• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

stevesh

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 19, 2020, 10:16:56 AM
This is one of the more baffling Trumptard talking points. Would you rather have someone prepared to change his mind based on the evidence, or someone who is more concerned with his reputation and will say the same thing whatever the facts are?

Neither. I want the press-appointed 'nation's top virology expert' to know what the fuck he's talking about from the jump.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 19, 2020, 10:16:56 AM
This is one of the more baffling Trumptard talking points. Would you rather have someone prepared to change his mind based on the evidence, or someone who is more concerned with his reputation and will say the same thing whatever the facts are?
Everyone knew. It was a matter of what to tell the little people, manage hospitals, deal with shortages of proper equipment, and attempt to lessen the acute effects. "Smooth the curve" and what-not. The gnome told us it wouldn't be a problem for the USA. And then said masks weren't necessary. Back when people here were talking you need eye, mouth/nose, gloves, and handwashing- even debating the merits of proper alcohol proof for hand sanitizer (interestingly there appeared to be an counter-intuitive percentage and 'more was not better' in tests on Corona viruses.) Quality of latex vs  nitrile gloves. And vigorous debates about ventilators versus other forms of artificial respiration for those on the bad side (negative vs positive pressure.) Meanwhile they were sending infected people back into nursing homes and keeping uninfected on vessels with the infected. 

I agree that it was a 'novel' virus and as more information comes in than you change your policies. Likewise though a crisis is 'never wasted' and the arbitrary shutdowns and lockdowns, the strange allowances for some businesses but shuttering others, allowed/promoting protests and riots but not other gatherings, and such are weird. I have no problem wearing a mask but also recognize that there are differences in masks and why are some populations not required to use them? Like homeless? Like rioters? Where are their fines or incarceration? I can't travel but yet illegals are allowed to waltz over? Often without masks or PPE.

Innerreach

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Beware the fury of a patient man.pic.twitter.com/W8CdMvQQPh</p>&mdash; Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) December 19, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on December 19, 2020, 02:30:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Beware the fury of a patient man.pic.twitter.com/W8CdMvQQPh</p>&mdash; Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) December 19, 2020
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What he said.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 18, 2020, 07:52:12 PM
I believe the answer to the daily double jeopardy is "who is Josef Mengele?"  ;)

So here is an honest question for anybody who watches or watched jeopardy. Do I win, or is my answer disqualified? While the name of the person is correct, there is a very distinct mistake. It should read "who WAS Josef Mengele?"

Do I still win the bonus round- or do the producers judge the answer incorrect?

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on December 19, 2020, 03:44:40 PM
So here is an honest question for anybody who watches or watched jeopardy. Do I win, or is my answer disqualified? While the name of the person is correct, there is a very distinct mistake. It should read "who WAS Josef Mengele?"

Do I still win the bonus round- or do the producers judge the answer incorrect?
You would likely win. Post-death the rules might be changing. But I've often wondered why not other questions words besides who or what. Simply tradition or quicker to say? I want to say a longer question. I always wonder if intonation/inflection itself could be acceptable, an implied "?" ? No interrogatory word- a question by vocal inflection.  He had cracked down on political statements or tributes and there has been a suspicious number of oddly 'gendered' people on recently. I've thought of often being purposeful offensive or just answering or betting in 'dog whistles' for those in the know. Like guessing wrong for every black person, as 'they all look alike.' Answering 'what is Mike Obama?' 'Where is Dave Norway?' Or some funny stuff. I will use archaic terms- Mohammedan instead of Islam, for example. Rest assured when I'm on BG will be mentioned, but it could be in passing with a clue not recognized by all.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2020, 04:05:49 PM
You would likely win. Post-death the rules might be changing. But I've often wondered why not other questions words besides who or what. Simply tradition or quicker to say? I want to say a longer question. I always wonder if intonation/inflection itself could be acceptable, an implied "?" ? No interrogatory word- a question by vocal inflection.  He had cracked down on political statements or tributes and there has been a suspicious number of oddly 'gendered' people on recently. I've thought of often being purposeful offensive or just answering or betting in 'dog whistles' for those in the know. Like guessing wrong for every black person, as 'they all look alike.' Answering 'what is Mike Obama?' 'Where is Dave Norway?' Or some funny stuff. I will use archaic terms- Mohammedan instead of Islam, for example. Rest assured when I'm on BG will be mentioned, but it could be in passing with a clue not recognized by all.

