.

Asuka Langley

Moderna is considering raising the price of its COVID-19 vaccine by over 400 percent—from $26 per dose to between $110 and $130 per dose

https://arstechnica.com/science/2023/01/moderna-may-match-pfizers-400-price-hike-on-covid-vaccines-report-says/

WOTR

I had a good friend call and tell me about 2 of her acquaintances under 50 who both dropped dead in the last week (both apparently very healthy.) I don't know if whe was trying to goad me into questioning the vax. She knows I am vaccine free, but we never discuss it.

Anyhow, I just said it was too bad and "very surprising."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3_bqcvDxvI

Asuka Langley

I am on day 6 of the coof (tested positive twice) and all my symptoms are gone and im not even coughing at this point. I had a cold last summer that was worse than this was.

Lazarus

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 24, 2023, 08:41:30 PMI am on day 6 of the coof (tested positive twice) and all my symptoms are gone and im not even coughing at this point. I had a cold last summer that was worse than this was.

Sounds like you might actually survive, like just about everyone else with a natural healthy immune system.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 24, 2023, 08:41:30 PMI am on day 6 of the coof (tested positive twice) and all my symptoms are gone and im not even coughing at this point. I had a cold last summer that was worse than this was.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Lazarus on January 25, 2023, 04:26:10 AMSounds like you might actually survive, like just about everyone else with a natural healthy immune system.

I survived the moderna vaccine and the coof, i am unstoppable!

Dr. MD MD

I nominate Asuka Langley for Miss Coronavirus 2023. Can't wait for the swimsuit competition. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2023, 02:46:43 PMI nominate Asuka Langley for Miss Coronavirus 2023. Can't wait for the swimsuit competition. ;)

Excuse me this subject is nothing to joke about. Have some respect. If we fail to uphold the sanctity of swimsuit competitions then we have failed as a culture!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 25, 2023, 03:12:43 PMExcuse me this subject is nothing to joke about. Have some respect. If we fail to uphold the sanctity of swimsuit competitions then we have failed as a culture!

I believe the last person to win a major women's beauty pageant was a man. We have failed.

Asuka Langley

The holocaust never happened but it's about to

https://voca.ro/1oKodNF1KJjZ

AC400KICK

SpookCat likes to cook her pets extra tangy.

K_Dubb

My little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat with a history of respiratory infections but she trusted her immune system and thought she'd had it already.

Please remember my two nieces who have to grow up without a mother, my stupid BIL who has to live with what he did, and my poor dear mother who does not deserve this grief.  This is so stupid and heartbreaking and senseless.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 03:09:33 PMMy little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat

not sure if troll. but if not that sucks, sorry bruh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 03:09:33 PMMy little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat with a history of respiratory infections but she trusted her immune system and thought she'd had it already.

Please remember my two nieces who have to grow up without a mother, my stupid BIL who has to live with what he did, and my poor dear mother who does not deserve this grief.  This is so stupid and heartbreaking and senseless.

Sorry to hear that but are you implying that if she had been jabbed she'd still be alive? That would be a highly dubious claim given what we know about it now.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2023, 04:16:38 PMSorry to hear that but are you implying that if she had been jabbed she'd still be alive? That would be a highly dubious claim given what we know about it now.

no cap frfr fam!

I would rather die from covid than live with complications from the vaccine and that's why i'm not taking anymore.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 31, 2023, 03:35:54 PMnot sure if troll. but if not that sucks, sorry bruh.

I wouldn't troll about that thank you sukey

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 31, 2023, 03:09:33 PMMy little sister in Alaska died last month.  She was fat with a history of respiratory infections but she trusted her immune system and thought she'd had it already.

I wish her well and sorry to hear about this. Reasons. No reasons. But I won't dwell on them. More to dwell on some Psalms. As an aside, I reckon you'd like this. I don't. I had to attend a 'contemporary' service the other day. Too loud. Not an organs, but a keyboardist and a full 'band/."  I dismissed it and was POSITIVE! Though, really, come on. At least press your JEANS! You are a Pastor!
Be well, sorry about your loss and theirs. Time to buck up maybe. Hope it works out. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2023, 04:16:38 PMSorry to hear that but are you implying that if she had been jabbed she'd still be alive? That would be a highly dubious claim given what we know about it now.

Thanks there's no way to know of course but death rates are still 2-5x higher for unvaxxed.  I understand people not getting it if they are healthy, I didn't get the bivalent booster because the shots make me sicker than a cold, but fat people are not healthy, she wasn't even obese with blobs rolling around, just built like a fireplug, and when she got a cold it often turned to pneumonia, was stupid not to get it

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2023, 06:10:01 PMI wish her well and sorry to hear about this. Reasons. No reasons. But I won't dwell on them. More to dwell on some Psalms. As an aside, I reckon you'd like this. I don't. I had to attend a 'contemporary' service the other day. Too loud. Not an organs, but a keyboardist and a full 'band/."  I dismissed it and was POSITIVE! Though, really, come on. At least press your JEANS! You are a Pastor!
Be well, sorry about your loss and theirs. Time to buck up maybe. Hope it works out. 

Uff da I don't like anything later than the 1941 hymnal, people don't even know the quempas anymore it is just sad.  Thank you, we will endure this, too.