• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 04:13:00 PM
As of 1/11/21, 9 million have been vaccinated

Oh boy. I know I feel safer.

ItsOver

Rest easy knowing Congress is getting vaccinated.  But, apparently, not soon enough.  Their local Walgreens must have plenty of vaccine in stock, though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/01/13/capitol-riot-lockdown-coronavirus-vaccine/

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 05:52:24 PM
And in further Corona Chan news.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/moderna-ceo-says-the-world-will-have-to-live-with-the-coronavirus-forever.html

My goodness. What a happy coincidence that they just so happen to have the resources to continue to produce new vaccines every year.

Colour me fucking shocked that this will never end...

“We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference. Health officials will have to continuously watch for new variants of the virus, so scientists can produce vaccines to fight them, he said.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 08:37:57 PM
My goodness. What a happy coincidence that they just so happen to have the resources to continue to produce new vaccines every year.

Colour me fucking shocked that this will never end...

“We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference. Health officials will have to continuously watch for new variants of the virus, so scientists can produce vaccines to fight them, he said.
Nothing like having guaranteed demand.  Corona Chan looks to be great for Big Pharma, Big Tech, Amazon, and World Tyranny.  Welcome to our Brave New World.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 04:13:00 PM
...Have at it for your back of the envelope assessment. :D

I came up with Flying Pigs over Frozen Hell to the Unicorn Power as a minimum time frame to get the TOTALLY REAL DEATH VIRUS under complete control.

Unfortunately, I forgot whether that was in milliseconds or millennia;  so really it is only an Order of Magnitude issue:  multiply my estimate by 10^-100 and 10^100 and that should give us all a more reasonable range...

Nautical Shore.

-p

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 13, 2021, 11:56:15 AM
Covid 19 fraud exposed in NY Hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFngRmp1HE
Wow... I suppose what is striking is that she is saying this knowing that the hospital has a legal department likely paid millions per year.

WOTR

In some ways this is Covid... In some ways it belongs in politics. Here is the BBC asking "How did China go from fear to freedom?"

The whole point of this is to rant that those fuckers in the media apparently do not know what freedom is. There is not a Chinese person who is free. To peddle this bullshit to people who are still afraid of the virus and to say that if only we were "free" enough to have social credit scores, be welded into our homes, be forcibly confined, be under surveillance and denied entry based on our "subversive" opinions that we would be fine is a crock of misleading bullshit.

But people will buy it up without a second thought. So, if you want to find out how the Chinese went from fear to freedom, the BBC is happy to tell you. Maybe our politicians can set us free in the same ways that the Chinese communist party has set their people free?

Fuck. Deplatforming Trump for being subversive? Maybe it is time to boot the BBC?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av-embeds/55642648/vpid/p092l2ml

It's like they allowed the Chinese propaganda committee to deliver their version. "Doctors started noticing cases and tried to tell everybody how serious it was..." Was this before or after they killed the doctor who actually did try to warn others? Before or after they denied to the international community what it was? Before or after they blamed the Europeans for originating the virus? (internal CCP media.) Before or after they pressured the WHO to downplay it?

*Actually, there is one slide that says "we saw big crowds again." It really does have a propaganda feel to it as though it were written by the Chinese.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 14, 2021, 05:47:49 AM
Well this would suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HlJl5CrTxo
Ouch.  Poor lady.  :(  Doing disco duck convulsions all day would definitely not be an insignificant side effect.  I hope she recovers, whatever is going on.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on January 14, 2021, 02:55:21 AM
In some ways this is Covid... In some ways it belongs in politics. Here is the BBC asking "How did China go from fear to freedom?"

The whole point of this is to rant that those fuckers in the media apparently do not know what freedom is. There is not a Chinese person who is free. To peddle this bullshit to people who are still afraid of the virus and to say that if only we were "free" enough to have social credit scores, be welded into our homes, be forcibly confined, be under surveillance and denied entry based on our "subversive" opinions that we would be fine is a crock of misleading bullshit.

