• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 08:49:58 PM

LCP

Hospitals were also provided "cash incentives."

Don't even give the "patient" water. (Are you really a patient in such a system?) 

Taaroa

Sinovac: Brazil results show Chinese vaccine 50.4% effective
QuoteA coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Sinovac has been found to be 50.4% effective in Brazilian clinical trials, according to the latest results released by researchers. It shows the vaccine is significantly less effective than previous data suggested - barely over the 50% needed for regulatory approval.

The Chinese vaccine is one of two that the Brazilian government has lined up. Several countries, including Indonesia, Turkey and Singapore, have placed orders for the vaccine.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-55642648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w

Meanwhile this is Australia's vaccine rollout plan - which doesn't start until March and mostly uses that vaccine with the botched trials:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/when-will-i-get-coronavirus-vaccine-australia-rollout/13039598

Doctors etc are now calling for the government to not use that vaccine precisely because it might be less effective.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 13, 2021, 11:56:15 AM
Covid 19 fraud exposed in NY Hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFngRmp1HE

Now watch as the establishment smears her as a conspiracy theorist and ruin her life to which the sheep go baaa and nothing changes.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on January 12, 2021, 11:13:30 PM
https://twitter.com/putintintin1/status/1348630042574794755
This isn't getting as much exposure as it should. WHO seems to be in cahoots with a lots of bad folks.

Just went by the local pharmacy for kicks and asked "when can I sign up for the jab." The pharmacist laughed but said some gibberish about 'levels' and you can sign up online- 'they won't accept showing up in person' - but that 'it didn't matter because it will be weeks since we actually get it.' She also 'wasn't' sure which vaccine they will get 'maybe in late January.' But it is a crisis.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 03:42:07 PM
This isn't getting as much exposure as it should. WHO seems to be in cahoots with a lots of bad folks.

Just went by the local pharmacy for kicks and asked "when can I sign up for the jab." The pharmacist laughed but said some gibberish about 'levels' and you can sign up online- 'they won't accept showing up in person' - but that 'it didn't matter because it will be weeks since we actually get it.' She also 'wasn't' sure which vaccine they will get 'maybe in late January.' But it is a crisis.
I ran some numbers, based on data supposedly as of this week.  Based on the current 1b criteria, with 53 million Americans over 65 or older and 110 million with comorbidities, which apparently includes supposedly over weight folks of ANY age.  Assuming at least 35 million at 65 or over have comorbitidies and are included in that group, let’s say there are approximately 140 million total in 1b, alone, almost half of America.  What, 20 million in 1a, maybe?

Assume 160 million, at least, in 1a and 1b.  As of 1/11/21, 9 million have been vaccinated, with a mix of one dose and some, but many fewer, at 2 doses already.  Being optimistic and assuming the vaccine supply increases some, assume that they could ramp up to 30 million a month, starting by the end of January.

1/11  9 million total
Mid Feb. 40 million total
Mid March 70 million total
Mid April  100 million total
Mid May 130 million total
Mid June 160 million total

So, based upon a crap load of probably optimistic assumptions, you’re looking at the start of Summer before even 1a and 1b are vaccinated.  One thing that helps the rate, of course, is just how many decide NOT to get the vaccine.

Have at it for your back of the envelope assessment. :D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 04:13:00 PM
I ran some numbers, based on data supposedly as of this week.  Based on the current 1b criteria, with 53 million Americans over 65 or older and 110 million with comorbidities, which apparently includes supposedly over weight folks of ANY age.  Assuming at least 35 million at 65 or over have comorbitidies and are included in that group, let’s say there are approximately 140 million total in 1b, alone, almost half of America.  What, 20 million in 1a, maybe?

Assume 160 million, at least, in 1a and 1b.  As of 1/11/21, 9 million have been vaccinated, with a mix of one dose and some, but many fewer, at 2 doses already.  Being optimistic and assuming the vaccine supply increases some, assume that they could ramp up to 30 million a month, starting by the end of January.

1/11  9 million total
Mid Feb. 40 million total
Mid March 70 million total
Mid April  100 million total
Mid May 130 million total
Mid June 160 million total

So, based upon a crap load of probably optimistic assumptions, you’re looking at the start of Summer before even 1a and 1b are vaccinated.  One thing that helps the rate, of course, is just how many decide NOT to get the vaccine.

Have at it for your back of the envelope assessment. :D
This back of the envelope (or as the Brits say 'fag-pack calculation') calculation also assumes a static US population but ignore the promises of Biden to throw open the border, even more than the current policy! And that locked-down people don't get more comorbity by being shut in and eating more crappy food. Luckily I'm not in a comorbidity, knock-wood, but was "asking for a friend" and the place was empty so figured I'd ask. Oddly, I know some people who got the jab but they were 'front line' workers and, so far, no contraindications or problems. One though is recently married, so we shall see about the having a family situation in the coming years.....

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 04:38:29 PM
Interesting development..............

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1349414597799915521
Where? Any torrents? Any analysis by legit doctors or scientists?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 04:42:42 PM

I’d wager there’s some really bad, agenda-driven “science” in there.

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 04:42:42 PM

Access info is supposedly here  Grab it quick before thread slides if you want it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 04:50:08 PM
Access info is supposedly here  Grab it quick before thread slides if you want it.

Meh. I’ll wait for some of their elite autists analysis.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 04:50:08 PM
Thanks. But any zip files from that place and weird domain hosts.... 

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 04:55:21 PM
Thanks. But any zip files from that place and weird domain hosts....

C'mon. Grow a pair.

Here is an incentive for you. From Bell's Palsy with much love.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 04:40:54 PM
This back of the envelope (or as the Brits say 'fag-pack calculation') calculation also assumes a static US population but ignore the promises of Biden to throw open the border, even more than the current policy! And that locked-down people don't get more comorbity by being shut in and eating more crappy food. Luckily I'm not in a comorbidity, knock-wood, but was "asking for a friend" and the place was empty so figured I'd ask. Oddly, I know some people who got the jab but they were 'front line' workers and, so far, no contraindications or problems. One though is recently married, so we shall see about the having a family situation in the coming years.....
Yep, bottom line is I wouldn’t plan on getting poked with ease anytime soon.  By then, it may have mutated into something requiring things to start all over again. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-columbus-strain-of-coronavirus-evolved-in-the-us/ar-BB1cJhMa

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 05:12:41 PM
C'mon. Grow a pair.

Here is an incentive for you. From Bell's Palsy with much love.
Ha, earlier I was listening to some old Phil Hendrie and his "guest" was mentioning Bell's Palsy (he was a mechanic and gas station owner explaining car terms and selling gas to women caused him to drink, have 'throbbing in his left arm,' and a 'form of Bell's Palsy', so he hired "Leroy" who "is an African-American and weighs 300 lbs and now his business partner" to come out and "talk" to people who want to buy gas or have car work done- like women and other types he doesn't like, like commuters, yuppie salesmen, etc.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 05:17:25 PM
By then, it may have mutated into something requiring things to start all over again. 

God, I hope so, as the entire Plan depends on it. /flex

ItsOver

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 05:17:25 PM
Yep, bottom line is I wouldn’t plan on getting poked with ease anytime soon.  By then, it may have mutated into something requiring things to start all over again. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/new-columbus-strain-of-coronavirus-evolved-in-the-us/ar-BB1cJhMa
It is strange that BG was on top of this stuff from the get-go. Way before the MSM or our government (officially.) I recall posts about all the new strains many months ago. As with our predictions for lock-downs, maskings, and restrictions- when the WHO and the diminutive Dr.Fauci was claiming "nothing to worry about" and "no masks" and so on.

Having said that, we also should be hoping, like with many viruses, that the new strains become less lethal or even end up 'killing' itself off. This assumes the Chinese, or whomever, don't make and release more artificial manipulated versions. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 05:20:33 PM
God, I hope so, as the entire Plan depends on it. /flex

Lame AF! ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 05:24:22 PM
It is strange that BG was on top of this stuff from the get-go. Way before the MSM or our government (officially.) I recall posts about all the new strains many months ago. As with our predictions for lock-downs, maskings, and restrictions- when the WHO and the diminutive Dr.Fauci was claiming "nothing to worry about" and "no masks" and so on.

Having said that, we also should be hoping, like with many viruses, that the new strains become less lethal or even end up 'killing' itself off. This assumes the Chinese, or whomever, don't make and release more artificial manipulated versions.
Don’t worry, W.H.O. is on it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-allows-who-experts-in-to-investigate-covid-19-origins-11610343106?mod=newsviewer_click

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 05:24:22 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 05:32:22 PM

Heh, heh, heh.  It’s not like we can spend all the time thinking GNS and reading about the adventures of Jack and Grapefruit.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 04:52:35 PM
Meh. I’ll wait for some of their elite autists analysis.

Guy posted some .png files from one of the documents. I've seen enough of that kind of stuff that I would venture to say they are real - or someone spent a whole bunch of time forging them.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 05:44:37 PM
they are real - or someone spent a whole bunch of time forging them.

Some people have way too much f****** free time.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 05:36:57 PM
the adventures of Jack and Grapefruit.

Yeah, there's a trademark conflict with that title. Also, it sounds like a drink recipe. Eewww, gross.