• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2020, 08:10:09 AM

Mutant boipussy company ;D

You guys deserve a Biden presidency. You really do. I’m down with it now just to see how soon many of these idiots start complaining about him when they did NOTHING to prevent it but, in fact, encouraged it. Enjoy your lockdowns, morons! :P

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2020, 08:27:05 AM
You guys deserve a Biden presidency. You really do. I’m down with it now just to see how soon many of these idiots start complaining about him when they did NOTHING to prevent it but, in fact, encouraged it. Enjoy your lockdowns, morons! :P

Same shit different walltoucher

Blackpill time

ItsOver

Quote from: Silphion on November 24, 2020, 02:44:43 AM
How do we know what to believe?
Or do we just choose to believe what we do?

Most coronavirus cases are spread by people without symptoms, CDC now says

The WHO said asymptomatic transmission is 'very rare,' then said that was a 'misunderstanding.'

There is No Asymptomatic Spread, Mass Testing Can Stop â€" Study
I’m sure we can believe a bunch of clueless bureaucrats who first said not to wear masks, then said you need to wear masks but not respirators because due to their tremendous planning for epidemics there weren’t enough for the sheeple but just go with any old cat lady mask to show the tyrants you’re a compliant toad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2020, 09:30:31 AM
Same shit different walltoucher

Blackpill time

Biden’s your blackpill?! LOL! Try red pill, as in CCP red. You guys are so edgy, ;D

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on November 24, 2020, 10:11:46 AM
I’m sure we can believe a bunch of clueless bureaucrats who first said not to wear masks, then said you need to wear masks but not respirators because due to their tremendous planning for epidemics there weren’t enough for the sheeple but just go with any old cat lady mask to show the tyrants you’re a compliant toad.
I know you want to think for yourself, but just do as you’re told.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 24, 2020, 12:55:05 PM

DO IT OR FACE MY WRATH!!

I am Ba...er...Whitmer.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2020, 01:27:08 PM
DO IT OR FACE MY WRATH!!

don't dox me, Bro

I am not to be--heh heh--trifled with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2020, 01:35:55 PM
don't dox me, Bro

I am not to be--heh heh--trifled with.

Can you be truffled with?

ItsOver

My mistake.  I need to start learning the proper obedience to our new overlords.

Summer camp should be great fun next year.  I haven’t been on a train ride in ages.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2020, 01:27:08 PM
DO IT OR FACE MY WRATH!!

I am Ba...er...Whitmer.
It must be a pain to take that mask off to feed.

albrecht

"Oh you can think about it, but don't do it!" 

albrecht

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/wilco-judge-pleads-guilty-to-violating-his-own-stay-at-home-order-has-to-pay-1k-fine/ 

One of the "do as I say, not as I do" guys got dinged. A whopping $1K. And worked a plea deal and still keeping his job, charges of a more serious variety dropped. So typical for the political/legal classes who take care of their own.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 24, 2020, 03:20:51 PM
https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/wilco-judge-pleads-guilty-to-violating-his-own-stay-at-home-order-has-to-pay-1k-fine/ 

One of the "do as I say, not as I do" guys got dinged. A whopping $1K. And worked a plea deal and still keeping his job, charges of a more serious variety dropped. So typical for the political/legal classes who take care of their own.
LOL.  “ A criminal complaint was filed against Gravell in April when he was photographed at his grandson’s birthday party wearing county firefighting equipment.”  At least they didn’t catch him in the buff, wearing just cowboy boots and hat.  I hope. 

Texas!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 24, 2020, 03:28:06 PM
LOL.  “ A criminal complaint was filed against Gravell in April when he was photographed at his grandson’s birthday party wearing county firefighting equipment.”  At least they didn’t catch him in the buff, wearing just cowboy boots and hat.  I hope. 

Texas!
Ha. In a way I feel for the guy. If there wasn't a fire why not give your grandkid a good party? No harm, no foul if the FD did a drive-by or even let you put on a suit, they have spares. Ask nicely. Donate to their charity. But not by order or implied threat due to your office. And I don't like his hypocrisy making lock-downs for everyone else and then proceeding to do this stuff and having a party. And I don't like the sweet-heart plea deal and minor fine. Resignation at minimum should've been a part of the plea. 