But people will buy it up without a second thought. So, if you want to find out how the Chinese went from fear to freedom, the BBC is happy to tell you. Maybe our politicians can set us free in the same ways that the Chinese communist party has set their people free?

Fuck. Deplatforming Trump for being subversive? Maybe it is time to boot the BBC?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av-embeds/55642648/vpid/p092l2ml

It's like they allowed the Chinese propaganda committee to deliver their version. "Doctors started noticing cases and tried to tell everybody how serious it was..." Was this before or after they killed the doctor who actually did try to warn others? Before or after they denied to the international community what it was? Before or after they blamed the Europeans for originating the virus? (internal CCP media.) Before or after they pressured the WHO to downplay it?

*Actually, there is one slide that says "we saw big crowds again." It really does have a propaganda feel to it as though it were written by the Chinese.
It is weird how those against Trump are doing the very things they accuse him of doing.  Irony is delicious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 03:56:24 PM
It is weird how those against Trump are doing the very things they accuse him of doing.  Irony is delicious.

Careful! K_Dudd may call you a chucklehead. :o

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 03:59:24 PM
I’ve been called worse by people I care about.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 03:59:24 PM

Haha nice try.  You are the only chucklehead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 14, 2021, 05:45:52 PM
Haha nice try.  You are the only chucklehead.

Not now that you’re here too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 06:22:26 PM

https://truepundit.com/deadly-cover-up-fauci-approved-hydroxychloroquine-15-years-ago-to-cure-coronaviruses-nobody-needed-to-die

Like I said, now that their op succeeded it’s over and they don’t care about optics anymore, i.e., being seen as the manipulative liars they really are.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 06:33:40 PMLike I said, now that their op succeeded it’s over and they don’t care about optics anymore, i.e., being seen as the manipulative liars they really are.

I couldn't agree more about them not caring Doc, but they won't succeed!

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 06:34:35 PMI hope he is held accountable.     Irony and hypocrisy is delicious.

I can hardly wait, for the military to burn this evil cabal bitch down and cast them all to fucking hell!

Innerreach

CDC ADMITS AT LEAST 96% OF DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO COVID19 WERE DEATHS FROM OTHER CAUSES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cvNloum9UHnK/

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 06:33:40 PMtheir op succeeded it’s over

What? Don't get all weak on me now Doc! These fucks are going down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 07:00:03 PM
What? Don't get all weak on me now Doc! These fucks are going down.

I hope and pray that’s true but it’s not looking good. For years the military have been running training ops for domestic “terrorism” and I fear they’re going live with this now, having already created the crisis. I hope I’m wrong about that but I think they may attempt to purge conservatives from this country, calling it war on terrorism.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 07:09:46 PM
I hope and pray that’s true but it’s not looking good. For years the military has been running training ops for domestic “terrorism” and I fear they’re going live with this now having already created the crisis.

What we are witnessing is a highly planned, unfolding of a very sophisticated military operation that was put into play as a direct response to the Kennedy assassination. This shit has been planned for decades and God's the lynchpin.

Keep heart brother! It's going to get worse, before it gets better.

"TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR. IS ALIVE" - AND HE DID

https://youtu.be/kjQbKjW2I8s

Hog

Quote from: WOTR on December 28, 2020, 01:18:25 AM
Yes. It is wonderful of Justine and Dr. Who to instruct me to use a mask. I know how to use them- I have a video of me standing in a cloud of chlorine gas in full PPE. But it is not an exaggeration to say that my "one time use" mask is on and off over 100 times each day.

Yeah, I could go to the washroom to wash my hands each time. But I have to put on a mask to go there. I could use hand sanitizer 200X each day- but that just isn't happening. I suppose the most obvious answer would be for my government officials to declare that you have to be masked 24/7. You can take your mask off once each day to change it. That would prevent the mentally infirm such as myself from endangering society.

