• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 11:59:28 AM
I heard the vaccine is steeped in faggotry.

Really Azz, I thought you were holding a big brown dick and spewing sperm, first time I saw this avatar. 

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 12:44:40 PM
Uh ... I live in an estate. I moved out of that awful city apartment of mine years ago now ... pay attention. Some "fan" you are!

For some reason i thought you were living in malaysia last year.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 06, 2021, 01:36:54 AM
Really Azz, I thought you were holding a big brown dick and spewing sperm, [the] first time I saw [your current] avatar.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 06, 2021, 01:37:52 AM
For some reason i thought you were living in malaysia last year.

2 years ago now. Indonesia.

WOTR

With credit to the trustworthy news source, the Babylon Bee...

AUSTIN, TXâ€"Local woman Heather Karenson told her fellow Walmart shoppers Tuesday that she can't believe some churches and small businesses think it's safe to reopen already.

As the herd of people pressed in close together, waiting to pay for their stuff for two hours at the one open register, the woman ranted about how dumb some Christians are for going back to church already.

"Close proximity with all those people, singing and stuff? Man, those people are really anti-science," she said as she waited in line...

https://babylonbee.com/news/lakewood-church-staffer-updates-days-without-reference-jesus-sign

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 06, 2021, 03:51:42 AM
With credit to the trustworthy news source, the Babylon Bee...

AUSTIN, TXâ€"Local woman Heather Karenson told her fellow Walmart shoppers Tuesday that she can't believe some churches and small businesses think it's safe to reopen already.

As the herd of people pressed in close together, waiting to pay for their stuff for two hours at the one open register, the woman ranted about how dumb some Christians are for going back to church already.

"Close proximity with all those people, singing and stuff? Man, those people are really anti-science," she said as she waited in line...

https://babylonbee.com/news/lakewood-church-staffer-updates-days-without-reference-jesus-sign
Ha, I just drove by WalMart and it looked hopping. The homeless people outside the door lounging were unmasked and the leash one had his pitbull on looked highly suspect. And the dog looked overweight. First World problems that homeless people's dogs have weight problems.

I'm about to attend a wedding. Outside of City Limits, so legal. No church service, really, and supposedly 'outdoors' and 'distanced.' But invitation promised "dinner and dancing to follow" ceremony so we will see.....

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2021, 02:55:12 PM
Imagine the playlist.

That's about all you'll ever be able to do.

Poor drug addicted, misogynistic, never-to-be-married Jackie! Sad!

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 06, 2021, 05:23:41 PM
That's about all you'll ever be able to do.

Poor drug addicted, misogynistic, never-to-be-married Jackie! Sad!

https://youtu.be/HzW2jmqRbQE

Tanzania's Covid free streak still remains unbroken. Still no new cases since last May. That was when their leader guy had a sheep and some fruit tested and the tests came back as positive for Covid-19, leading him to abolish the virus.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 03, 2021, 10:20:09 PM
Psssst hey kid,  you want to buy some apple flavored horse wormer paste?

I've got a spare penis mightier I'm not using--I came to bargain.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2021, 07:58:06 PM
I've got a spare penis mightier I'm not using--I came to bargain.
You might want to hang onto that...

https://youtu.be/8aH3H1auHcA

albrecht

I ditched out a bit early after slamming some drinks and eating food, "in a consideration of caution." As expected the 'maskings' went away with the photographs, drinks, and food. Smallish wedding, maybe 60 people, a bit more maybe,  ceremony outdoor, food etc inside. Great weather, so nice. Not as traditional as I would normally like but 'in these unprecedented times.' Some were totally against masks- I was expressly told, almost challenged- "you don't have to wear a mask." I replied "I don't mind playing the bad guy." I couldn't tell brand of whiskey, a bit sweet for my tastes. One of these new local distilleries, I suspect. Also choice local beers (Shiner, Lonestar). Margaritas and wines also. Canapes sufficient. There seemed to be almost as much staff as attendees. They would mask, opening doors, and be spraying shit all the time on railings, door handles, etc. One time I got hit by a misting when I went to use the pisser and they were doing the stairs. It was one of those 'venues' that have sprung up like crazy recently but then hit by the 'Rona, so changing hands. Main dinner was BBQ from a reliable place and was good.

Stellar

I received my moderna mRNA vaccine and I'm ok

Silphion

Quote from: Stellar on February 06, 2021, 09:09:53 PM
I received my moderna mRNA vaccine and I'm ok

Wondering if you could explain how you were able to receive your injection,
what was the basis for doing so and what benefit do you hope to obtain from it?

WOTR

I figured that I would drop another great Trudeauism here. Canada promised to buy vaccines for third world countries in addition to our own by contributing to a WHO initiative COVAX. (You can argue if that is good or bad- but the optics were good for the little rat.) Now Canada is not getting enough of the vaccines, and he has decided to take 2 million doses from COVAX to give to Canadians.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if they did it from the start. If they said "once all Canadians are vaccinated, we will give the crumbs to the rest of the world." But that little fuck wanted it both ways. When he thought there would be enough vaccines, he promised to help poor nations along with us and got the pat on the head he wanted. Now that there are not enough vaccines, he is willing to fuck over the most vulnerable and be the only G7 country to draw from the COVAX fund. And the caring "liberals" don't bat an eye. I suppose it is easy to pretend to care when you think you have enough... But when it comes down to it, we should vaccinate the 20 year old college student while a nurse in a covid ward in Zimbabwe does not have access... Liberalism at it's finest.