Just got a robo-call in English and Spanish from Austin Public Health telling me not to "gather with anyone outside my household over the Thanksgiving holiday." And that "COVID-19 is spreading in Austin and Texas."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 24, 2020, 03:46:52 PM
Ha. In a way I feel for the guy. If there wasn't a fire why not give your grandkid a good party? No harm, no foul if the FD did a drive-by or even let you put on a suit, they have spares. Ask nicely. Donate to their charity. But not by order or implied threat due to your office. And I don't like his hypocrisy making lock-downs for everyone else and then proceeding to do this stuff and having a party. And I don't like the sweet-heart plea deal and minor fine. Resignation at minimum should've been a part of the plea. 

Just got a robo-call in English and Spanish from Austin Public Health telling me not to "gather with anyone outside my household over the Thanksgiving holiday." And that "COVID-19 is spreading in Austin and Texas."
Corona Chan is just around the corner.

aldousburbank

Answer: China, Committee To Unelect The President, Automated Dispersal Drones

Question: Name 3 things responsible for Pandemic

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 24, 2020, 07:49:31 PM
Answer: China, Committee To Unelect The President, Automated Dispersal Drones

Question: Name 3 things responsible for Pandemic

Heh, it does make you wonder.  What are the odds of having a major pandemic, courtesy of Donald Trump’s biggest fan... well, at least other than bag lady Hillary.

albrecht

"Prohibited items â€" including bowie knives, bowling pins and tasers â€" are still not allowed. If you’re packing for a Thanksgiving feast, there are also rules to remember.  “If you’re bringing your cranberry sauce, your turkey, turkey is fine to bring through the checkpoint. Cranberry sauce â€" anything that pours, anything that spreads â€" has to be less than 3.4 ounces,” said Christy Torres, a TSA supervisor at Austin’s airport."

https://www.kvue.com/article/travel/austin-airport-sees-high-traffic-before-thanksgiving/269-76cf1e4a-9b69-4009-8ef6-8aaedb4788cf

I'll be damned if I can't bring my Bowie knife and those bowling pins for the traditional family Thanksgiving bowling match, dammit!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2020, 07:08:51 PM
"Prohibited items â€" including bowie knives, bowling pins and tasers â€" are still not allowed. If you’re packing for a Thanksgiving feast, there are also rules to remember.  “If you’re bringing your cranberry sauce, your turkey, turkey is fine to bring through the checkpoint. Cranberry sauce â€" anything that pours, anything that spreads â€" has to be less than 3.4 ounces,” said Christy Torres, a TSA supervisor at Austin’s airport."

https://www.kvue.com/article/travel/austin-airport-sees-high-traffic-before-thanksgiving/269-76cf1e4a-9b69-4009-8ef6-8aaedb4788cf

I'll be damned if I can't bring my Bowie knife and those bowling pins for the traditional family Thanksgiving bowling match, dammit!
I’m still frosted they confiscated my peanut butter.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2020, 07:44:33 PM
I’m still frosted they confiscated my peanut butter.

Thanks Obama.

Peanut butter- that is not a liquid. Or really a solid. Another form of matter than not is expressly banned. Sue them. The weird rules on liquid sizes. I happened to have a BUNCH of small booze bottles and also items like beef jerky, peanuts (since they no longer give them for free,) granola bars in my bag once. I remembered at last minute and put them in ziplocks also. For some reason sealed liquids and food also need to be in zip-lock bags (undetermined what type of zip lock.) Anyway as I removed the items for viewing- and they kept coming from various pockets in the backpack- the TSA agent lady just said "I want to travel with you!" and passed me through. It was an early flight also, which made others in line more amused. Another traveler's comment was "well he is prepared for any delays."

It is bizarre what the TSA seizes though. I laugh when the  news mentions "no bowling pins" but every so often on a slow news day they show what they seize....and people try to bring some bizarre stuff!

ItsOver

This should really help in increasing confidence Astra-Z knows what the hell they’re doing.  Or not.

“AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results”

https://apnews.com/article/international-news-oxford-coronavirus-pandemic-883e783962dc562a99864b4b63de9897

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWNBUzuuc1E
Andrew Cuomo On Religious Covid Restrictions

Fuck this Emmy winner! This is what I’d like to see coming for him and other political “leaders” like him: