• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

pate

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 09, 2022, 09:24:51 PMAfter his 4th jab, a friend of mine could no longer walk a block without being exhausted and in pain. It's that damn long covid™. He just got his 5th jab, and now he can't even leave the house. Oh man, my long covid™ is flaring up.

Any day now, I'm gonna check his feed and there won't be any new posts about evil republicans, trump, etc... and I'll know.

You cannot view this attachment.

-p

Absolute predictive programming kino.

K_Dubb

America's Frontline Doctors

Dr. Simone Gold is one of America's foremost purveyors of bogus COVID cures. She's used the money on a mansion, private jet trips, and her underwear-model boyfriend.

QuoteAFLDS is tearing itself apart in a fight over what Gold's rivals describe as her extravagant spending using the group's funds. The alleged purchases include $100,000 on a single private jet trip and $50,000 a month in Gold's personal expenses. Much of the controversy has centered on AFLDS's purchase of a $3.6 million mansion in Naples, Florida., where Gold lives with her boyfriend: a much younger underwear model and fellow Capitol rioter.

Because of course  🤡 same scam as BLM

QuoteAFLDS received at least $10 million in donations, and millions more by facilitating prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. But Gold derailed her path to right-wing stardom when she entered the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot with John Strand, an underwear model roughly twenty years her junior who had become her boyfriend and an AFLDS employee.

He also writes for the Epoch Times (because of course) and is hot AF

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2022, 11:07:01 AM...

Because of course  🤡 same scam as BLM

K_Dubb, Attend:

I have consulted the Official MAPA KamPain Planck Notes and do Not See a Platform that addresses how we will deal with Scammers regardless of their status on our extensive Political Enemies List.

The first step in Fixing this Shit is to come up with a snappy name for the Official MAPA Pogrom.

It is my firm belief that Scammers are Irredeemable and cannot be Saved for Valuable Cash Prizes by Man, Beast, nor Kord Jaysus.

Which to my ear has a delightful Old Testament sound, perhaps your delightful slogan for it should reflect thus?

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate!"

Dr. MD MD

Remeber ALL those panic vids from China that WAN posted in late 2019/early 2020? All Chinese propaganda.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2022, 07:58:53 PMRemeber ALL those panic vids from China that WAN posted in late 2019/early 2020? All Chinese propaganda.

I remember being spooked by them in late 2019, but all I did was hoard antiviral/antibacterial supplements.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2022, 07:58:53 PMRemeber ALL those panic vids from China that WAN posted in late 2019/early 2020? All Chinese propaganda.

Twas my finest hour. 

Here is the new wave:
https://rumble.com/embed/v1sn3wa/?pub=g6x9x

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 21, 2022, 09:48:57 PMSorry Doc but I'm getting the fire in the belly again!

That's why I'm warning people not fall for your commie bullshit again. Maybe we can avoid another slide into tyranny this time. ;) 

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 21, 2022, 09:53:02 PMThat's why I'm warning people not fall for your commie bullshit again. Maybe we can avoid another slide into tyranny this time. ;) 
Probably not.

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on November 29, 2022, 05:33:32 AMCan anyone explain this one?

Robert Malone Sues the Breggins for $25 Million

Because they questioned the narrative?

Mattias Desmet: Mass Hypnosis Expert or Trojan Horse? The Full Story

https://www.nyc.gov/assets/home/downloads/pdf/press-releases/2022/Mental-Health-Involuntary-Removals.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery

I don't know why the feuds n suits. Except this is usual in circles that dispute the 'approved narrative,' especially when there are questions of purity and finance. And there are those who always seek to sow discord. I will note that civil options seem to be more and more the idea. End-Around, of sorts, due to (at least for now) our recognized rights. I'm not against civil law processes, but certain groups have realized ways to maximize it for, potentially, not the idea of real torts etc but to restrain others. Not saying in these cases. Some places have SLAAP rules, I think that was, and there is vexatious suits etc. BUT, in general, alternative or pure believer groups (or criminal even) are easily undermined because no one perfect and greed and usual foibles.

Silphion

Too hot for YouTube

https://www.bitchute.com/video/63wfA9xT3zC1/

WOTR

Quote from: Juan on November 22, 2022, 01:36:26 PMProbably not.

Boy do I wish you were wrong. It has shown me how quickly people will roll over if their master tells them to. In general, the world is made up of the evil and the willfully blind.