I believe there are a host of "answers" that could rightfully be responded to with the question "What is Bellgab?" or "Who are Bellgabbers?"

Let us know when you are on.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2020, 04:05:49 PM

https://youtu.be/5EJLacrDhfQ

Trying to stop this new mutant strain [VUI-202012/01] from London. It is 70% more transmittable. We know how this British Virus story ends.

Italy, Belgium and Netherlands ban flights from UK to limit spread of new coronavirus strain
https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/20/netherlands-bans-flights-from-uk-to-limit-spread-of-new-coronavirus-strain

The strain, known as VUI-202012/01, may be up to 70% more transmissible - and has a "very clear genetic make up".
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-should-we-be-worried-about-the-new-coronavirus-mutation-12161566

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 03:10:37 PM
Too late.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1340736263733821441

Thank goodness. I was wondering what excuse our authoritarian governments were going to use to continue to enforce lockdowns while slowly breaking down the will, resistance and hope of the general population once there was a vaccine.

Also, if they only buy a few trillion dollars of vaccine and no longer fund the research, how will the poor drug companies ever vacuum up the excess funds (and debt) of nations?

It's a Covid Christmas miracle!

pate

Whoozy, I see your "It's too late" and raise you an:

https://youtu.be/63Vt3E1SBgI

-p

ItsOver

I’m getting used to living in my bunker, anyway.  It’s kind of cozy down here.  What’s a few more years?  Just as long as I have my sardines.  And Hamm’s.  Oh, and BellGab...

Asuka Langley

Niggers are getting shot and deaths being blamed on Covid LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM7XaALbhwk

New York Restaurants Organize to Ban Cuomo From ‘All Establishments’ For Life
Quote"He can eat at some sh**** roadside diner outside of Albany, but he will not be served anywhere in New York City."

https://nationalfile.com/verboten-new-york-restaurants-organize-to-ban-cuomo-from-all-establishments-for-life/

I believe that is what the youngsters say is "based".

Pretty bad when a weather lady dunks you:
https://twitter.com/JaniceDean/status/1340235764483973120

Innerreach

Patriots attempted to storm the Oregon Capitol building, screaming “Arrest Kate Brown!”

According to her critics, Oregon Governor Kate Brown has implemented some of the most draconian lockdown orders in the country. This includes a 14 day statewide “freeze.” Anyone caught violating the freeze is could face citations, fines, or even arrest.

<a href="https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1341087794953940992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 21, 2020

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 05:43:51 PM
this article relies on a Wuhan study

Let's wait for Stellar's analysis.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 05:47:55 PM
From a mathematical/cryptic model. K_Dubb's analysis for mythic/baking model. And RCH for some torsion insights. I kid....

Nyewalker

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 05:43:51 PM

but none the less...

They slipped in another bailout and no one seemed to notice.. Only this time they cut people those chump change checks to get them to go along with it. Meanwhile , the big shots raked in billions ...

albrecht

Onna  my phone so for brevity and forgive bad spelling. Weird, realistic dream about Corona-Chan:
1) in a large field full of people, possible fb stadium. Lines moving towards exits. Passing through lines and someone in white tyvek suit puts his hands on my shoulders. Says "you this way." 

2) I am directed. Odd guy looks Korean. Oriental but 'whiter' face but taller than most Koreans but shorter than me. He puts hand on my head, neck, shoulder like large hands. Let a dad when you are a kid, comforting "ya did good kid" like. Leads me to room. 

3) a what looks like a much shorter, pudgy Japanese woman nurse is directing something at me. I say "what am I supposed to do?"  Another man, tall as me, shushes her and she says "just take this." She has a spoon but flat, silver perfectly round and shallow with a liquid in it.  Almost like mercury looking. 

4) I take it and say "but what..." instantly I collapse but I know I am but put arm over my head. Then completely blackout physically. Almost like melting collapse, coordination zero. I think I actually woke up here! But then went back to sleep/dream. 

5) now, in dream, I'm paralyzed but can hear talking. An injection. Sounds like one of those sci-fi injections with gas driving liquid syringe into arm. I can see it but from above like. 

6) then something being inserted into lower-center of back. Like an object that clicks in then spider wires in. Talk about 'connecting to brain stem'

7) last part was a meeting in large facility and tv broadcast. Jumbotron? Gist was some official saying we only have enough to save some. You will never die. You can be killed but not by oldage, cancer, virus. Some shouted questions. But most seemed accepting. 

8) Gist was those who got the operation will survive. Expected to produce children. They said hybrids who can beat disease but over generations humans will survive because disease will be over and the female line will breed out the modification/vaccine done on the selected men. I guess genetic drift or something? But that humanity will be restored but sacrifice by chosen who lost humanity- or soul- due to the initial mods to spine and brain.

Very strange and realistic dream. Was able to 'get back into it.' And remember. I note also that I burned my arm earlier so I did have pain there. And burn mark (those this was in forearm not shoulder where shot 'was' in dream. I also ate some spicy enchiladas late. And watch Corona-Chan news. So....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 07:55:58 PM
Onna  my phone so for brevity and forgive bad spelling. Weird, realistic dream about Corona-Chan:
1) in a large field full of people, possible fb stadium. Lines moving towards exits. Passing through lines and someone in white tyvek suit puts his hands on my shoulders. Says "you this way." 

2) I am directed. Odd guy looks Korean. Oriental but 'whiter' face but taller than most Koreans but shorter than me. He puts hand on my head, neck, shoulder like large hands. Let a dad when you are a kid, comforting "ya did good kid" like. Leads me to room. 

3) a what looks like a much shorter, pudgy Japanese woman nurse is directing something at me. I say "what am I supposed to do?"  Another man, tall as me, shushes her and she says "just take this." She has a spoon but flat, silver perfectly round and shallow with a liquid in it.  Almost like mercury looking. 

4) I take it and say "but what..." instantly I collapse but I know I am but put arm over my head. Then completely blackout physically. Almost like melting collapse, coordination zero. I think I actually woke up here! But then went back to sleep/dream. 

5) now, in dream, I'm paralyzed but can hear talking. An injection. Sounds like one of those sci-fi injections with gas driving liquid syringe into arm. I can see it but from above like. 

6) then something being inserted into lower-center of back. Like an object that clicks in then spider wires in. Talk about 'connecting to brain stem'

7) last part was a meeting in large facility and tv broadcast. Jumbotron? Gist was some official saying we only have enough to save some. You will never die. You can be killed but not by oldage, cancer, virus. Some shouted questions. But most seemed accepting. 

8) Gist was those who got the operation will survive. Expected to produce children. They said hybrids who can beat disease but over generations humans will survive because disease will be over and the female line will breed out the modification/vaccine done on the selected men. I guess genetic drift or something? But that humanity will be restored but sacrifice by chosen who lost humanity- or soul- due to the initial mods to spine and brain.

Very strange and realistic dream. Was able to 'get back into it.' And remember. I note also that I burned my arm earlier so I did have pain there. And burn mark (those this was in forearm not shoulder where shot 'was' in dream. I also ate some spicy enchiladas late. And watch Corona-Chan news. So....
I’m looking forward to your appearance on the Dave Norway show.  Remember to praise Dave a lot after you’re introduced and then say “a great question” for at least every third question from Dave.  And try not to laugh at his idiocy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 07:55:58 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 08:31:29 PM
I’m looking forward to your appearance on the Dave Norway show.  Remember to praise Dave a lot after you’re introduced and then say “a great question” for at least every third question from Dave.  And try not to laugh at his idiocy.

"How do you do what you do albrecht? When did you know you were having a corona-chan dream?"

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 05:47:55 PM

From the MIND FUCK CNN broadcast The Mutant Covid is 70% faster at spreading so be prepared to wear a a full diaper over your entire head and no the Wuhan wet Markets did not create Covid this flu has been blown out of proportion for new population control agenda.  The elite think all us useless eaters don't belong here only the wealthy elite do and we should have zero carbon emissions.

So wear your full diaper take your shots once a month and become a dead zombie in a year!