He bought enough to vaccinate every Canadian 4 times over- now they are not being delivered and he is in panic mode (shocking that big pharma and other countries are not afraid of the new "Cuck led Canada" and are not going to deliver.)

As Justine said when he was elected... "Canada's back" (to take your vaccines.)

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 06, 2021, 01:32:37 AM
Wow and this all because of the bidet presidency?

Nautical if yore reefers two Klin-Tonn...

Effen often Bee (sudden Hive Collapse)

https://youtu.be/ACfIv8UUJag

Aye

pate

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2021, 09:08:36 PM
I ditched out a bit early after slamming some drinks and eating food, "in a consideration of caution." As expected the 'maskings' went away with the photographs, drinks, and food. Smallish wedding, maybe 60 people, a bit more maybe,  ceremony outdoor, food etc inside. Great weather, so nice. Not as traditional as I would normally like but 'in these unprecedented times.' Some were totally against masks- I was expressly told, almost challenged- "you don't have to wear a mask." I replied "I don't mind playing the bad guy." I couldn't tell brand of whiskey, a bit sweet for my tastes. One of these new local distilleries, I suspect. Also choice local beers (Shiner, Lonestar). Margaritas and wines also. Canapes sufficient. There seemed to be almost as much staff as attendees. They would mask, opening doors, and be spraying shit all the time on railings, door handles, etc. One time I got hit by a misting when I went to use the pisser and they were doing the stairs. It was one of those 'venues' that have sprung up like crazy recently but then hit by the 'Rona, so changing hands. Main dinner was BBQ from a reliable place and was good.

https://youtu.be/updoM-EuHrQ

albrecht

Quote from: pate on February 08, 2021, 07:36:41 AM

https://youtu.be/updoM-EuHrQ
I'm an anachronistic or contrarian, I guess, but I liked Bill Murray's oft-criticized performance- and suspect adherence to the Works-  in "Where the Buffalo Roam" better than the Depp experience. But I blame Peter Boyle being always a good character and the hat on the black guys at the Superbowl that he traded for wine. I thought the Wild Turkey on the IV rig was also great. And Bill is always funny.

As an aside,  local Superbowl Party was even more outright. I thought we might be droned by Xiden! Immediate introductions were hand-shakes, half-hugs, big dogs, and 'haven't seen you in awhile' and a bearded white guy who said 'I don't believe this virus shit', 'they just want to kill small businesses' and another who was talking making moonshine and brought some "iit easy to make" and advice "where to buy ammo online." And laughing at people surprised at lack of ammo and guns at the stores. Smaller group and outdoor tvs by the pool but still funny. Great fajitas. I managed to offend even some of them with some of my comments over the Superbowl ads and politics! You get outside of Austin and the rest of the State is "normal." Though I know some on Coasts might not say normal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2021, 03:06:33 PM
I'm an anachronistic or contrarian, I guess, but I liked Bill Murray's oft-criticized performance- and suspect adherence to the Works-  in "Where the Buffalo Roam" better than the Depp experience. But I blame Peter Boyle being always a good character and the hat on the black guys at the Superbowl that he traded for wine. I thought the Wild Turkey on the IV rig was also great. And Bill is always funny.

As an aside,  local Superbowl Party was even more outright. I thought we might be droned by Xiden! Immediate introductions were hand-shakes, half-hugs, big dogs, and 'haven't seen you in awhile' and a bearded white guy who said 'I don't believe this virus shit', 'they just want to kill small businesses' and another who was talking making moonshine and brought some "iit easy to make" and advice "where to buy ammo online." And laughing at people surprised at lack of ammo and guns at the stores. Smaller group and outdoor tvs by the pool but still funny. Great fajitas. I managed to offend even some of them with some of my comments over the Superbowl ads and politics! You get outside of Austin and the rest of the State is "normal." Though I know some on Coasts might not say normal.

Yeah, Where the Buffalo Roam is definitely an underrated movie with a great performance by Peter Boyle as Lazlo too. Apparently, Hunter S. Thomson didn’t like it though.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2021, 03:13:05 PM
Yeah, Where the Buffalo Roam is definitely an underrated movie with a great performance by Peter Boyle as Lazlo too. Apparently, Hunter S. Thomson didn’t like it though.
Yeah, it was criticized and not a success but looking back, due to the Super Bowl, again I think it was brilliant. Hunter, if not suicided, might also have liked it better, in retrospect. The combo of Murray and Boyle was excellent., over-the-top so much that became sublime.  And the attempts to combine works, versus just focus on one book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwW1oD0IlsM 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2021, 03:28:38 PM
Yeah, it was criticized and not a success but looking back, due to the Super Bowl, again I think it was brilliant. Hunter, if not suicided, might also have liked it better, in retrospect. The combo of Murray and Boyle was excellent., over-the-top so much that became sublime.  And the attempts to combine works, versus just focus on one book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwW1oD0IlsM

Why do you figure they took out Thompson?