I get that there are people who like to follow rules. I'm guessing that many of them are employed in a profession where they can shout "yes sir." Most people like that naturally follow rules very well. I don't. (BTW- not judging either way.) Not for a virus as deadly as Covid. Now you introduce Ebola to the general population, and I promise to start observing strict protocols. I will also say that if I worked in a long term care home I would. When I visited a hospice (ironically) I did. Day to day? Nope.

But then I think that most people are fatigued. Even those who used to be very strict are starting to slip.
Excellent post.  Clear cogent reasons for not hand sanitizing 200 times a day. NOT a simple "I dont like to follow rules so I dont."  The "black and white" thinking going on in North America is absent from your post.

1)You state that your personal biosecurity isn't at 100% for COVID19 as it's not airborne  If a disease such as ebola was the disease at hand, you biosecurity practices would change.  2) That when you visited a hospice, you adjusted your behaviour. If you were working at a LTCF(Long Term Care Facility) you would also adapt.

You post was a refreshing read in a world of no empathy, from MY side of view only, black and white-all or nothing thinking.  You made decisions based on facts and acted accordingly.  I knew that you were well trained in PPE. The people I interact with make bad choices, mainly out of ignorance, unfortunately many of them are healthcare workers that should know better.

And I agree 100%, people are tiring and are slipping up.   There's one local nursing home that's over 1/2 infected both the residents and the staff.  It's such a sad situation.

I'm in Woodstock ON, IIRC do you live in SW ON, or at least pass through every so often?  No biggie, I'm just curious.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2021, 10:23:59 AM
And you? Did you take it?
Not yet, physicians are getting it first, at least around here.  My family doc just got his 2nd shot.  My one paramedic friend just got her 1st shot.

I just got my flu shot and this was the first time that I got some side effects.  Nausea, slightly feverish, odd sensations in my fingertips.  Today I feel better.

I remember gobbling tablets of Tamiflu during the 2009 H1N1 "Swine Flu" pandemic which was a Influenza-A virus variant..

My government run Long Term Healthcare Facility(nursing home) covered the cost of the drugs.  My employer couldn't force me to take the drugs, but I wasnt allowed to work unless I had taken the Tamiflu.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on January 16, 2021, 10:44:39 AM
Excellent post.  Clear cogent reasons for not hand sanitizing 200 times a day. NOT a simple "I dont like to follow rules so I dont."  The "black and white" thinking going on in North America is absent from your post.

1)You state that your personal biosecurity isn't at 100% for COVID19 as it's not airborne  If a disease such as ebola was the disease at hand, you biosecurity practices would change.  2) That when you visited a hospice, you adjusted your behaviour. If you were working at a LTCF(Long Term Care Facility) you would also adapt.

You post was a refreshing read in a world of no empathy, from MY side of view only, black and white-all or nothing thinking.  You made decisions based on facts and acted accordingly.  I knew that you were well trained in PPE. The people I interact with make bad choices, mainly out of ignorance, unfortunately many of them are healthcare workers that should know better.

And I agree 100%, people are tiring and are slipping up.   There's one local nursing home that's over 1/2 infected both the residents and the staff.  It's such a sad situation.

I'm in Woodstock ON, IIRC do you live in SW ON, or at least pass through every so often?  No biggie, I'm just curious.

peace
Hog
Yes, this binary way of thinking also happens with the 'vaccine debates' in normal times. Even calling it a 'vaccine debate' starts it off in a wrong direction.  The question/debate should be about a particular vaccine, not all vaccines. Not all vaccines, for all diseases. But for single manufacturer's vaccine for a specific disease (or group of them.) Weigh the risks of the disease. Weigh the risks of the vaccine. Look at longitudinal, and better yet generational, studies. Discuss the efficacy of the vaccine. Discuss the possible side-effects. Discuss the price and cost to the economy and individual. Discuss the prevalence of the disease. The personal risk (for example I don't have much risk of Yellow Fever but if I were traveling to parts of Africa I might get even though the vaccine is not a greatly effective one.) And so on. It is nuts to say ALL vaccines are bad, in all circumstances. Likewise it is NUTS to say that everyone should take EVERY vaccine for EVERY disease.